Sweet Dreams

PiperGrace08 Onehots Collection

 Character: Son Wendy

                     Zhang Yixing

Genre: Fluff

 

 

 

   Zhang Yixing heaved a long sigh and pressed the last code of his house's passcode. He opened the door, "I'm home..."

  A woman came right after Yixing stepped in. She greeted him with a smile as she approached him, "Honey~ you're back."

  Even he was so weary at this moment, Yixing couldn't help but smile upon Seungwan's warm greeting. "Hi, hon." He wrapped his arm around her waist to give her a quick kiss. Seungwan looked at Yixing and cupped his face, she sighed, "Aigoo.. look at your face! You must have worked hard."

  Yixing chuckled weakly and untied his tie, "I suppose." He let his wife take his bag as he closed the door. Seungwan immediately brought Yixing's bag to their room before came back to him. "I made seaweed soup today. Do you want some? I'll heat it up for you."

 

  "No thanks." Yixing replied. "Honey, it's nearly 12. Why didn't you sleep earlier? You know it's not good for our baby." His face shown he was worried as he caressed Seungwan's stomach. The woman chuckled, "I spent almost the whole day to sleep, Yixing. Beside, it was only three weeks since we discovered my pregnancy."

  "That doesn't mean you don't have to keep your health." Yixing cupped her face and kissed her forehead. "I'm gonna take a quick shower. After that, you and i will get some sleep together, alright?"

  Seungwan giggled, "Alright, yeobo." Yixing took his towel and walked towards the bathroom. "Aiyo.. my back..." She heard him muttered while patting his back. Seungwan smiled obliviously as she went to their room.

 

  Less than five minutes later, Yixing went into their room, joining his wife who was waiting for him there. Only wearing his cozy black pants revealing his bare abdomen. Without anymore cue, he jumped to the bed and lied face downwards. Burying his face to the pillow. He patted another pillow next to his, inviting Seungwan to lie down beside him. 

  Seungwan chuckled silently. She walked towards their bed. But instead of lying there, she sat and reached for Yixing's shoulders.

  "Ah.. it feels good." Yixing's voice was muffled by the pillow as Seungwan began giving him a massage.

  "Aigoo.. my poor husband. Your shoulders are so tense!" Seungwan exclaimed. Yixing shut his eyes and enjoys his wife's treatment. This is exactly what he needed. He loves how Seungwan massaged her. Not too strong, but not too gentle as well. She gave the right amount of strength. And it made him more relaxed.

  "Hmm.. you're very good at this, Seungwan." He moaned. Causing his wife to giggle.

  "How many times do i have to tell you not to work too hard? You lectured me about my health. Yet you're not aware of your health as well." Said Seungwan as her hands moved lower to his back.

  Yixing chuckled, "I'm sorry, honey."

  "I'm just worried about you, Yeobo. What if you get sick? The baby and i will be sad, you know?"

  "I know, i know. I'll get home earlier next time."

  Seungwan sighed, "To be honest, i'm feeling guilty, yeobo. What i've been doing here were only cleaning the house, eat and most of the time, sleep. While you're working hard to earn money. You must be very tired, right? "

 

  Weirdly, no answers was heard. Seungwan frowned, "yeobo?" She took a look of Yixing's face. She chuckled when she knew Yixing was already asleep. Soft snoring sound was heard.

  Seungwan took a blanket nearby and spread them to their bodies. Then she leaned closed and planted a tender kiss on his eyelid, "I love you." She whispered before lying beside him and closed her eyes.

  Yixing forced himself to open his eyes. Half conscious, he took his wife in his embrace and caressed her soft hair.

  "I love you too, Son Seungwan." He muttered before going back to his dreamland.

 

 

 

 

Fin