JunSeung's Book #2

(BxB) Cube's Bookshelf [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]One morning[/CONTENTID1]​

[CONTENTID2]​Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Heavily inspired by Hyunseung's IG post. It had been so long, right? I will talk more in A/N.[/CONTENTID2]​

[CONTENTID3]Junhyung slowly opened the door, making sure no sound will disturb the peacefulness of the apartment. He knew the owner was in because it’s so early and he was sure enough there’s no schedule to attend this morning – he had confirm it with the manager.

He tiptoed his way to the kitchen, slowly putting the box of breakfast he bought on the way on the counter before making his way to the room. He didn’t come here so much but he pretty knew his way because the layout of the apartment was similar to his.

He opened the door with no sound and slipped inside, letting the door slightly opened. The room pretty much dimmed as the curtain was drawn closed and it was dark green in colour. The sunlight couldn’t get much into the room. Junhyung walked slowly to the bed, his heart softened to see the scene.

A big teddy bear was occupying quarter of the bed and a loose pair of arms was hugging it. The face was buried deep into the teddy’s back head. And as far as Junhyung could see, the guy was . He smiled to the cuteness of the scene, even though the y body didn’t justify the whole cuteness emitted.

Junhyung sat down on the bed slowly. The movement made the guy stirred a bit and removed his face from the bear but not opening the eyes. Junhyung smiled contently when he saw the face. It was cute, too cute to handle but Junhyung knew the best, there’s tired eye bag under and he felt bad. If he could turn back the time, he would stop the happenings with all his might. Maybe everything happened; he’s in the fault too.

Junhyung reached to remove the strands that covering the forehead. “I’m sorry.” Junhyung whispered, letting his hand caressing the hair lovingly. The sleeping guy whimpered, indicating he was awake by the touch and slowly opened his eyes. He blinked few times when he saw Junhyung. Junhyung smiled. “Hey, Seung.”

“Junnie?” Junhyung just smiled as he pulled back his hand. The guy rubbed his eyes, sitting up. “Jun.”

“Yeah, I’m here.” Junhyung flashed a smile. “How are you, Hyunseung?”

Hyunseung stared at Junhyung for a while before smiling a little, tiredly. “Normal.” Junhyung chuckled lightly. They settled into a silence before Hyunseung decided to ask. “Is it okay for you to be here?”

Junhyung just smiled. “Is it wrong for me to come and visit you?” Hyunseung shrugged.

“I don’t know.”

“Seung.” Junhyung exhaled and touched the hand. “I’m sorry.”

Hyunseung looked at him. “Are we picking up from what happened that day?” Junhyung took a breath.

“I want you to know that day, I didn’t mean what I said.” Junhyung said. His mind still remembered that day, the day Hyunseung left the group. The six of them met at Junhyung’s apartment for a talk after they knew about it and the leader called them to meet up, to clear everything. But it’s not really clearing stuff; rather they’re lashing out on everything they’re unsatisfied with. It was bad, very bad night. But they found mutual understanding in the end of meeting and left things with a good note – the separation, except about him and Hyunseung.

“I know.” Hyunseung said softly. “But it hurts. How I manage to sort things with other but not you?”

Junhyung chortled. “I know, right. Even now..., I take years to finally see you.” Hyunseung looked at him.

“What brings you here?”

“Your... post.” Hyunseung looked at Junhyung before chuckling in disbelief.

“Say, you want to say the same thing like people see me faking stuffs because I’m losing fans?” Junhyung shook his head.

“No. I know you’re si

Please log in to read the full chapter