MinKwang's Book #2

(BxB) Cube's Bookshelf [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Dumb[/CONTENTID1]​

[CONTENTID2]​Setting: Idol AU || Notes: A short drabble. Refer A/N below[/CONTENTID2]​

[CONTENTID3]Dumb. Seo Eunkwang is a dumb. Like the biggest dumb in the world. The biggest dumb that irritated (read: loves) Lee Minhyuk so much.

“Did I ask you?” The red haired squinted his eyes at the dusty blonde leader. The leader was chewing on his bottom lips. “Eunkwang?”

“You did.” Minhyuk groaned.

“Then the hell my precious white cloth turned pink?” Eunkwang pouted.

“I didn’t realize it was getting mixed with my pink sweater.” Minhyuk groaned. “But it’s your fault too.” Minhyuk glared at Eunkwang. “You’re singing while cooking earlier, I got distracted by your sweet voice.” Minhyuk groaned and threw the pinkish white cloth straight to the dumb leader’s chest.

“I demand you to buy the same shirt with same colour and brand, you !” Minhyuk groaned and walked away with blushing face. Eunkwang noticed that and giggled. Minhyuk ignored the stare he got from his group members when Eunkwang shouted from their shared room.

“That sounds like we have a date tomorrow!” The members cooed to the blushing Minhyuk.

“Idiot.” Minhyuk mumbled as he stepped into the bathroom, trying to hide from the dumb leader.

Oh, well his dumb lover anyway…[/CONTENTID3]​

[CONTENTI

Please log in to read the full chapter