HoonSik's Book #1

(BxB) Cube's Bookshelf [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Neighbour[/CONTENTID1]​

[CONTENTID2]​Setting: Normal Adult AU || Notes: Short drabble[/CONTENTID2]​

[CONTENTID3]​Ilhoon turned to the noise when he done throwing his rubbish that Sunday morning. The morning was nice and semi-warm, implying a happy mood. He noticed a moving truck stopping at the empty house next door. He could guess new people will occupy the house today. It had been a month since the house is emptied as the previous family stayed there moved to the rural area.

Ilhoon just shrugged and walked to his gate, not having intention to see who will be his new neighbour. Well, Jung Ilhoon is not a type to socialize and he actually didn’t like to go and meet new people by his own accord, he needed time for that. Ilhoon passed his gate when a voice called his name.

“Ilhoon?” Ilhoon turned to the familiar voice. His mouth left open a bit when he saw the one who called him. A smile was given. “You’re still the same, Ilhoon ah.”

“Hyunsik hyung?” The same swoon-inducing smile made Ilhoon skipped a beat. A faint blush started to colour his face when the memories flashed in his mind, swirling Ilhoon with the same excitement from the past. Hyunsik opened his arm, giving a look that he was waiting. Ilhoon smiled wider and ran into the arms that he had been missing for five years. “You’re back.”

“Yup, and I back for eternity. I’m home

Please log in to read the full chapter