The First Problem

Happy Family
"Jagi-ya, where's my shirt? Have you put it in dresser? I have to wear that lucky shirt you gave me," asked Jongin as he held sleepy Jongil and found his wife in kitchen.
 
"Oh, sorry, I do remember that I have put it in. If you still can't find it, may be you can check in Jongil's dresser?" said Seulgi while turning off the stove and then took Jongil from Jongin's arms.
 
"Why would I find my shirt in Jongil's dresser?" asked Jongin in disbelief. He smiled stupidly to Seulgi as the woman tried her best not to wake Jongil in her arms.
 
"Sometimes I'm just being forgetful of anything. Including your shirts. Now, quick, you have to find it in another 3 minutes or you'll get late for work!" Seulgi pushed her husband out of the kitchen and managed herself to go to the living room while holding sleepy Jongil.
 
"Okay, I'll be right back, don't even think to start eating those fried chickens without me!" warned Jongin to his wife. Seulgi nodded and held her laugh in.
 
"Nghh~" Jongil mumbled as he felt his body on couch.
 
"Ssshhh...." Seulgi hurriedly tucked him in by patting his right thigh. He had been calmed down and seemed to be fallen asleep again. Seulgi felt a bit glad when she saw Jongil's face in deep peace.
 
"Jagi-ya, let's eat now, shall we?"
 
Seulgi gave Jongin a sudden glare as her husband almost woke their son. Jongil's face was frowning.
 
"Sorry..." whispered Jongin. He then took a snap to her left arm and brought her closer. "Come on, Jongil has fallen asleep. Let's eat now, I'm craving for chicken so much this morning."
 
Seulgi pinched her husband arm.
 
"Auch! What is that for??" Jongin blew his arm.
 
"Your son is awake now!" Seulgi pointed to the couch where Jongil was facing them.
 
Holding his tears. "Umma~" he whined almost in burst.
 
"Oh, my poor Jong-ie, come here to Appa..." Jongin quickly reached for his son, took him into his hug. But the son didn't want his hug.
 
"Jong-ie wants Umma~ Hhuuaaa!!" Jongil cried.
Jongin got panic attack. He stared at Seulgi with his puppy eyes. "Help me. Please?" asked him cutely.
 
Seulgi let out a deep breath and smiled. She then approached her two precious treasures in life, Jongin and Jongil.
 
 
The day had passed in half way, Seulgi was doing her daily laundry when Jongin came in.
 
"What are you doing in this busy working hours?" Seulgi asking while managing her heartbeat calmed down. She was shocked because her husband got home earlier.
 
But... something wasn't right. Jongin's face darkened. She knew he was holding some anger inside. Why? Seulgi was wondering when Jongin suddenly pulled her into his arms tightly.
 
"I'm sorry, I can't be the best husband for you and the best father for Jongil. I'm a total failure!" he was in rage while hugging Seulgi.
 
It wasn't the first time she saw this side of him. Even though she was hurted a bit, she tried to calm down and caressed her husband's back slowly.
 
"Yeobo, what happened?" Seulgi whispered softly. Hoping her husband would feel softened by her calming tone.
 
"I love you," said Jongin.
 
Seulgi broke his hug and looked at him closely. "I know you love me. But, what is this all about?" she started to feel uneasy.
 
"I got fired. They fired me because I disagreed about the boss' face idea. You know that I'm not two faced, right?"
 
Seulgi laughed. Jongin frowned.
 
"Are you that happy??"
 
Seulgi calmed herself down. "What?" she asked. She found that her husband was frowning at her pretty hilarious.
 
"Are you okay with me got fired because of the stupid reason??" Jongin's voice was getting a bit higher.
 
Seulgi warned Jongin to keep his voice lower since Jongil was asleep. "Calm down, you'll wake Jongil again!"
 
Jongin took a deep breath and exhaled it roughly. "I said that I got fired and you laughed??"
 
Seulgi grabbed his face closer to hers and deeply kissed him.
 
"Now, what's with the sudden kisses?" asked Jongin softly after five minutes kissing.
 
Seulgi smiled. "I love you too and I don't care if you're a jobless or whatever. You got fired then just try to find a new one. If you still can't find any then make it. I believe that my husband Kim Jongin will never bring his family down. You can do it. You can do anything you want since you have so many ideas. I've known you for almost 10 years. You have my shoulder here everytime you need a rest."
 
Jongin grinned a wide smile on his brightened face.
 
"Thank's, Seulgi my Cute Bear. I knew that you should be mine from the first time I saw you. You're my angel."
 
Seulgi's face blushed in red even though they had been together for 4 years. Jongin kissed her left cheek and hugged her tightly.
 
 
 
 
"I'm home!" shouted Jongin to the house.
 
"Welcome home..." Seulgi answered and walked toward him. She smiled widely at him. As he was the sun that she had been waited for the whole day.
 
Jongin smiled back. He was exhausted, but he never showed it in front of his family. Though he didn't complain about every hardships he had for the whole day, his wife had already known it. She was just the same as Jongin, pretended like know nothing and nothing happened.
 
"Where is Jong-ie?" asked Jongin. He gave a short hug to his wife and held her waist as the two walked into the living room.
 
"He's playing with the cat, 'Mioo', on couch." Seulgi laid her head to his broad shoulder.
 
"I really want to hold him," Jongin seemed very happy when Jongil noticed his coming.
 
"Appa!" the son screamed cutely. His eyes were sparkling as the same as Jongin's.
 
Seulgi couldn't do anything else but being thankful. Her husband had been a jobless for 2 months. Yet, he was always happy to see her and his only son. He would spend the night play with Jongil just like the days when he was still a worker in electronic company. Nothing changed.
 
Seulgi was still a full time housewife and she really wanted to help her husband about looking for a job. She thought that she could do a part timer job as a waitress or something. But Jongin never wanted it. He asked her to stay at home and pay her full attention to Jongil since the child was still 3 years old. Their baby still needed as much attention as they should give. He even promised to her that he would list Seulgi for college at the end of year.
 
"Jagi-ya, let's get ready, I want to take a walk with you and Jongil. I'm bored, let's eat at food tent near the park. What do you think?" asked Jongin.
 
"Well..." Seulgi replied in worry.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
Seulgi gave him a signal. Money.
 
"Don't worry, I got it. I went to Jongwoon Hyung's house this morning. I borrowed some money from him. It's okay, no big deal, we'll give it back when I get the job."
 
Seulgi nodded. She reached for Jongil and took him to change his pajama shirt into a white long sleeve t-shirt with a 'skaterboy like' cargo pants.
 
"How about a matching couple look for family?" Jongin said his idea when he saw Seulgi dressed Jongil up.
 
"You mean we have to wear same t-shirt?"
 
"Theme for today is pants and white t-shirts. Be casual, we're young though!"
 
Seulgi laughed. "So, you're denying that we are the parents of a 3 years old son now?"
 
Jongin joined his wife in a loud laugh. "I'm not denying! I mean, we are indeed 21, I'm just bored with the shirts and suits. Not to mention my jobless time now, but... we are young! What's the problem with t-shirts and a son? Hahahahaha..."
 
"Okay, let's be casual for this evening. You like it, Jong-ie? Your Appa wants us be casual and young! Yeeaayyyy..." Seulgi mumbled cutely to Jongil. Her son was just smiling.
 
 
That evening, they decided to take a walk to the park. As the husband wanted, Jongin wore a white t-shirt in light brown henley top and blue skinny jeans while Seulgi wore white sleeveless top in green plaid print shirt and a short denim jeans. Jongin and Jongil even wore the same pattern snapback hats. Jongin held Jongil's left hand and Seulgi held Jongil's right hand. They walked together in that position.
 
People smiled at them as they paced the road to the park. They indeed look like a perfect happy family. But most people thought that Jongin was the eldest brother, Seulgi was his sister and Jongil was his youngest brother. They had mistaken them as a whole brother and sister family, not as the husband and wife family. Especially with that cute little boy, Jongil, between them and the fact that their faces were too young to be one.
 
The only reason they got them as young parents of a cute son was when Jongil called Jongin as 'Appa' and screamed for Seulgi as 'Umma'. Jongil was walking freely near the bushes with Seulgi kept her eyes to him. Jongin had to make in the line of an ice cream shop. Their son was craving for some and Seulgi, out of nowhere, was craving for one too. That was when Jongin finally entered the long line in the only ice cream shop there.
 
Seulgi was playing with Jongil and flowers. Jongil insisted his mother to pick a flower and put it on her ear. After some ten minutes, Jongin came to them with the three flavour of ice creams.
 
"Jong-ie, here, eat your favourite ice cream first." Jongin handed the ice cream to his wife.
 
Seulgi held the ice cream and fed Jongil. She couldn't let Jongil held it by himself or the son would messed his white t-shirt.
 
"Jagi-ya, you should eat yours too," said Jongin as he put a spoon of ice cream in front of her lips. Seulgi smiled and took a bite of it.
 
The situation was nothing but funny in a way. The mother fed the son and the father fed the mother. The father had to hold his and his wife's ice cream in the both hands.
 
"Thank's," she said in hurry. She had to pull Jongil close to her since the son was about to run chasing the butterflies again. "Jong-ie, no!" she warned him. Jongil nodded and asked another bite of his ice cream. He finally just wander around Seulgi and came back for another bite on and on.
 
"Yeobo, can I ask you one thing?" Seulgi asked in a hesitation for a while.
 
Jongin looked to Jongil as his son was sitting on a bench. Probably felt a bit tired after the non-stop butterflies chasing. "What is it?" he asked in a soft tone.
 
"Remember when I told you that Irene Unnie was offering me a job?" she replied in a very soft whisper. Seemed like she was affraid of her husband's reaction.
 
"The waitress part time job?" Jongin's tone was still the same. Soft and calm. But somehow Seulgi felt that her husband tried to hold it. "What's with the job?"
 
Seulgi gulped in. "I... I asked her yesterday and she said it is still empty. W-what if, what if I take it?"
 
Jongin sighed. Actually, the idea about letting Seulgi go to work hadn't been once bothered him at all. It was just... her parents. Especially her father. Jongin had promised him that he would be a good husband for her. On the other hand, Seulgi had told her parents once that she would still like to go for a dance college too. What would be his reaction when he found out that her only daughter was out there doing a part time job? And Seulgi had promised to him this, none of her parents would noticed her husband got fired for 2 months ago.
 
Even his bestfriend, Kim Jongwoon, was in shock when Jongin appeared in front of his house to borrow some money again and told him that he was jobless. Jongin begged to him not to tell anyone about his jobless situation since Jongin's parents knew Jongwoon very well too.
Jongin hugged Seulgi. "I don't like it. Please consider my feeling. Alright?" he said as he broke his hug. He looked at his wife.
 
Seulgi was smiling to him. But someway, Jongin could tell that she was holding her bitter feeling in. He was tempted to gave her permission about the part time job idea.
 
No.
 
Jongin had decided. Seulgi would only be out of the house for college. Her biggest passion in life was still dancing. And he would do anything to make her in list of an art university by the end of the year.
 
"Appa-Umma! It's dance time!" Jongil broke the tense moment between Jongin and Seulgi in a sudden.
 
The two laughed as they saw their son was dancing cutely to a children song from the park speakers. Their son seemed to like dancing whenever the music was played.
 
"He is a true dancer just like you!" said Seulgi between her chuckles.
 
Jongin smiled and replied, "But he is shameless like you!"
 
Seulgi gave him a glare as she stood up. "How come I am the shameless one when I do the best in dancing? You tell my body's wave here!" Seulgi suddenly started to wave her whole body in sync with the children song's rhythm.
 
Jongin shook his head. He looked at his wife with a big smile. He couldn't hold it anymore. He then joined his wife and son dancing all around freely and fun. The three took everybody's attentions in the park. Some even clapped for them as the song ended and they stopped the dance.