Sixth Dandelion

Gray Dandelion [TO BE DISCONTINUED ATM]
 
 
The following morning, it was still raining. Will the sky ever stop crying for god's sake? The heavy rain drops had calmed down for now a while. Blap. Blap. Droplets of the light rain hitting the rooftop of her house, Suyun groaned as she had awaken. She was in the same position she was in since the night before. She had no clue what time of the day it was, but she just knows it's morning. Gently she lift herself up into a siting position, her warm back against the cold walls. She's never felt this weak. Her head was still spinning. A loud knock on the door made her shift, she so then jerked up from a siting position to a standing. A medium height guy stood by the entrance once he unlocked the door open. Suyun stood there in horror. She didn't have anything nearby to keep her protected. But when she recognized the familiar face, her heart was at ease. 
 
She followed Xiumin behind as he lead her to back of the car. The window had drawn down, Yifan poked out his face. Suyun swear no matter how handsome he is, but with a bad temper; she'll still get goosebumps when seeing his anime-like face. For a second, she couldn't breathe. Yifan took off his shades, making Suyun smirk in disbelief! Lord! Why in the world do this guy have on his shades when it's so gloomy in this raining weather? Complete strange.
 
"Don't ask any question, just get in."
 
SuYun doesn't have enough strength to pick a fight with this guy. So she get in. As they drove off, SuYun glance over her shoulders and watched the house getting smaller once they drove off into the distances. The smell of McDonalds welcomed her as her stomach began to growl insanely. Ones eyed her hovering her stomach, Xiumin the driver kindly handed her a bag of food from McDonalds,
"Perhaps you're hungry. Here, take it. The drink on the cup holder in front you."  
 
SuYun glad took it, and thanked him for his caring gesture. Without a care, she shoved whatever she could fit in . One bite after another, she grabbed a few fries and chewed it down causing her to slightly cough. Front of her, she could hear Yifan chuckled. Then, she stopped chewing, eyeing the back of Yifan. For no reason she didn't know why she stopped eating. Her eyes just couldn't leave the back of his.
 
Shortly, they had pulled into Gimpo International Airport. Yifan had gotten out, as he told her to get his small luggage at the back where she was siting at. Now that Xiumin had them to be, SuYun stood beside Yifan with his luggage in her hand. She snatched his arm before he can take another step forward, he turned around and stared at the awfully petite woman. Her face was certainly pale, but her cheeks were rather reddish.
 
"Wait...where are we going? I didn't say I wanted to tag along." She said her dried cracked lips. 
 
"We're going to China. Remember, you're acting like my fiancee, really we're just dating. You being my fiancee is just on papers." No more words were exchanged once they got inside the airport. Heading to their destination, SuYun was in charge of dragging along his stupid carry-on luggage. I just don't understand why he couldn't just drag this thing himself! You're too much! Not just that, she was falling behind Yifan who was ahead of her.
 
"Keep up, little woman. This whole thing will be on you, if we miss our flight!" He was getting impatient with the woman who had such short legs. He hurriedly grabbed her hand and picked up his pace. It took them at least five minutes to get to their gate, when they were getting reading, in line heading to get inside of the plane; SuYun softly wincing at the tightness of his grip. Trying to break free, Yifan looked over his shoulders realizing he hasn't let go of her hand. In the awkward state, Yifan slowly released her hand and turned back to standing straight fixing his collar of his white dress shirt.   
 
"Are you sure we are at the right seats? It's first class, Yifan." She whispered following behind her fiance.
 
With his hand on her shoulder, he lightly pushed her forward, and sighed in frustration "Just sit." Yifan then told her to seat by the window. She refused inside of her head, but she said okay. They had taken their seats and placed seat-belts on. The plane was already in the air. The pilot informed the passengers that they will landing in Shanghai in thirty minutes. SuYun was relief it was only thirty minutes, or else she'll go crazy. Looking out into the open of clouds, it was breath taking though it was just a bunch of gray puffy clouds..she loved the scenery front of her. Without knowing, Yifan was silently observers her gentle smile, her small back facing him. The way her brown straighten locks fall past her shoulders.
 
Shaking those thoughts away, he resumes back to his original state..he relaxed his eyes then took a small see through tube. The sounds of pills rattling stole SuYun's attention to the person who she was siting next to. Seeing that Yifan had taken some pills, she wanted to ask him some question, but she remained quiet. For some moments later, when she rest her arm on the armrest, she was startled when the turbulence had reached them, causing the plane to drop a little, then shook lightly. She grasped by the squeeze of her hand. Yifan's huge hand were resting on top of hers, firmly squeezing it. He was awake, yet he shuts his eyes closed. She had could he was terrified. The sweats forming on his forehead, dripping and sliding down his beautiful strong jawbone. And his hand on hers. No wonder he wanted me to sit by the windows! Yifan's face was calm by the looks of it. Slowly, the turbulence had died down.
 
Her eyes never left Yifan's terrified state---
 
His eyes began to open once he heard SuYun's calm voice calling him out, "Yifan..Kris..We're here." And the warmth of her hand on his forearm, he yanked his arm away as he unbuckled his seat-belt, leaving SuYun to follow behind him once again. Yifan and SuYun waited for a second outside of Shanghai Airport. Shanghai's weather was warm and crisp compared to Korea's. She enjoyed when the sun is out and about---it takes away her worries and such. When a black car drove up to them, the driver who belonged to Yifan's father had came a little late, knowing Yifan had no intention of scolding the man; he shrugged it off.
 
When they were about to get inside of the backseat, Yifan catches the woman in front him who almost fell back. When he had caught her in place, the pleasant gentle smell of her hair moved Yifan..it was while since he'd paid any attention of a woman's scent. While his huge hands holding most of her forearms, SuYun's back laid against the warmth of his chest. She and Yifan froze in a strange half standing--bending position.    
 
"Are you lightheaded? You're about to black out. Get in." His tone of voice were very calm. For the very first time, this Yifan actually cared for me? Is he playing it out or what? Whatever! Once they got inside of the car, they drove away making their way out of the crazy packed parking lot. When they hit downtown, they were stuck in traffic for almost two hours. Within those hours, no one rarely exchanged words. It was awfully quiet. Yifan and Driver Han did spoken words there and here---but the newly engaged couple didn't however.

 
"Oh--before I forget, here is what you asked for, Young Master." Han slightly reached over the passenger side seat and handed Yifan a white plastic bag. Yifan gracefully thanked him and threw at the woman who was probably in her own state looking out of the window. She looked over at him, there he was again, being rude AF! The plastic bag that landed on her lap, she took out a medium brown box. It was a new smartphone.
 
"What's this?" She asked curiously as she grabbed out some more things out from the bag.
 
"I had to throw your old stuff away for personal reasons. A new phone and passport is a must. Just in case, those bastards comes back for you I made some changes." He said not giving a glance at her.
 
SuYun opened her phone, and found out everything else, but her contacts were transferred to the new phone. She chuckled, as she browsed through her old pictures. The sound her sniffles--he knew she was silently crying. In front of her was the last photo she had of William and Sena two weeks before their deaths. Now, that you both are together at last, doesn't feel good? I hope that one day I'll be able to find my soulmate. I miss you so much, Sena..

 
It was only 12 in the morning, when they reached at Yifan's father's mansion.


They headed inside as the workers unloaded their stuff and brought it upstairs to their temporary stay room--Yifan's bedroom. SuYun wasn't surprised of what to expect to see when she entered Yifan's spacious, well decorated room. There was a bathroom connected as well. The room fairly matched Yifan's personality--so plain and yet simple. Once she saw that one of the workers had one of her luggage, she stared at Yifan who was going to head out of the room.

 
"Yifan and I will be sleeping in separate rooms." SuYun blurted causing the male worker to pause and looked over at Yifan.
 
He didn't bother to look back, "Do it what she asks. Take her to the guest room down the hall."
 
"Yes, Master Yifan." The older man kindly led SuYun the room which was down the hall from Yifan's.
 
When she left alone, and was heading to the bathroom with a towel hanging from her arm, she heard a knock. It was Yifan. She rushed over to the door, and retrieved it.
 
"Get changed. We're going to the hospital to visit my father. Be down in five." SuYun just nodded then closed it shut.
 
When she met Yifan at the front, he there waiting for her in his white Mercedes Benz GLE (2016). SuYun felt under-dressed because all she had one was a pair of black skinny boyfriend jeans with a light peach color sweatshirt. Looking at Yifan, all he ever wears are brand names---wherever he goes or does, why does he have to dress so formal. But that didn't stop her from getting inside of his car.
 
Before they had gotten out of the car, Yifan grabs her wrist, preventing her to go. "There's something very important you had forgotten about." He announced.
 
"And what's that?" SuYun asked not knowing where he wants to get at.
 
He took out the engagement ring that she had left behind at the hospital out of his pocket, then slipped it onto her finger, "If I see you without it, I'm going to get really angry..because I hate it when any guy out there tries to steal the woman who I own. I'm warning you, SuYun. Never take this ring off, do you understand."
 
Yifan's eyes are like daggers that are about to stab her in the eye. He tighten his grip, causing her to groan in pain. He didn't hear an response. Instead of making contact towards her fiance, she just struggled in his grasp.
 
"Look at me, and say 'yes' you understand. Are you deaf? Perhaps, stupid?"
 
She hates looking people in the eyes, especially Yifan's...God, I hate this person! She bite down her lip.
 
"Yes. I understand." She whispered not daring to look him in the eye. He finally let go, and pushes her arm out of the way. He got up and slammed the car door shut. SuYun just followed him behind like a slave dog whose been recused. While she followed him, she gives him deadly stares, wanting to punch him in the face, and murmuring crap about him. Suddenly, she stopped walking and stared at the gift-shop that were filled with little people inside.  
 
While Yifan was talking away, a little did he not noticed SuYun was no longer behind him. So, this whole time he was alone--he give out a loud sigh in annoyance. Where did she wonder off to?! Geez, this woman cannot stay still, can she? He his heels and walked back down the small hallway they were just at. To his left, he eyed a gift-shop. When he was about to turn away, he spot SuYun at the register with a bundle of purple Daisy, white Sweet Pea and a few of yellow Billy Balls. The woman who he thought all along is not the woman who he though she was. The flashback hit him hard in the chest when he stated her that because of his family's well named---She and Sena had the plan to get close to William, so they could just live off of his wealth. And even after his death, they can legally claim his insurances which is worth millions and billions of dollars. His assumption and accusation towards Sena and SuYun were awfully wronged. By far wrong! If he say she was that kind of woman, she would have not bought that bundle of flowers that sat in water inside of a glass vest. Yifan, get your head straight! Remember she's the one who caused your brother to his death! She's not the woman who you think she is! He told himself. He doesn't know why he keeps getting distracted by SuYun and her down to earth gesture.
 
She greeted him as she was at his side, he just stood there and cleared his throat, looking away.
 
"Why? Your father won't like it?" She asks him.
 
"My family doesn't do flowers."  SuYun looks at Yifan weirdly, then scoffs. Strange family...very strange. She thought to herself.
 
"Well, I'll just take it back, then..si---You know giving out flowers is a nice gesture it just means you care for that person. So, flowers means alot to me. I'll jus--" When she was about to go back inside of that gift shop, Yifan grabs her and stops her from going.
 
"N..no..my Father would like it." He nervously said making his way to his father's recovery room.
 
When they arrived in the room, Yifan gets the vest of flowers out of SuYun's hand and placed it on the end table at the right corner beside his father's bed. SuYun closed the door shut, watching Yifan talking to his father whose in a coma wearing an oxygen mask. He was hooked onto machines, and all you can hear was the sound of the ECG beeping that keeps track of his heart beating and working.
 
Yifan who is now hunching down to his father's side of the face, he  starts to little whispers into the ear of his father's. When you closely look at the scene, you can pick out that Yifan is dearly holding onto his father's hand while he remained at the right side of the bed. It's been over a few weeks since he last saw his father when he had him sent him here from South Korea. I'm here, your son, Yifan. Father, can you hear me? Please wake up...wake up..you know I cannot do this alone. Please... 

 
SuYun silently shed a tear or two...watching him and his father. He must be crying..for sure. A gush of guiltiness rushed over her body. Her heart couldn't take it anymore...this was all my fault. If I didn't secretly meet up with William, none of this would have not happened. Oh--this is all of my fault. She continue to tell herself while she kept her head hanging low. She jumped up when she heard things being thrown into the floor. She looked up, and saw Yifan's angry face expression.
 
"You like what you're seeing?! My father is in a coma because of you and your dead friend! Are you happy, Han SuYun?? Huh? He is the only person who I have left in this world! If he leaves, I swear if someone here has to take the hit, that person would be you, SuYun! Not only did you ruined my Father's life, you ruined mine as well! Gosh, I wish you were dead instead of my brother!" 
 
 
SuYun just sobbed she stand there and take on whatever he wishes to say, and not for long will she take it anymore.
"By saying those words, will it bring your brother back? Will it?" She screamed meeting Yifan half way to the middle of the room. Poking his chest as her eyes gone wet, "And no, you're not the only one who is hurt! I am not too! How can you be so selfish and blabber this and that out, have you ever consider my feelings too, Yifan?! One moment you're in a good mode, and another moment you're not! Who exactly are you? I'm going crazy! So crazy that every inch of me want to die! I just want to disappear from this world..." She took in a small breath, as she whispers his name ending in whatever she's done saying. The urges of him wanting to reach out to her and give her comfort..he just couldn't do it.
 
He just watched her ran out of the hospital room, as tears just trickled down his cheeks, and hitting the cold floor.



 
That following night, nor did Yifan or SuYun return back to the mansion.