Fifth Dandelion

Gray Dandelion [TO BE DISCONTINUED ATM]


 

The landlady took off after receiving Yifan's all in cash deposit. Suyun eyed the older lady as she counted the money that were tucked inside of the white envelope. Turning back to the new home owner, Suyun wouldn't even take a single glance at him.

"Get inside." He warned. 

"Was that a command, or what? No." Suyun simply respond. Without nothing being said he just dragged her inside of the home, sending the front door slammed loudly.  

Her eyes widen as she stared at the spotless living room and kitchen. Nothing was left! The only thing was left was a ragged two seat sofa. She glanced over at Yifan. She broke free from his grasp, taking a step backward--

Tears were just gushing down her cheeks, while Yifan coldly stared at her pale face the fainted bruises weren't completely concealed--healed. The strands of her dark brown hair hid her heavy dark eyes.
It even hurt to close them.

As Suyun allowed herself to silently cry, she couldn't understand why in the world would William's brother do such a thing?  A very cruel thing. She wasn't healed properly. How could she recover when everything in her entire house is now swept away.


"You could have just let me die back there, you know. Why?!" Yifan didn't move an inch by her rather loud shrieking voice echoed the empty home.

She shivered as only a gust of cold air welcomed her.

"Where is Sena?"

There was no answer.

"I'm not going to repeat myself twice, lady."

Suyun lift her head up and wiped her tears dry because no one would do it for her. For once, she wish she was in Sena's place. She wish she was dead!

"If you want to know where she is, ask around. They'll tell you." She can clearly hear the frustration coming out of Yifan's mouth, she enjoyed watching him getting frustrated for some odd reason. "I'm not the person who you should be asking. Want answers? You better start looking because it isn't going to come and find you, will it?"

 

"You know I could make you look like you were the one who killed my brother..right? No one dares to get away with anything. Not even you." Yifan instantly grab a hold of her chin and applied some pressure making her wince in pain.
 
For a moment, she thought she was going to die until he let go, and threw her onto the cold wooden dusty floors. She groaned as she felt a powerful hit forming on the side of her forehead. She turned around while she was still on floor, the never ending tears continued.
 
Through the back glass door, Xiumin started at the two people in disbelief. The poor Suyun who isn't fully recovered yet is trying to fight back--the paleness gave it away. She was in a very weaken state. And by the action his boss--his friend did to her wasn't the same Yifan he knew. He got rushed into the house when Yifan lift up his hand in the air.
 
He wasn't sure of himself why he did it. Was it out of madness, or was it to taste the waters?
 
Luckily, Xiumin got in the way and snatched Yifan's wrist. Though he was a head shorter, he was much stronger than Yifan.  He found himself taking a glance over at the woman with no express on her face. He was taken aback.

 
"Boss, you're exhausted. Let's get you home." He calmly said, as he slowly let go of the taller man's wrist. He continued his care for the weakened Suyun, "Ms. Suyun hasn't fully recovered just yet. Shal----" He started at his friend in surprised.
 
"No! No need. She can die here for all I care. She can rot here, and no one would give a damn. She doesn't get the chance to ask for forgiveness. My brother did not deserve to die in your stead."
 

 
Those cruel words made her heart about to burst into a million pieces. No one in this world can be so deadly than Yifan--himself.
 
 
Suyun picked herself back up for the second time. No matter how she stood, for any minute now her legs will give up on her. It hurt to even stand for a few seconds. The fell silent again, only the sound of her slow breathing was heard.

"I did not kill your brother. If that's what you needed to know. I was there when he drove off that cliff. I was so close to saving him, but he continued to step on that gas petal. You wouldn't know how it felt to watch someone you care about die in front of you. I did not just lose one, but two friends who seemed like family. Yifan...your brother committed suicide."

 
Yifan's face completely turned white as a ghost.
Lies. He thought to himself.
There is no way William would do such a thing!
 
Deep down she knew Yifan was denying the fact that he brother had the nerves to kill himself not for any other reasons, but for not living a comfortable, fulfilling life. Who in this world would be happy if their unwanted decisions were made by others?
 
 
"William really loved you, Yifan. He loved you enough to leave you, knowing you'll be alright without him being here, beside you."
 
Yifan stood there as his back faced the woman. He did not have words to say or to speak, biting down his jaws preventing tears to fall; he held it back nice and strong. The pain felt as if he smacked right in his face with a fist punch.

Like the mighty strong minded guy--who, that everyone sees him as, keeping his serious expression, he managed to give in a small regretful smile as he opened the front door of Suyun's house; he then stared off into the clear bright sky thinking to himself that William was quite a selfish dead creature. For leaving him behind.


 

He wasn't sure if he can really accept the death of William just yet. 

 

 

 

Suyun was left all alone at once as the front door was shut closed. She silently invited herself to take a seat in a dark lonely corner. She gently closed her eyes while listening to the loud thunder-clapping welcoming the heavy raindrops hitting the rooftop of her empty, cold little shack.

Bringing her knees to her chest, she hugged them carefully. The empty house was getting alittle too cold. Maybe if she sleeps if off, she'll not feel a thing. Burying her face in her arms, Suyun soon drifted to sleep.

 
She hope that someone could just come and rescue her out of here. And, that she'll soon wake up from this unwanted nightmare.    

 
She was running out of energy.

 
 

It's just a dream right, Sena? All of this is just in my head..am I right?