one

Her Black Hair

“I like black”

He blurted out suddenly, a comment that pop out nowhere, since we didn’t in the middle of discussing something.

Today is a pleasant afternoon for both of us, me and my boyfriend. We just finished all the schedules that we have to attend and now we can have our own time. Like now, I’m sitting on his bed, reading, while he was busy at his desk browsing something in his laptop.

“Hm?. Wae?” I ask nonchalantly.

“I like black” he said it again, like he was talking about some matter of fact, not something random.

“I thought you like blue, oppa” I finally looked up from my book and face him. Knowing exactly that he will continuously state something random if I don’t give him my full attention.

“ Oh yes, I loves blue. But I like black” he grinned from ear to ear.

“And what that’s mean?”

“ Geunyang…” He shrugged and turns his attention to his laptop again.

“ Geunyang?” I ask in confusion. This choding really….

“ Can’t I ?” He creased his eyebrow.

“ Of course you can “ I sigh “ But there must be some reason why you have to said that you like black, suddenly “

“ Just in case my lovely girlfriend don’t know about that “

“ Okay “

“ Okay “

“ Oppa …”

“ Hmmm?”

“ Tell me”

“What?”

“ Don’t speak beat around the bush oppa, you are the one who teach me about that. And now you do this to me? Heol..”

“ Oh, am I?” He ask innocently Well…, here we go again. He with his choding side, me with my determined mind.

“Aish……choding!”

“ Wae?. I just said that I like black. That’s all . am i wrong? “ I narrowed my eyes and pout. at this rate, he will act innocent and i could be dying in frustation

“ Give me your laptop, now”

“ Eh?. Why?. There’s nothing to do with my laptop” he said that but his expression looks like he gets caught

“ But you said something ridiculous after you focus on your laptop, oppa. So give me your laptop, now!”

“ But…”

“No but, and don’t try to close anything that you were looking at “ I demand. He gives his laptop unwillingly.

“ Thanks for being a good boy, oppa “

“ But………..there’s really have nothing to do with that…” He pouts cutely. I almost laugh at his cuteness, but not until I found what did he looking at for the past hours. A site of Korean idols news which is now show a y girl group member. And, she is black haired.

“ Oh, so this is what were you looking at while I’m with you, oppa?. That’s why you said that you like black?. Hm?” I looked up from his laptop to find him already moved from his desk and sitting nervously beside me.

“ No….That’s not like that… I’m sorry, but I wasn’t intending to look for her. It just that some news about me is tag along with this site so I ended up…”

“ Looking at her?. Oh wow, you’re cheating oppa. you like her because her hair is black, and mine is blonde??” Nose flaring. I start feels my anger boiling up. This man really. We rarely have time together, and now he ruined it perfectly.

“ No!. Never in my life I would think about that. You’re my only one, you know that exactly. It just that I accidentally open it, I’m wrong, sorry……please don’t get mad. I only love you “ he reached my hands, hold it tightly and look in to my eyes. i sighed

" but still, oppa...you dont like it because my hair is blonde?. i thought u love me for who i am, not because the color of my hair."

"ooh..noo...its not like that. i love you for who you are. you are the most precious thing in my life, and i didnt even care with the color of your hair, or your dress, your fashion, because for me you are always beautiful"

" then...why?"

"hah...." he sighed " you won't stop this until i give you my reason, right?." i nod

"but it will be so cheesy"

" you always say something cheesy oppa, i can bear with it" he chuckled of my answer

"because, Lady, I miss you. you are here with me now, but i already miss you. i remembered our old days when you looks so innocent, yet alluring with your black hair and clear eyes which make me falling deeply for you. for me back then, you were the miracle that happened to me, my angel, and yes i still feel the same now. sometimes when i looked at you, i feel so bless that i could have you, yet i'm afraid if i broke your pureness. this all the thought that cross my mind when i see that girl with her black hair. and never compare your self with her, for me you already number one " he said that and look me at my eyes with his sincerety.

Oh my gosh, how I love this man so much. I know that he never bat an eye lid to any girl since we are together. He always polite, but building wall so that other girl group can’t come closer. I know that. But still… call it jealousy or pride, I can’t accept the fact he is looking at other girl. Even if it was just a picture.

"that's cheesy"

"i already warned you, girl" he smile

“ Okay “ I cross my arm “ I let it go for now, but if I find something like this again, oppa, you will dead “ I said firmly. He nods in relieved.

“ I promise, I won’t”

“ From now on, keep your eyes only for me. Not for your fans, not for your hoobae, not for other celebrities. You are mine. Note that”. He frowned upon hearing me threatening. Shock are well written in his face, but after a while, he smile happily, and talk in his Joseon tone.

“ I’m your slave, princess “

 

The next day

“ Why you turn your hair to black, maknae?!” My two unnies yelled in surprised when I come to rehearsal for live music program.

“ Why unnie?. I can’t?” I ask innocently.

“ Oh my god!. We’re still in the middle of our promoting album!. We supposed to have similar hair color, at least for the previous weeks until we finish our promotion. Aigoo…” My unnie caressed her temple. Her usual eye smile disappear when she is angry or frustration.

“ Listen to you leader speaking here, maknae.. tell me the reason, or else I will make our stylist dyed your hair right here, right now “

Uh oh….i guess I just make my leader get mad. But, don’t call me myself if I can’t get my stubborn out.

“ My oppa likes black “ I said casually. Earning a surprise gaze from both of them.

“ What?!”

“ I said it unnie. My oppa likes black, so I dyed my hair back to black. If he said he likes purple, I will change it to purple “

“ That’s it?!” one of them asks in confusion and horror.

“ Not that’s it unnie. You already knew that I can change my appearance to his style even if it was ridiculous for me, right ?. He is mine, and I don’t want him to look at other girl than me”. I state the fact as I look at my reflection in the mirror. Both of them sigh, know that they can’t change my decision if it was relating with ‘him’. Oh yes, they know exactly how much I was changed from their lovely-innocent-sweet maknae to a girl that a little bit bold (?). Much to his unique and strong style, I tried many new things which never-ever- I’d think I will dare to wear. Count that hot pants, leopard prints (jacket, pants, and shirt), fur accessories, leather black jacket (or any leather style), bling bling accessories, mini dress ………..and not to forget red hot lipstick.

“ This is for you oppa “ I thought to myself as I’m getting ready for my sub unit performance. I look again at my reflection and smile. The woman in the mirror smiled back to me and she is y, glamour and stunning. I can’t wait to know his reaction to my new appearance.

Now you know, as much as he is my slave, I’m definitely his slave too. (wink)