Gentlemen of Exo: Wu YiFan - Characters List

The Gentlemen of Exo

Here is a list of Characters that will show up in the first part of the story.... More will be added after each part is finished...

 

Six Dragons of the Palace / Six Dragon Princes

About: Title given to Kris, Suho, Chanyeol, Chen, Kai, and Sehun for their courage and loyalty. They are loyal to each other as brothers could be and help each other out in tough situations when needed.

 

Huang ZiTao (aka Tao)

Ranking: Middle Class

Age: 24

Occupation: Historian/Artist [Specialty: Photography]

About: A kindhearted individual who loves the history of Exo. Tao's father had been a private tutor for the six sons of King Yunho and specialized in history. He taught Tao everything and she grew to love the stories, especially the stories about her father going on hunting trips with one of the six [Kris] and discovering long lost antiques from the ancient times. Tao loves nature and loves taking photos of animals and and plants. There are rare occasions where she takes photos of people. But recently, she's been taking pictures of the antiques that are found whenever she goes with her father exploring.

 

Henry

Ranking: Middle Class

Occupation: Historian/Tao's Father

About: Henry loves history. He taught his daughter everything he knew and loved her dearly. After his wife died, he was depressed but realized that they had a daughter. He couldn't take Tao on his adventures in search for the lost antiques, so he left her at home with Tao's nanny [who she calls Nanna]. There are times where the six brothers would visit Henry's house. It was only Kris who often played with Tao as the others played among themselves.

 

Kim Jaejoong

Ranking: Duke

Occuaption: None

About: Jaejoong doesn't really have a job. With the increasing rates of bills, his family is becoming poor. He mostly relies on his eldest daughter's income. One day, there was a fire at the Jung Palace where the King Jung Yunho was trapped under a fallen book shelf. Jaejoong, realizing that someone was inside, ran in and called out for Yunho and saved him. It was a day later where Yunho said that he would like to have one of his sons to marry one of his savior's daughters. Jaejoong would stop at nothing to make sure that happens.

 

Kim Tiffany

Ranking: Lady

Age: 27

Occupation: Cook/Owns a dessert shop

About: Tiffany is kindhearted and very humble. She is the eldest daughter of Kim Jaejoong and works very hard to earn money for her family. As hard as she works, she know that her father takes her money to gamble. She grew to like Kris but has conflicts when another man enters her heart. She is the calm and caring among her sisters.

 

Kim Seolhyun

Ranking: Lady

Age: 25

Occupation: Cook

About: Second daughter of Jaejoong. She is kindhearted and shy. She didn't like the idea of marrying someone she barely knew, therefore she opposed her engagement with any of the men her father was trying to pair her and her sisters with. She helps out her sister at the dessert shop and loves being in the kitchen. 

 

Kim Krystal

Ranking: Lady

Age: 24

Occupation: Student

About: Thinks she has money, when in reality is broke. She likes shoping and Prince Kim Jongin. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants. When she heard about the promise between the Grand Duke and her father, she was excited. How far will she go to have Jongin's heart?

 

Kim Hyuna

Ranking: Lady

Age: 24

Occupation: Nurse

About: The youngest of Jaejoong's daughters and Krystal's twin. She became a nurse so she could get close with a certain doctor. Like her twin, she will stop at nothing to get what she wants. How will things turn out?

 

Jung Victoria

Ranking: Queen Mother

Occupation: Grandmother/Mother

About: Victoria is King Jung Yunho's mother and grandmother to Kris, Suho, Chanyeol, Chen, Jongin, and Sehun. She's very kind and understanding, but strict when it comes to her grandsons. She will always keep her promises and only breaks them when the situation is terribly bad.

 

Song Naeun

Ranking: [Former] Maid of Honor

Occupation: Grandma/Aunt

About: The younger sister of Victoria. She loves the Kim daughters and would do anything to pair them up with her grandsons. She spoils Sehun the most for he is the youngest.

 

Additional Characters:

Kyuhyun - a rich foreigner. Tags along on discovering new treasures

Kangin - a hunter

Yoochun - a hunter

Nichkhun - Kris's best friend and fellow treasure hunter/explorer

Jae - a student volunteer

Wookyung - a student volunteer

Yoon - a student volunteer

 

A/N: Chapter One coming soon!! YAY!! ٩(θ‿θ)۶