House Rules: Guide to living with a lady

Prank Wars!

(GD POV)

*swag walks into the room*

"We need to make some new house rules since we'll be having a girl live with us. Anyone want to start?"

Nothing?!

"Guys this is serious! We're going to be living with a GIRL. It's not the same as living with a GUY. Now who's going to start? There is no stupid rule."

(Seungri's POV)

I got this one! "No provacative clothing!" I said excitedly.

"I was wrong, that's stupid" GD coldly said to me.

"But hyung! Look at us! She might jump us! I'm sooo good looking!" I know I am. So we went in a circle saying something good about ourselves so GD can take back those words and eat em'!

TOP: I got these y eyes!

Taeyang: I'm a good dancer and people like me body, I guess (you stole the best dancer title from me!)

GD: I'm stylish!

We all looked at Daesung who had said nothing when TOP broke the silence.

"Come on you have something to flaunt too. I mean look at that y neck!" he said rubbing the back of Daesung's neck. He stood there awkwardly.

"um, I have a y neck?" He said.

"Don't be cocky Daesung" TOP joked.

"See? We should go with my rule!" I suggested again.

"Fine. Rule number 1: Don't wear provactave clothing...

(Taeyang POV)

We don't know her too well so how are we going to make these rules? Oh I know!

"Never say she's ugly, instead tell her she's beautiful everyday" I suggested, its a nice gesture that all women should get.

"What if she thinks we're interested though..?" asked Seungri. Before I could answer TOP suggested another rule.

"Never comment on how much she eats!" then Jiyong high-fived him.

(Your POV)

I want to see them again! I look in the mirror. After I beautify myself...

*A few minutes later*

Hair: brushed, teeth: clear, breath:...*mint* check, lips:moisturized, armpits: deodorized, outfit: different. So I just wore cute pajama pants and an oversized t-shirt since i'm sleeping soon and I don't want them to think i'm...trying to seduce them?  I don't know how they think so play it cool.

(GD POV)

"Okay to repeat the house rules!"

1. No provacative clothing

2. Don't comment on how much she eats

3. No gross things in her pressence like breaking wind or scratching...places etc.

4. Don't freak out if you see red on a white thing in the trash for a couple day per month

5. Don't touch her beauty stuff

6. Never barge in her room, always knock

7. Never say she's ugly or fat, you don't have to say she's beautiful though

8. No flirting, that'd be awkward

9.  If you find an unknown object that isn't a guys' don't touch or stare at it trying to figure out what it is

10. Don't make her feel left out or different (Taeyang's rule if you were wondering)

"Any questions?" I asked. None. Anything we need to add? Seungri raised his hand.

"Hyung, how about we make her feel more welcome by doing something nice for her" he suggested. For once he opened his mouth and a good idea came out!

"What were you thinking Seungri?" it better not be stupid.

"Since she's a girl let's pamper her for one day!" he said excitedly

"Why would we do that?" asked TOP

"So she won't be as gross as she could be while she's living wih us and she'll owe us a favor!" so that's what you had in mind.

"Not bad I like that idea" his eyes lit up. "really hyung??" He said. I nodded then he got so happy. This kid. Just then Mi young came out. She looks even cuter than before.

(Your POV)

Awwuh! Seungri looks adorable when he's happy! Why are they so happy though..? For a moment my eyes met TOP's since I looked at him for a bit. Those eyes..*drool*

"Ah Mi young-ssi!" Taeyang called. I turned to look at a sweet smile. "Seungri had this idea on how to make you feel for welcome here nd more comfortable with us" Seungri now on my favourite list as well. TOP should do something instead of looking at me with those charasmatic eyes that make me *drool*

"Oh thats sweet! What is it?" I asked trying to contain my happiness.

"We're going to pamper you" TOP answered. It get's kind of confusing when people keep taking turns for one conversation around you.

"Pamper?"  asked hoping I heard them right. Seungri nodded his head smiling. SO ADORABLE! "How are you going to do that?"

(Seungri's POV)

"Daesung's going to brush your teeth" both him and Mi Young got confused. "Okay, you'll brush eachother's teeth, I don't know. Work it out, and he'll  make sure your hygeine is up to date" I replied

"Taeyang is going to do your hair, TOP is going to do your nails, GD will help you pick an outfit and get to know your style better, and i'll do your makeup!" She looked at me like I just sprouted another head.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I didn't bring any makeup with me is all, and TOP wants to do my nails..? You do makeup?" she started slowly to make sure I she heard correctly. This is going to be even funnier!

"TOP's awesome at nails! And I'll supply you with make up!" She stared at me like I broke my hand off or something.

"I have a sister who's into makeup! I don't own any myself, i'm not weid or anything like that. I don't wear girl makeup for fun or anything..."

"TOP and nails...?" she went over once again. "YA! Isn't that cool?" *awkward silence*

(Taeyang's POV)

"Umm..Mi Young-ssi you should probably go to sleep, your probably really tired and jet-lagged" I finally said when I saw her rubbing her eye. She nodded. "Good night, i'll see you guys tomorrow" She responded.

"REMEMBER YOU SEE DAESUNG FOR HYGEINE FIRST!" Seungri shouted when she almost reached her room. He's so loud and energetic right now. I snikered to myself. TOP doing nails. Thats a sight to see. Me doing hair? I don't think she'll want a mohawk...what to do with it? Her hair's pretty long. I'll just ask her then get creative.

(TOP POV)

Me doing nails? I so should have gotten the makeup!


A/N: Poor TOP, it's okay. Nice house rules huh? Isn't Taeyang so sweet in this chapter? I think so. He'd be so adorable in a full on romance story don't you think? Mi Young is so lucky. I want to be pampered by Big Bang too! Next chapter The prank war starts. It was initiated in this chapter. Seungri ha to be the center of attention so that's why he doesn't gt any right now! I'm so evil to Baby Panda. The rest of the story will focus on you don't worry!

Comment please or else you break my heart 3

Btw the pretty grl at the top is Seungri...