The Messed Dream..

Prank Wars!

(Your POV)

 Uncle Cheapo sent me the address to where I'll be staying while in Korea, when I got there it was huuuge!!!! For once his cheapness benifitted me! I rung the door bell and I realized I'd spoken too soon...

"Hi, you must be fugly." said an attracted male with his shirt not buttoned enough.

"MAKNAE IS FUGLY AT THE DOOR?!" Someone shouted from behind him. I wonder if they know what fugly means.

The person who had shouted came towards the door. I was really suprised. He had duct-taped a pillow over his crotchal area and one over his nips. He was really tall and a little scary looking, but the pillows toned it down. He looked at me then looked over to his maknae apparently.

"Button up your shirt. You're going to provoke her." he said. I was really confused at this point. When will I get to come in and set up my room? I'm jetlagged. I stared at him for a while until someone else came towards the door with a huge smile on his face.

"Guys, aren't you going to invite her in?" He asked. They did nothing. Smiley sighed and grabbed my hand leading me inside.

"I'm sorry about that. They're just...them." He explained to me. I had no idea what to say. Especially when a cute guy came dressed in like one hundred layers. It's summer and he was sweating like a pig. He didn't wear a hat so i could see he had a faux hawk.

WTF IS THIS? IS THIS A JOKE?? Maybe i should go with plan B :The bus station.

"Where's fugly?" asked a feminine voice. I turned around to see a guy with jeans on except for one leg cut off, he also had a bunch of flower clips in his hair like a . These are the fashion icons of Korea..? He saw me and froze.

"you must be fugly!" he said excitedly. "I'll show you where you'll be staying" he continued. Fnally! I thought to myself. He lead me through a hallway ending at a corner with some newspaper on the ground. It was marked with big red letters FUGLY -->

THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT??? WTF?!

RING RING RING!

i woke up. It was all a dream. That's the last time i nap when i'm nervous. I swear if that actually happens, i'm living on the streets.

In roughly five minutes i get there, If i see any pillows on anyone's body i'm outta there!


A/N: Imagine if that was real xD. The reason why they were calling her fugly will be revealed in the next chapter. It's in italics because they're saying it in english without knowing what it means if that explains it, if not stayed tuned.