being with her

The second chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Being with her

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov:

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘yah!!!!!! What are you doing to her?!!!’

 

 

 

 

‘tae-taeyeon?’ she looks shock and slowly retreat her hands on ___.

 

 

I look at tiffany shouted at her I saw her shaking ___’s body hardly,

Is she insane why she’s doing that?

 

I stomp my foot and approach her and glaring at her. I saw her flinch and widen her eyes she wanted to say something but I cut her off saying that she need to go now or she will see me getting mad, she didn’t utter any words and she looks sadly at me she glance at ___ for the last time as I saw her hurtful face, as she slowly walks out from the clinic room, I didn’t mean to do that to her or shouted at her, I just got panic seeing how she shook ___’s body she didn’t even notice that ___ is getting hurt already, I look at ___ as I saw he pass out, I immediately run towards her and catch her body on time, hugging her as I look at her holding her face and shaking her slightly as I got panic but I feel her heart beats as I sigh in relieve and inhaled deeply as I let her lay down on the bed slowly and tuck the blanket on her as I caress her hair…

 

Staring at her as I can’t help but remember the words she said… ringing on my head very words stuck on my heart and mind.. my heart hurts it’s like pinching it very hard slowly, I holds my chest and look at her sadly as I fell my tears fell down on my cheeks as I immediately wipe the tears away as I couldn’t help but got pain in my heart and I still don’t know why she said those words and why my heart hurts a lot.. lean forward as I kiss her forehead and lay my head on the bed as I close my eyes still remembering what happen at the canteen.. I hope everything’s fine.. that this heart won’t hurt again, I have to do something about it…….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s pov:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Getting out from the clinic room as I close the door and lean my body, I was nervous and add to that I got panic and got hurt by taeyeon, she shouted at me and just jump into conclusion, she didn’t even know what happen and she just judge me, and god she’s scary.. holding my chest as  I look at the ceiling as I think about that freak girl, why did she react like that? Did I go too far?. And damn why did I just do that?... I didn’t mean to do any of that.. and I just brush my nose to her? Damn tiffany why on earth did you did that? You suppose to take revenge not flirt with her!! But why I can’t stop myself from doing that its like it felts so wrong yet so right, I was just taking revenge but why do I feel like I wanted to kiss her and hug her?... no no tiffany you don’t like this freak girl don’t you right??!!..

 

Biting my lips as I still lean my body to the clinic door. I was curious on why taeyeon reacted like that? Did she know that freak girl? Or she like her?... that freak is famous here but I don’t find her attractive, even though I myself likes girls I won’t like her no matter what, never and I will promise myself that I won’t like that freak girl because I hate her so much… I don’t know why I did but that was my heart telling me even my mind…

 

 

Sighing as I slowly peek inside the room and saw taeyeon kissing that freak girl, I bite my lips and close the door, I don’t know what I’m feeling this way, am I jealous? No can’t be, well taeyeon is pretty no scratch that she’s gorgeous, I guess I like taeyeon huh but why there’s a feeling that I don’t argghhh damn, I hate thinking I better just go to my class now…

 

Going to the class as I saw bora walking towards me raising her eyebrow at me with her minions, arghh another argument again,, I just want a peaceful life ahhhhhh,, she stop on her track so as her minions. Shaking my head as I give them way but they didn’t walk away and just looking at me, I shrug my shoulder as I went to the right but was stop by one of her minions, I gritted my teeth as I went to the left but was stop again by her other minions. I sigh as I look at her and walk in front of her and said…

 

‘what do you want now?’ bora just look at me furiously and holds my hands tightly I was struggling but her minions holds me tight as bora holds my face with her one hand and said,

 

‘I told you to stay away from ___ right?’ I move my face but she holds me strongly.

‘someone saw you with __ on the clinic what did you do to her?’ I was struggling but those minions holding me tight,, I can’t even talk, how m I suppose to answer her or talk to her, does she have a brain, god this is so annoying and this is that freak girl fault’s, this girl won’t be bothering me if she didn’t hug me and make that drama, god I really hate her,

 

Bora still holding me and push me to the ground as I was landed on my , I glared at her as she just laughs and said,

 

‘next time don’t mess with ___ or you’ll get worst than this’ she gesture her minions to go with her as they pass by me and hit my feet. Arghhh I surely want to punch them, but I have to control myself I don’t want to get in trouble again, but thinking about this I already in trouble thanks to that freak, I was about to stand up but was stop by a memory?... wait what was that?.... shaking my heads as I stand up and fix myself, I guess it must be the fall why I got a memory, oh well I better be fast now, those girl.. next time I’ll get my revenge on them……

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You’s pov:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Opening my eyes looking at the white ceiling as I remember what had happen, I immediately look around to look for a certain girl but I couldn’t find her… I try seating up but notice a hand holding my hand so tight, I look who was it and saw a girl who’s laying her head on the bed just beside me, I carefully look at her and notice who was it, I didn’t know why taeyeon is here maybe she heard from someone that I was here..

 

I need to apologize to her for what I did, I look for a clock and saw in on the wall just beside the table that provided here, and it show that its already 4pm, I sleep a lot and taeyeon skip the class… I slowly pat her head as she moves and blink her eyes rubbing it with both hands, I giggled as I find it so cute and wanted to pinch her cheeks, she looks at me confuse but was stop because she was yawning , I shook my head and said,

 

‘’why don’t you sleep more?’ she shook her head and smiling on me.

‘nah I’m all good.. by the way are you okay now?’

 

Looking at her and nodded my head, I couldn’t look at her in the eyes as I was ashamed for what I did to her,,, I know it’s out of my limit telling her that. It was my angry that do that to her and its basically my fault and her she was getting worried about me, I don’t think I deserve her kindness, I look down and didn’t bother to look at her… she holds my hand and said,

 

‘I’m sorry if I did something wrong ___. I run immediately here when I heard the students that you were brought to the clinic and that you pass out, sunny is still in class and I haven’t told her about this,’ she worried about me and it makes me guilty more, I bite my lips as I couldn’t talk, I’m a jerk doing that to her and here she is worrying about me, her

 

Looking up slowly as I saw her staring at me and tears visible on her eyes I don’t know why though, but those stare she was giving me was the stare that she gives me the night before the accident… took my gaze on her as I didn’t utter any words, we just become silent, no words came out… minutes had past when I heard so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter