why she's here?

The second chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Ta-tayeon?’ I stuttered

 

She looks at me weirdly and said..

 

‘you know me?’

 

I widen my eyes.. wait what’s happening here?... I met taeyeon when I’m working not here… biting my lips when I remembered how she and i met when I heard someone shouting…

 

 

‘yah!!!!!!!!’

 

 

I jump a little and look at her. She raise her brows at me waiting for my answer but I couldn’t speak and look down, then I saw her name card and I slowly pointed at it, she follow my gaze saw her embarrassed face and mumbling like…

 

Ahh stupid stupid! Taeyeon….you just embarrassed yourself…

 

She looks at me again saying sorry, I just shook my head and went out from the stall as she step back alittle, I went out from the restroom..

 

When I’m out I couldn’t help myself but lean back on the wall and was still thinking about taeyeon..

Damn heart why are you feeling this way?... I bite my tongue and slowly compose myself and walk away….

 

I was walking in the hall way and someone holds my hand, I look who was it and saw sunny looking at me worried..

 

‘hey…’

‘Yeah?’

‘you okay?’

‘ofcourse I am why?’

 

She gets something from her pocket and offers her handkerchief…. I look at her curious as she went closer and wipe my face and said,

‘I don’t know what’s happening to you but tell me about it later when you’re ready ara? For now we need to go to class…

 

I nodded at her,,, I didn’t even know that I was crying as she offer her handkerchief again which I gladly take it and thank her, she grab my hand as we run the hall way going to our room…

 

 

I was seated at the back and sunny was beside me.. she was whining at me telling me why we have to seat at the back and I know that’s she’s small I just laugh at her telling her to go in front then, she just pouted at me saying that she wants to seat beside me..

 

I just shake my head and smile at her while laying my head to the table,, the class hasn’t started yet and the student was just talking about their vacation and what’s so ever, well what can I say it’s the first day of school its normally always like this, sunny nudge at me as I look at her, she was just telling me about her vacation trip and what she did.. she even told me she hope I was there with her that auntie and uncle lee misses me already..

I look at her my head still on the table and staring at sunny smiling a bit on her.. she continue talking and I feel myself getting sleepy…..

 

 

I feel someone shaking me but I ignore it,, but the shaking didn’t stop as I irritably look at the culprit and didn’t mean to shout at her….

 

‘yah!!!!!”

 

I look who was it and got shock to see taeyeon again… I move back as I heard her say….

 

‘yah you don’t have to shout at me… I was just being kind to wake you up.. and look at the clock its lunch time now’

She raise her brows at me and crossing her arms, I look slowly to my watch and it’s true, that it was lunch time already.. I look at my side and saw no one…

 

‘are you looking for sunny?’ I immediately look at her,

‘you know here?’

‘like duh?? Ofcourse I know her’

I look at her confuse as she continue..

‘I just know her awhile ago, while u were sleeping in the middle of the class.. I’m a new student here and I’m seating beside you as well…’

‘ohh arraso’ I said plainly.

‘that’s it?’ she ask

‘yeah why?’

‘you’re not going to say sorry?’

‘ah sorry?’

 

She rolls her eyes on me as I saw her getting her things and walk out from the room as I was left alone…

 

Arghh damn it ___ now she thinks your mean.. but then I can’t help it thinking.. why taeyeon is here?.. we supposed to meet back in 2014 but why we meet now?..

Biting my lips as I sit and massage my temple,, this is really going crazy!!!,,, I grab my hair in frustration as I notice sunny who went inside laughing hard, I look at her weirdly and was about to ask her why but she just cut me off saying…

 

‘why are you grabbing your hair?’

I lean back and look up and close my eyes as sunny tap my shoulder I look at my side and weakly smile at her..

‘ you know I saw taeyeon going out from here and she seems sad? Did something happen?’

I slowly shook my head and said,

‘what you mean?’

‘well I know I just met taeyeon but she’s a good kid and the students like her no love her I mean and did you know she always looks and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter