Kissing You

Animosity For Two [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Reality was beyond real at that moment as there was no serenity left inside of Chou Tzuyu. The crisp cool autumn wind hit her already frozen red cheeks as she ran frantically up and down the same exact street, praying that it was all just a trick of the eye and if she'd blink several more times, he'd reappear in front of her. She was seriously out of it at that moment and yet the only thing that kept her moving was the loud racing, throbbing thumps seemingly protruding from her own chest. She couldn't believe that Jungkook actually left her there. He left without a word. Burning hot tears were welding and threatening to fall from her stressed out, tired eyes as she continued to check every hide-able spot probable around the surrounding area where she had last seen him.


"Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook, stop playing around...this isn't...funny anymore..." Tzuyu's head hung low as she lifelessly came to a halt. Her voice shook desperately, unsure of her sudden emotions as she finally had to accept her harsh reality. Whether it was an idea from that stupid friend of his or Jungkook himself, he ran away from her, why? It wasn't getting any easier when she remembered that she didn't have her phone with her. What was she supposed to do now? She couldn't call anyone for help and she had no idea where she even was, two out of the three worse revelations that suddenly caused a small lump to appear inside of . How did this even happen?


"Stupid jerk..." Tzuyu had no energy left to even utter out the rest of her sentence. She should have seen it. She shouldn't have looked past it, when she realized something was off from the very beginning. She swore that once she finds Jungkook, he's going to get beaten to a bloody pulp for causing whatever painful feeling that she was having to deal with at that moment. 


Without a phone, she couldn't exactly do much and after a gruesome five long minutes of aimlessly pacing that street earlier, her two feet ended up at an intersection. Logically, there was no way that Jungkook had continued down the street because she would have seen him if he had done so nor would he have been able to walk back towards the direction that they had first came from. Tzuyu stared straight ahead down the isolated street, turning her head momentarily a few seconds later towards the left, then to the right. Which way should she go? Which way would lead her to him? Left? Or right? There was only one correct answer.


~~~~~~~


From a pretty decent distance away from where they had previously been; two hasty footsteps staggered and  charged pass the empty part of town, seemingly zig zagging through the streets like a huge unseen maze. The loud pants and heavy footsteps came to a slow and steady pace once they approached a more lit up area about five minutes later, where houses suddenly appeared behind the huge luscious autumn colored trees. It was safe to say, they had made it. Both Jungkook and Jimin had ran for dear life and they couldn't be happier after seeing where they had ended up at that moment.


"Whoa... I seriously didn't think we'd actually get away so easily..." Jimin tiredly bent down to grip his knees in his hands, breathing unevenly as he tried to gain back his lost exerted energy. Seeing the way Chou Tzuyu acted at school, Jimin was rather surprised to say the least when she had actually took her eyes off of Jeon Jungkook for more than a few seconds, even turning her back towards him earlier. How stupid was she? If she indeed was a Royal Guardian, then she wasn't a very smart one per say for having trusted someone unknown like him to be around the Royal heir. He didn't think it'd be that easy to trick her but somehow she fell for his trap and now here he was left alone with Jeon Jungkook. Even if he still wasn't a 100% sure whether or not  Jungkook was the last Hyeon heir, the more he spent time with Jungkook, the more he believed that Jungkook was. A hidden smirk was slowly creeping it's way onto Jimin's lips as he glanced slyly over at his unknowing prey.


Right beside Jimin, stood a very unaware and fatigued looking Jungkook, who too had stopped to catch his own breath. After a good minute or so, he could now properly inhale and exhale without feeling the sharp pain that was shooting through his lungs just moments ago. His arms absentmindedly reached up as he gave himself a good hardy stretch before his eyes gave way towards the same direction that they had just came from. He could still vaguely sense the adrenaline rush pumping through his own body but as it slowly died down, his heart was somehow left with an uneasy feeling that he couldn't seem to explain. Something inside of him felt off but there was no need to think about it further. He had finally won his escape, thanks to the help of Jimin. He was now set free and wanted to enjoy it as much as possible before getting caged up once again. He was ready to have fun tonight and nothing was going to ruin it for him. He was Tzuyu-less for the first time and it felt good.


"Come on, we're a block away from the party and we're already late." Jimin's excited tone instantly invaded the cool air of the autumn night, fully waking Jungkook up from his thoughts. Without another word, Jimin playfully slung an arm around Jungkook's shoulder and pulled him along towards their final destination. Tonight's definitely going to be interesting.


~~~~~~~


It had been roughly fifteen minutes since Tzuyu started her journey towards the unknown, walking without a clue to God knows where. She just hoped and prayed that she had made the right decisions by turning right at that intersection that she had abandoned fifteen minutes ago to making a few lefts and rights here and there following that to end up where she was at now. She had concluded earlier that it was either right or left, no ands or buts but she was quite sure of her first choice. The reason being, there was no way that Jungkook and that stupid friend of his could have gone left at that intersection because she would have caught a glimpse of them from her peripheral vision on the bench she was seated on facing that exact direction. The only possible route they could have taken was right but beyond that point, she wasn't as confident because they could have gone anywhere. 


Tzuyu noticed the sudden change in her surroundings as the streets weren't as dimly lit as they were earlier. The fall breeze was prominent as colorful seasoned leaves from the many planted trees in that area scattered a light blanket over the paved and grass ground. She started to spot a few people walking around as she came in sight of a couple of buildings and houses in clustered neighborhoods. She knew that her best option was to find someone to lend her their phone so that she could at least attempt to call Jungkook and find out where he was at, not saying that he'd even pick up but it's worth a shot.


Tzuyu could clearly hear the rustling of the multi-colored leaves beneath her feet as she hastily made her way towards the people she had spotted just seconds ago. She was nearly a few feet away when another group appeared in front of her from the opposite side and met up with the original group she had seen. Tzuyu rooted herself in her spot suddenly hiding behind a very old looking oak tree as she squinted her eyes to get a better view of them. She then realized that the now huge group of people consisted of mostly females that weren't much older than her, in fact most of them actually looked her age. She took a small unsteady step away from her hideout before stopping herself again as she heard the conversation that was happening a few feet away, essentially sending a shock wave through her entire body. 


"Are you guys here for the party at Hoseok oppa's house? I heard the hottest guys at Seoul High are gonna be there."

"Of course, we are. I heard the Kim brothers were going be there tonight. I wouldn't miss it for the world~"

"You mean Namjoon oppa and Taehyung oppa?"

"Mhmm~ I think I over heard Namjoon oppa saying that his older brother, Kim Seokjin and his friend Min Yoongi who both graduated last year were coming tonight too...."

"Omo, you mean THE Kim Seokjin, who was the President of Student Council and Min Yoongi, the Varsity Basketball Captain last year?" 

"Yep, they were the hottest guys to have ever stepped foot inside of Seoul High~"


"Kim? Min...?" Those two surnames were the only things that struck Tzuyu at that moment as they rolled off of her tongue in an unorderly manner. They came out as soft whispering questions that undeniably made her skin crawl. The sudden feeling of uneasiness that she wasn't too fond of had instantly made itself known at that moment. She didn't want to think about the possibility of the worse case scenario, there's no way! It was pure coincidence, at least that was what she had thought until she heard Jungkook's name being mentioned. That's when Tzuyu's world turned upside down.

"Oh and I also heard during class from Kim Taehyung, that Jimin oppa was going to invite Jeon Jungkook~"

"You mean, Park Jimin? I didn't even know he was friends with Jeon Jungkook..."


"P...Park Jimin? His surname is... Park?!" That was all it took for Tzuyu to turn stark, stone cold pale as she was unable to breathe for a short amount of time. Only after a few long seconds (that felt like an eternity) did the actual situation hit her. This was bigger than she could have ever imagined as her heart violently shook from fear and anger. Not only was there a mention of the two surnames Kim and Min but now a Park was also involved; those three names had been drilled deep in her brain ever since she could speak inaudible words at the age of two. Even though those three surnames were the most conman in Seoul, not many people ever mentioned all three of them simultaneously together in a conversation like what had just occurred.


This group of high schoolers had no idea what they had just revealed to Tzuyu. Since young, Chou Tzuyu was trained by her father to be Jeon (the last Hyeon heir) Jungkook's Royal Guardian. She was sworn into secrecy as a protector for the Hyeon Family to keep them safe from a group that called themselves, the Royal Hunters. Just like the Jeon's, who had kept their true identities hidden, the Royal Hunters too were very good at masking themselves. The only known fact that was discovered by the Royal Guardians and passed down from generation to generation was the fact that the Royal Hunters' surnames were Kim, Min and Park. People didn't know the holy trinity of what those three surnames mean when placed together but as a Royal Guardian, Tzuyu was now beyond alarmed that she had let Jungkook get himself into the wrong hands.  


"There's plenty more of other cute guys that will be there tonight to choose from too~"

"Like who?"

"Baek Inseong, Song Junki, Jeon Taewoo, Park Sungjun, Jeon Wonho, Jeon Jaehyuk..." 

 

All Tzuyu heard at that moment, while one of the girls went on and on listing guys' names was the word "Jeon". "Jeon" this, "Jeon" that and she nearly lost it. It wasn't just a slip of tongue anymore and it definitely wasn't a mere coincidence that Kim, Min, and Park had been brought up. A Park had befriended a Jeon, not just any Jeon but Jeon Jungkook. Tzuyu was starting to blame herself, what ifs' were all but coexisting inside of her thoughts as her trembling hands fisted themselves with fuming anger. She needs to find Jungkook as soon as possible because if her suspicions are correct about the Royal Hunters, then he is pretty much unknowingly digging himself into his own grave. Jungkook was seriously in trouble. 


"Unnie's probably too excited about Jungkook oppa to even care about the others, right~?" 

"Who says, he's even coming? You know that crazy girl probably..."

"J...jungkook's girlfriend... "

"What? What about her? Do you think they're really are toge..."

"N..no...b...be...hind...y...you..."

"Huh?"

"If you don't want to die, tell me exactly where this party is!? NOW!" Tzuyu wasn't even aware when she had made that quick dash from the tree towards the huge group, who had been a good 6 feet away. As she tightly gripped onto one of the girls' collar's, demanding for directions to this said "party", the only thing crossing her mind was Jungkook. If someone dared as much as to lay a finger on him, she swore she was going to seriously murder them especially that stupid Park Jimin kid.


~~~~~~~


Jung Hoseok's house was somewhere in the middle of a huge gated community, where houses neatly lined a great distance next to one another. Jungkook had noted that the house was quite brand new looking and a pretty decent size as he followed Jimin around inside. They had only been about 20 minutes late but surely enough, the place was nearly packed full of people already. Jungkook didn't say anything as he was a bit starstruck with everything surrounding him at that moment. All around him; people were dancing, talking, and having a good time in the dimly lit living quaters. A hired DJ was spinning tables in the living room, with strobe lights illuminating the white walls that streaked with vibrant bright colors now as Jungkook passed through there. He has never seen anything like this before aside from party scenes in movies but nothing compares to this real life first hand account that he was having. People were literally scattered everywhere, he could have sworn that there were at least a hundred people there so far and yet he didn't even recognized anyone. 


"Come on, I'll introduce you to some of my other friends. Follow me~" Jimin suddenly turned around, shouting into Jungkook's ear but still his voice muffled through the loud music causing him to sound like a little mouse from one of those animated movies. Jungkook just followed obediently as Jimin was sure that the others would be pleased with his "big catch". Since he had managed to get Jeon Jungkook there all alone without his "protector", they could easily loosen him up with some alcohol and start their "research" without any interruptions whatsoever. But first things first, he needed to find the others and see what they wanted to do. Jungkook and him had already walked pass the living room; through the dinning area towards the kitchen when Jimin finally spotted a couple of familiar grinning faces staring intently right at him. 


"Oh, hyung-nim~" Jimin's voice once again was faintly audible as it trailed off against the blazing music from the living room. He had directed his attention towards one particular tall dark haired figure leaning his back against the kitchen counter top with a red plastic cup in hand. The younger boy wore a huge smirk once he fully got the older one's attention and turned back just to make sure Jungkook was still behind him. 


Jungkook made it a point earlier on, to try to remember peoples' faces as he spotted a few people in the kitchen area who he had seen when he had first entered the house. But soon after reaching Jimin's side, who had been a few steps ahead of him, Jungkook suddenly felt a pair of strong eyes gazing at him from a close distance. It kind of made him feel a little uncomfortable as he quickly glanced over at Jimin, trying not to think into it too much. In return, Jimin gave him his usual bright sheepish eye smile before someone approached them. That piercing gaze came from this said person, who was now standing directly in front of Jimin and him. Usually Jungkook was good at standing his ground but this person somehow made him feel vulnerable, without a reason.


"So, this must be...?" The tall mysterious guy, who had his eyes glued onto Jeon Jungkook ever since he had stepped foot into the kitchen behind Jimin was none other than Kim Seokjin. Being qute the observer, he had noticed that the girl suspected to be a Royal Guardian was nowhere to be found, which could end up either being good or bad. Lucky her, she didn't have to come under the little Vampire's attack but it made him question whether or not this kid, standing before him was actually the last Royal Hyeon heir or not. He gave Jimin the benefit of a doubt as he was much more smarter than he lead on. Maybe Jimin had planned this all along, so that the said Royal Guardian couldn't stop them from getting answers from Jungkook. An unreadable grin formed onto his lips as Jungkook finally made eye contact with him. The boy looked rather uneasy as Seokjin raised an eyebrow, waiting for Jungkook to introduce himself. But when the said boy didn't utter out a single word, Seokjin immediately turned his attention towards Jimin. As if on cue, Park Jimin dived right into introducing his little friend without a fail, making the older one chuckle the slightest bit.


"Hyung, this is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." Jimin was too happy chirping out Jungkook's name that he suddenly received a huge whack across the back of his head from someone behind him. He instantly rubbed his throbbing head, spinning around and glaring daggers at his attacker. Turns out. both Taehyung and Namjoon had crept up behind him when he was introducing Jungkook to their older brother. But he knew all to well that the true culprit was Namjoon, who just smiled cheekily at him like he did absolutely nothing wrong. Jimin mumbled out a few cuss words under his breath before turning back to Seokjin, who was now in the process of introducing himself to Jungkook. 


"Ah, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, Jeon Jungkook. I'm Seokjin, I've heard a lot of wonderful things about you from our Jiminie here." Seokjin's dark eyes somehow contrasted quite well with the playfulness in his tone at that moment. He stared straight into Jungkook's eyes once again with a devious smile plastered onto his face, making the younger one subconsciously flinch. This kid sure was interesting. Maybe he was feeling a bit "unsafe" without his Royal Guardian? But then again, he was the stupid one for not having her there, when he was now in a room with all the Royal Hunters eyeing him like a hawk.


"Seokjin hyung has known me since I was born, he graduated last year. He looks a bit intimidating but...he's a huge softy at heart." Jimin whispered the last bit of that second sentence as he smiled teasingly at the eldest Kim. A ripple of light laughter came from behind him as Seokjin turned his attention to his younger brothers, glaring at them like there's no tomorrow. Before he had the chance to get a deathly glare thrown at him too, Jimin swiftly slung an arm around Jungkook, making sure that his friend was still alive (for now). When he first approached Jungkook a few months back during their first class assignment together, Jimin noted that Jungkook didn't talk much (like right now). He kept to himself most of the time, just recently though did Jimin break the boundary a bit as Jungkook spoke to him more often now. If they wanted information, they were going to have to make Jungkook comfortable enough to open up to them. At that moment though, Jimin could tell that waiting for Jungkook to speak wasn't going to work so well as he decided to introduce the others, hoping that it'd make Jungkook feel more relaxed.


"Oh and this is Jung Hoseok, the party host~" Hoseok had been standing patiently beside Seokjin the entire time. When Jimin introduced him though, he gleefully waved as his Grinch like smile appeared out of nowhere making Jimin chuckle at the hideousness of his face. Jimin then pulled Jungkook towards the side, arm still loosely draped over his shoulder revealing the other two Kims. "...and this here is Namjoon and Tae Tae. They're actually Seokjin hyung's younger brothers. Hoseok and Namjoon are both in our grade but they're obviously in a different class than us and Taehyung, I call him Tae Tae is a second year at Seoul High." Jimin informed as everyone; smiled, waved and bowed, greeting Jungkook with open arms. In the corner of his eye, Jimin had also spotted another figure pale and lanky, with dyed pink hair. Min Yoongi had been quietly sitting, leg crossed on a white luxurious armchair in the corner of the kitchen near a large vast window onlooking the backyard pool. That "hyung", had been watching them and Jimin wasn't going to defy the elder as he let him be. To Jimin's surprise, Jungkook finally spoke after a minute or so of awkward silence. 


"It's nice to meet you all, I'm Jungkook." Jungkook couldn't explain the weird vibe he was getting from these friends of Jimin. Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung looked friendly enough as is but something about Seokjin threw him off. The way the older one said his name, there was something in his playful tone that was quite eerie. His dark unreadable eyes, left Jungkook feeling very uncomfortable as he did his best to avoid making eye further contact with him after the first two times. Jungkook normally didn't talk to anyone because his parents had engraved in his head from an early age; that people were not to be trusted, no matter how nice they looked. Even though he could possibly make some wrong choices down the line, he just wanted to break the boundery that had been installed in him. Because he was a Royal Hyeon, the last Hyeon heir, he was constantly limited to the people he could associate with (Chou Tzuyu being the only one). Why was he thinking about her all of a sudden? The thought of Tzuyu brought back the undeniable fact that he still couldn't brush off the feeling of another pair of eyes piercing through him. But then again, it could just be a little anxiety from being in such a crowded place like this for the first time. He decided to shake it off and not think too much. He was here at the party to have fun, hopefully make some new friends, and be a normal teenager.


"Oppa! Momo Unnie is looking for you in the living room..." A girl in a pale blue doll like dress came over to Hoseok's side as she informed him about a situation that needed his assistance right away. Hoseok quickly apologized and took his leave as the girl turned to greet everyone with a sweet smile, including Jungkook.


"Eunha, you look breathtakingly beautiful as always~" Jimin cooed out teasingly as he left Jungkook's side to give the girl a playful hug, kissing her left cheek like it was nothing. Payback to Namjoon. Of course, nothing goes pass Park Jimin as he noticed a slight tint of blush appear onto her face but it didn't stop her as she kept her pretty little eyes on Jeon Jungkook. Say it isn't so, little Eunha likes Jungkook eh? How interesting~ Jimin slyly glanced over at Namjoon with an evil smirk forming onto his lips. He's gonna make more of an effort to get back at Namjoon for the smack across his head (that still hurt by the way) with a bit of this fun twist. What to do? Little Namjoon has had a crush on Eunha for years and yet she suddenly has her eyes on Jungkook, you shouldn't have done that earlier Namjoon, a light chuckle escaped from Jimin now parted lips as he turned his attention back to the said girl still in his grasp.


"Stop flattering me, Jimin oppa. You're always such a flirt." Eunha lightly pushed Jimin away as she playfully rolled her eyes, knowingly. She had grown up with this dork and she wasn't going to put up with his childish antics at that moment. Eunha's eyes subconsciously made their way back towards Jeon Jungkook once again, just to be sure that she wasn't imagining things. Honestly, she was surprised to see him standing there and when he made direct eye contact with her, she felt the heat radiate throughout her entire body. Did he recognize her?


"Y...you..." Jungkook uttered out the one word that came into his mind without even realizing he had done so as his eyes glued themselves onto the petite girl in front of him. He knew who she was, he recognized her the moment she spoke to say "hello" to everyone just a few minutes ago. A sudden rage ignited inside of him as he stared at her relentlessly. He knew why he was angry but why was he so bothered by it? It's just Tzuyu for crying out loud but somehow he hated hearing other people talk about her in such a demeaning way. This girl was the one who had called Tzuyu a "" earlier that afternoon near the school gate.


"I'm Eunha, Jung Eunha. I'm Hoseok oppa's younger sister."


~~~~~~~


Rustling leaves crushed beneath the many footsteps as no one dared to speak a single word in the presence of Chou Tzuyu. It had been nearly ten minutes since she had threatened someone (without any sign of remorse towards how terrified they had looked) into giving her directions but instead they "kindly" offered to take her along with them to this supposed party. As Tzuyu impatiently trailed closely behind the group of girls with all but two guys in the mix, she couldn't help but worry yet again about Jungkook. That stupid jerk, abandoned her without even thinking about his own safety. He trusted someone he barely knew over her and that seriously pissed her off. She really wanted to find him and beat the heck out of him for his obscene dumbness. But in all honestly as much as she hated his guts, like always she wanted him to be safe. She wanted to just see him alive at that moment. 


Tzuyu forcefully shook her head, trying to clear her mind of all the unwanted thoughts but she couldn't seem to erase the one thought of the potential trouble that Jungkook could have gotten himself entangled in. If the Royal Hunters were indeed those guys, who had been mentioned earlier then Jungkook was really screwed. The sooner she was able to get to that party, the faster she could find and get him out of the probable threat that awaited him. She prayed that it wasn't too late and that she was just over thinking things. She had been beating herself up ever since Jungkook had disappeared, feeling angry this whole time because she didn't do her job properly. She really hated herself for merely not keeping an eye on him like she normally did with no ands or buts. At that moment, her steps were already seemingly slow until her legs came to a startling halt as the people in front of her stopped to turn around, anxiously staring at her like they wanted to tell her something. She suddenly noticed that her surroundings had drastically changed from scrawny, run down buildings that looked like they had been vacant for years to, this. Her eyes scanned the lovely houses that were strategically scattered in a cohesive pattern all around her. Just a few minutes earlier, they had arrived at a black metaled gate, securing this neighborhood. She now understood why they needed a pass-code in order to open the gate and get in there as her eyes wandered around once again, unsure of what to think of all this. It wasn't as extravagant or as secured as their gate at home but it made her wonder if everyone at Seoul High was this well off too? A faint cough from one of the girls in front of her, brought Tzuyu back to reality as she suddenly spoke without any hesitation.


"What? Are we there or something?" Tzuyu bluntly asked no one in particular as her eyes drifted towards one specific house to her right, with faint music coming from inside. It didn't take a genius to see that that was indeed where the party was located. People were seen coming in and out, casually hanging around the front porch. She obviously didn't need a confirmation but one suddenly came, answering her asked question to a T.


"Y...yes... It's this...house..." The same girl who Tzuyu had threatened earlier uttered out shakily as their eyes met. The girl held out her hand and pointed to the exact house that Tzuyu had her eye on before. After a long minute had passed as neither side moved from their spots, Tzuyu was then seen tearing her eyes away from the girl and her group of friends as she took a few steps toward the said house, before pausing mid step.


"Thanks." It was subtle, almost a whisper but Tzuyu made sure to give her gratitude for the help that she had received. It wasn't that she was trying to be rude or unfriendly, she would have made a more thoughtful speech but right at that moment she had only one thing in mind. Finding Jeon Jungkook. Let's just all hope that none of her efforts went to waste and that Jungkook was indeed there at this party. 


Tzuyu's feet subconsciously lead her towards the front porch of the party house and in a matter of seconds, she had approached a few boys, who were loudly chatting and smoking their lives away. Tzuyu didn't understand why anyone would want to go to such a place or be around people like them. Did Jungkook seriously abandon her for this type scene? She hated the smell of cigarettes and these boys were obviously intoxicated without a doubt. They were obnoxiously loud and even when she was standing a good foot away. she had clearly gotten a whiff of the smoke and alcohol mix while inhaling a small breath of the "toxic" air around her. The boys were beyond clueless that someone had appeared right beside them until she decided to speak, making one of them fall flat on his . 


"Is Jeon Jungkook inside?" In a clear brute tone, she didn't need to say more. A slight smirk formed onto Tzuyu pale pink lips, well aware that these boys who were now silent and frozen right in front of her had recognized who she was as none of them were making eye contact with her. Suddenly, Tzuyu heard a familiar voice (one that she had just heard a minute or so ago) speak up from behind her repeating her question on a nicer scale, "She just asked you if Jeon Jungkook was inside, is he inside?". Tzuyu's eyes nearly doubled in size as she immediately looked over her right shoulder, revealing the same exact girl she had threatened for directions once again helping her out. Her group of friends took a quick peak but hurried themselves through the front door in a blink of an eye, assumingly not wanting to get involved. Tzuyu stared at the girl for the longest time, confused and unaware that the boys had spoken up but soon after she got her question answered.


"It seems like they saw him earlier, Tzuyu shi. I hope you find your boyfriend soon." The girl warmly smiled at Tzuyu for the first time before taking her leave into the house to find her friends. Maybe because Tzuyu seemed so desperate to find Jeon Jungkook and had actually thanked her earlier, that the girl somehow felt the need to help Tzuyu out once more. Tzuyu actually didn't seem so heartless and even though it was a bit frightening, the girl thought that Tzuyu's possessiveness towards Jungkook was rather cute. She seemed to really care about Jungkook, love sure does make you do the silliest things, the girl let out a soft chuckle as she spotted her friends waving at her in the living room.


Still outside in the cool autumn night's air, it took Tzuyu a hefty minute before she realized that everyone had disappeared from the porch. She was suddenly hit with a profound amount of exhaustion and all she wanted at that moment was to go home, change into her comfy pajamas, and curl herself up under the warm comforter on her own fluffy bed. In order to do so, she needed to find Jungkook. Taking a deep breath, she could still smell the lingering scent of cigarettes and Alcoa that almost made her gag right then and there. Her steps were slow and heavy as she reached for the doorknob just seconds later. The music flooded through her ears louder than before as she pushed the door inwards, revealing a crowd full of people. No one payed any attention as she swiftly stepped inside, closing the door behind her. She stood by the door for a few seconds, letting her eyes adjust to the dimly lit surrounding. She realized that it wasn't going to be easy maneuvering her way through the large pool of people before her, so she decided to stand on her tippy toes and see if she could spot Jungkook from where she was. Normally she stood a good 4 to 5 inches taller than the average girl in South Korea, so she figured she'd give it a shot. She scanned the entire room with colorful lights flashing against the wall. which seemed to be the living room where people were engrossed in dancing to music played by a live DJ. With no luck, she sunk back down on her two feet and heaved out a small sigh, wondering how she was going to weave herself through all these people. Taking one huge last breath, she just went for it.
 

"Jungkook!" Upon taking a few steps into the sea of people, Tzuyu's eyes shot left to right on repeat scoping out the faces of party goers as she shouted for Jungkook, hoping to find him among them. No one minded her, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter