The Royal Hunters

Animosity For Two [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Royal Hunters

Thousands upon thousands of years may have passed by, but just like the legends and stories of the Royal Family still existing in today's modern 21st century; so do the tales of the Royal Hunters. They say that this group of hunters have been among Seoul elites for decades now, consisting of 3 wealthy families. Long ago, these three families were considered a part of Royalty because they themselves had "Royal" blood within them. But their bloodline was not pure enough to have any kind of power. Pure Royals only consisted of a King's first born son passing down the bloodline to his own first born son and so on for generations to come.  


The Royal Hunters have been in search for the last pure descendants of the true Royal bloodline for thousands of years now, for the sole purpose of wanting the ultimate power that only the Royal Family had. Legend has it that the Royal Family had a hold of a powerful amulet (the Hyeon Amulate) that has been passed down from generation to generation, dating back to the very first King of South Korea. That amulet is said to have so much power that it could inevitably overthrow the government and bring back South Korea's monarchism past and the Royal Hunters wanted nothing more than to rule the entire country for themselves. They wanted to bring back the forgotten throne of South Korea that they believed belonged to them. But in order to fulfill and succeed in their plan, they needed not only to find the true descendants of the Royal family, but they too also needed to banish them off from the face of the earth. 


These three elite Royal Hunter families have never given up on their desire for the reign of power. Hidden behind the facade webs of deception; the Kim's, Min's, and Park's have been on the hunt for the Royal Family and the Hyeon Amulate for many, many years now. They have never been able to uncover the true identities of the Royal Family up until this generation. Up until this generation, did things take a turn for the better on their behalf. They were so close to unmasking the century year old mystery of what really happened to the Royal Hyeon family and become the cause of that family's demise. The 28th generation of Royal Hunters consisted of 5 young handsome, wealthy males. The Kim's, Min's, and Park's male heirs had been raised to be and think a certain way. Ever since they had been born, it had been engraved in their minds that they could one day become the most powerful group of men that South Korea has ever seen. In order to gain such status though, they were instructed at an early age that they must find the last Royal Hyeon heir and kill him. Simple as that. Indeed, it was simple now that they knew the last true Royal heir goes to Seoul High. Kim Seokjin (19), Kim Namjoon (18), Kim Taehyung,(16), Min Yoongi (19), and Park Jimin (18); this generation's Royal Hunters were on a hunt and they weren't going to stop until the last Hyeon heir is buried, 12 feet under. 


In a dimly lit secret room, deep red colored curtains hung from the high 15 feet ceiling walls, growing darker than the black night's sky as the sun was setting outside the large window panes. The room was much bigger than what they had needed but it had been a gift from their parents, so they didn't object when it was finally built in recently inside of the huge mansion. The 5 boys from the Kim's, Min's, and Park's have all grown up together and now they even shared this place. The place they call home was beyond reasonable in size (5 guys and having 10 rooms, not including the room they were residing in at that moment) but it had been their home for a while now, so they adjusted accordingly. Inside the discrete room that was hidden behind a bookshelf in the main office on the second floor, occupied 4 tall figures lounging around in deep conversation. 


"So, I heard Jimin's catching a big fish tonight? ...Jeon Jungkook, was it?" Seokjin the eldist of the Kim's and the eldest in the group spoke with a curious tone to no one in particular as he glanced over towards his youngest brother, Taehyung who is best friends with Jimin and had mentioned something about it to him earlier.


"Out of all the Jeon males attending Seoul High right now, he's the one that caught our attention the most, hyung. Here." Taehyung smiled, acquiring a black file folder from his other older brother, Namjoon. He took a proper step or two before handing it over to Seokjin, who had leaned himself against the round marbled meeting table at the center of the room to review.


With a firm grip, Seokjin flipped open the folder revealing a few sheets of paper and some attatched photos with Jeon Jungkook's public information, which doesn't have much so to say. His assumptions were that his 2 brothers and Jimin had gathered whatever data they could get their hands on at their school. Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin all attended Seoul High and putting two and two together, it was quite logical that that was indeed what had happened. Taking a closer look, his right eyebrow raised up questioningly as his eyes suddenly landed upon a certain photo. The said photo had caught his full attention as he looked up with a devious grin, wanting to know more about why there was a photo of a girl placed in there. 


"Hyung, I know we were all obviously told since young that; if indeed the Royal Guardian lineage does coexist along side the Royal Family and its' h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter