"CHOU TZUYU. you're so DEAD!" Part 2

Animosity For Two [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"CHOU TZUYU!!!" 

If looks could kill, Chou Tzuyu would surely be dead a thousand times already.

"What? You don't have to yell, I'm standing right here next to you, you stupid jerk." Not even a second had passed as Tzuyu spoke with ease and calmness, to which she knew would irk him to his core. Jeon Jungkook just stared at her like she'd legit lost it. She was too used to his childish antics and roars of anger that whatever he did didn't phase her one bit.

"Seriously, what's up with you and bathrooms?! You're totally the one who's a ! What kind of girl are you?" Jungkook was beyond flabbergasted at this point, eyes pried open by imaginary strings that wouldn't let him blink. Was she even human? He was left to wonder that as she didn't even budge one bit to his raging outburst of questions. 

"Have you forgotten that technically this is "my" bathroom too. And to answer you, I'm not some kind of erted girl. I'm your God damn guardian, the kind who doesn't like you. Now hurry up and put this on your eyeball before I forcefully do it for you." She swore that she wasn't shameless or a erted person in any way, shape, or form but if you look closely at the circumstances, you'd understand why she was there. I mean, she had every right to go into her bathroom and she was just doing the right thing, after reflecting on her wrong doing. She was there because her guilty conscious wouldn't leave her be.

"You're definitely not even human." Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he mumbled to himself, seeing clearly the said ice pack coming closer into his view once more. Jungkook clicked his tongue, snatching the frozen object into his left hand as a tiny smirk suddenly emerged onto his lips, tauntingly disturbing Tzuyu as he spoke just a second later. "I wonder why, if you really do hate me all that much then why are you here giving me an ice pack for my injury, in which you caused, hmm?" Jungkook chirped out cheekily, playfully twirling the ice pack in front of Tzuyu's face like a prize that he had won. On cue, he let out a light chuckle seeing Tzuyu shift herself with fury colliding in her eyes.

"If you don't want it then I'll take it back, jerk!" Tzuyu snapped at him, knowing fairly well that he was trying to , wanting her to admit something that was seemingly true. She wasn't going to comply by answering his question, not wanting to reveal that she was actually concerned about him and his black eye. She obviously could have gotten the ice pack back without even breaking a sweat. But she pretended to fight for it half heartedly, letting him "win" because she honestly wanted him to keep it. 

"Fine." Even though he didn't want to accept her kind gesture, Jungkook surely felt again the sharp pains shooting through his left eye and he definitely knew that the coldness of this ice pack in his possession would cure that agonizing symptom of his. He sighed exasperatedly, a sense of relief kicked in instantly as he placed it onto the heated area. Automatically leaning his head back, resting himself against the tub wall, Jungkook could feel both of his eyes close shut due to the sudden foreign temperature change around his eye sockets. He had sunk deeper into his now luke warm bath water as he heard the music once again faintly coming from his phone, still held tightly in his right hand. He had momentarily forgotten about the "psychopathic killer" still lingering in there with him. He wondered why she hadn't left yet and not only that but she didn't even make a sound, which made no sense to him. She might as well be a real psychopathic killer at this rate. 

"I know you're enjoying yourself watching me take a bath and all but can you please leave now, you're ruining my mood." Jungkook couldn't let this opportunity slip out of his grasp to take a strike at her. He squinted his right eye open, turning his head slightly to face Tzuyu. She stood there creepily still as she immediately rolled her eyes in response to his forged statement. 

"You ruined my mood ever since I was born, so shut it will you." At that moment, Tzuyu had no clue or an explanation as to why she was still standing there as she gritted her teeth unknowingly. Obviously she wasn't at all interested in him or his bath taking time, so why was she still there? Realizing a little too late, Tzuyu kicked herself in her mind and was about ready to turn around to take her leave when she fumbled on something in her left hand, behind her back. Now reasoning to herself why she had stayed this whole time. She had grabbed it on her way up with the ice pack and was going to ask him if he wanted to join her, since it was his favorite.

"Don't tell me to shut it. I'm older than you, Chou Tzuyu." Jungkook knew that he could've came up with some better comeback but he didn't want to make her too mad. Hince, the reason he hadn't bothered to care at all that she had directly mocked him with his own words just know as he remembered once again that he needed her for tonight. 

"Older, my . Just by 20 months and 12 days, you jerk. That's not even by much and the way you act, makes me the older one." Tzuyu fired back fiercely but what she said was honestly the truth. She was always the responsible one, the one who knew better, and the one who always took care of him. In their 16 year long "relationship", she was definitely deemed the older one.

"Whoa, you even know the exact days~? You're seriously a psychopath aren't you, Tzuyu." There was so much sarcasm within his last statement that he too was taken aback by his own choice of words. He hated how she was always somehow right in everything that she did, it didn't make sense to him. How could someone be so subjectively righteous all the time? He wasn't gonna deny that he acted ruthlessly at times but no mater how right she sounded, it couldn't go up against an actual fact. The fact that he was born before her.

"Shut it before I tie you up, shove a rubber ducky down your throat, and drown you in your oh so precious bubble bath, you big whiny baby." Tzuyu was never scared to threaten Jungkook, in fact it was quite a habit of hers to do so. On second thought, she decided to retract the offer that she was going to give him, not wanting to have to be around him for the rest of the night after being called a psychopath.

"By the way, why is an 18 year old taking a bubble bath with rubber duckies?" Tzuyu stared amusingly, counting the 7 yellow toys floating on top of the white bubble foam surround him. She certainly knew just how to push his buttons as she attacked him with such a daunting question. Although, she was earnestly curious on the matter as she let out a small chuckle. 

"I seriously hate you." What more could he say as he turned his head to look away from her joyous stature, trying to come up with an ingenious remark of some sort to win their never ending battle of the wits. Not even a split second later, a thought had miraculously popped into his head as he slowly turned back to face her, grinning from ear to ear.

"I know." What's new? Tzuyu once again already foresaw that statement of his and her usual reply flowed out naturally with ease as she spun herself around taking her leave, missing Jungkook's sudden attentiveness on her. Before she could even reach the door that she had entered from not to long ago; he spoke. He spoke in such a tantalizing tone that it made her pivot back towards his direction, unintentionally meeting his taunting gaze.  

"Since your already here, wanna join me~? You know how big this tub is~" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows playfully, knowing that he did well this time around. Seeing Tzuyu turn all shades of red before going stark pale, he was pretty satisfied with what he had accomplished as he pulled the ice pack off of his left eye to get a better view of her hilarious reaction. She looks like a reindeer caught in headlights and he nearly died, trying not to combust in a rage of laughter at that very moment.

"You really do wanna look like a panda, don't you?" Tzuyu uttered out menacingly, narrowing her eyes at him like a hawk. It had taken her a good 50 seconds to think of an exceptional reply but she managed, without too much effort seeing the black eye she had gifted him with. Why not give him a matching one on the other eye, if he's gonna continue with his smart alec remarks? 

"...but...but, we used to take baths together all the time, like you said~" Jungkook was once again being playful, shooting her an innocent look. It's extremely weird how he could absolutely without a doubt hate her one minute and the next like they were the best of friends. Sometimes he truly second guesses his sanity.

"Shut up, and just keep that damn thing on your eyeball before it swells up even more." Tzuyu really wanted nothing more than to sock the heck out of him right now but she didn't want to feed into what he was trying to do (get her to turn red again and make her flustered), so ignoring him was her best option. She diverted her gaze from him to the ice pack and then moved her attention back towards him in a threatening manner, but she knew fairly well that he wasn't going to give in and do as she says. Seeing his swelled slightly bruised up eye somehow bothered her, maybe it was because she still felt guilty for it. She decided to leave and let him be, wanting nothing more than to be away from him at this point in time. She gripped tightly onto the object still in her grasp as she didn't even hesitate to turn her back and walked towards the open door once again, vowing to not fail at getting out of there this time.

"What's that?" Jungkook's curious tone echoed throughout the room and even though he had managed to stay utterly still, his eyes followed her every move. As she made her way towards the threshold of his door, he noticed that she was holding something in her hand. He squinted his eyes in recollection that it was a dvd box? He leaned forward in the tub to get a better glimpse and realized that it wasn't just any old dvd movie, it was one of his favorite horror movies. He was somehow certain that she was planning on asking him to watch it with her (presumably earlier on when she brought him the ice pack), because she actually hates watching stuff like that alone. A faint smirk appeared onto his pink toned lips as he watched her snap her head back, with an eyebrow raised questioningly. He chuckled at her sudden reaction and gave her a hint as to what he was talking about as his eyes landed on the dvd box in her hand. 

"What does it look like, you dumb jerk?" Tzuyu mumbled out a bit too furiously, not happy with herself in wishing that she had just avoided his question and left the perimeter before then. For crying out loud, she actually didn't even like this movie at all. But before Jeon Jungkook had pissed her off, she was really wanting to apologize to him for everything she had done that day. She could tell that he was seriously upset during school and it really ate at her. She wanted to make it up to him and so she had thought of bringing the ice pack up and hoping that he'd be happy once he sees that she wants to watch one of his favorite movies with him. But it definitely didn't end up the way she had planned.

"I know you all too well, Tzuyu yah and for one; you hate horror movies. Two; you told me that you hated that movie when we watched it the first time and that you were never going to watch it again. So, care to tell me why you have that right now?" Jungkook couldn't keep a straight face even if he tried as he saw her twitch, trying to hold in her fuming anger. He moved the ice pack back onto his left eye, concealing his light chuckle that had suddenly escaped from his parted lips as he continued to yet again. "Were you going to ask me to watch it with you~" That sentence came out as a full fledged teasing statement, rather than a question to be asked. Jungkook knew he had hit a nerve as she looked away immediately, not even trying to defend herself. This was pretty rare, a time where he had the ball in his court and he was surely making good use out of it. Teasing her for once was actually worth while but he actually wouldn't mind watching that movie again, since he hadn't seen it in years. 

A light-bulb suddenly went off in his head as a huge Grinch like grin appeared onto his face. The party. He instantly thought of the party and the plan he had needed in order to get out of the house tonight. He didn't have a plan thought up before now but after seeing the dvd in Tzuyu's hand, something clicked and somehow he knew just what to do. Even though he wasn't entirely fond of the idea of asking her to do something with him, he knew she'd agree to it since she did plan on spending the night watching a movie with him in the first place.

"Hey, you wanna go watch a movie tonight? It's been a while since we went out to a theater. There's a new movie that I wanna go watch." Jungkook's playful tone was now nonexistent as he spoke rather seriously on the topic. It was easy as that and yes, he might have told a white lie but it was quite true that they haven't went out to watch a movie in a while. It was his only hope, he needed to go that party and his life was on the line at that moment in Tzuyu's hands. She needed to agree and he knew undoubtedly that she would. He wasn't sure how he'd transition from going to a movie, to going to a party but he'll worry about that when the time comes. Even if she objects to the party later on, he was already out of the house and a free man.

"Fine." It took her a few seconds to process what had suddenly came out of Jungkook's mouth and nearly a minute before she finally spoke. Tzuyu groaned, still not making eye contact with him. After her decision to not watch the dvd movie with him, she had been looking forward to spending the rest of the night in her bed, relaxing and catching up on some much needed sleep (AWAY FROM HIM). But no matter how much she wanted to object and/or reject his offer, it honestly didn't sound half bad to go out tonight. They had been cooped up in the house for a while now and looking at what she had put him through all day, she quickly caved in without much hesitation. She wasn't obliged to do whatever he asked of her but she still almost always follows suit and she wondered if she had some sort a soft spot when it comes to him. She nearly wracked her brain from that thought seconds later to defend her actions.

"Aha, I knew you would say yes~" Jungkook almost stood up from the bathtub with the hyped adrenaline rush that surged through his entire body, forgetting the fact that he was kind of at the moment. Thankfully Tzuyu's reflexes were top speed. She was his Royal Guardian after all, so he wouldn't expect less from her. Before he could even stand up, she had already fled over and smacked his head hard with the dvd box, making him come to his senses that he was indeed unclothed and in the middle of taking a bath. "Oww, what is up with you being so violent lately. Are you on your period??" Rash thinking, he knows but it slipped out and he couldn't take it back now as she gave him a piercing glare.

"I know I've pretty much seen everything when we were younger but spare me the horror this time, please." Tzuyu didn't know how she knew, but she did the moment she heard the water in the tub ripple. Thank god, she bolted over and stopped him or else she'd be flushing in terror at the sight before her. Not to say that she would feel anything by seeing Jeon Jungkook fully but he has grown from when they were little and she honestly didn't want to deal with anything in that context whatsoever. She mischievously tapped his head with the dvd one last time before turning towards the door, determined to make it out of thee this time for sure.

"You know, I genuinely feel bad for whoever ends up with you." Jungkook rolled back into the tub feasibly ending up where he had been positioned before, with the ice pack still covering his left eye. If he couldn't stand her, he wondered who in there right mind would be able to. She was bossy, a stalker, abusive, pretty much all kinds of crazy hurled into one and he genuinely felt sorry for the er who'd end up spending the rest of his life with her.

"You should feel sorry for yourself then." Tzuyu mumbled under her breath in response but clearly said it loud enough for him to hear. She sometimes wondered if Jungkook had a brain, no joke. Did he seriously forget that she's going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter