The End

I'm Yours

We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more

Dark night fell over Seoul, and clocks were nearing midnight. Heavy snow was falling down from the black clouds, covering the streets, cars, and buildings. Cold wind was blowing between the trees, disturbing two lonely souls, running through parks. 

Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough

Jongdae was almost falling asleep when he got a text, "Meet me at the bridge. It's important." Not wasting time, he quickly dress up, and quietly leaving house in the middle of the night, not to wake his parents up, he started running towards one of his favourite places. The one, where his first kiss was stolen.

As you drive me to my house

Minseok was quickly making his way through the layers of snow covering the park, feeling his heart break into pieces. He tried to breath steadily, and not to let tears fall, but it turned to be harder than he would have thought. When he reached the bridge, he breathed a sign of relief upon realising Jongdae was still not there. He had a few more minutes to think of what he was going to say.

I can't stop these silent tears from rolling down

While standing in the same place he kissed his once best friend for the first time, years ago, Minseok couldn't wrap his mind around eveyrthing that had happened within the last few hours. Madness.

You and I both have to hide on the outside

"Min!," he heard Jongdae's cheerful voice, and instantly looked up, pulling himself together.

Where I can't be yours and you can't be mine

The younger neared him, slight concern vidible on his face, and when he stopped just a few steps in front of him, in the circle of light, Minseok had to fight the urge to pull him into a hug.

But I know this, we got a love that is homeless

Jongdae's features were soft, his cheeks slightly red from the cold, his lips parted, hot steam escaping them to the rythm of his chest rising and falling. The boys long eyelashes were covered with snowflakes, and his dark big eyes hidden below, covered with a few strands of black hair, were looking at Minseok lovingly. 

Why can't I hold you in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

"You are going to be sick, why didn't you put on your hat?," Minseok whispered, smiling, almost invidibly, while closing the distance between them, and pushing the hair out of the younger's eyes. He rested his hand on Jongdae's cheek, and the boy leant into the warm touch.

I wish that it could be like that

"You said it was important," he replied, chuckling lightly. "What is bothering you, hyung?"

Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours

Minseok sighed, and after looking around, to check if there was anyone there, he leant foreward and pressed his lips against the younger's. He wrapped his hand against the other's waist, pulling him closer, and the other one he moved to rest it on Jongdae's neck.

Why can't I say that I'm in love?

Jongdae tasted like strawberry pepero, and Minseok smiled, knowing the boy was eating them again before going to sleep. He added more pressure, and felt Jongdae's arm wrap around him, holding him firmly.

I wanna shout it from the rooftops

"He knows," Minseok thought, as he knew the younger was trying to comfort him.

I wish that it could be like that

Minseok felt something wet on his cheek, and it was then that he realised he had been crying. Silent tears were streaming down his face, and he did not had any power to stop them.

Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours

He broke the kiss and wrapped his arms around the younger in a crashing embrance. 

It's obvious you're meant for me

"Hyung, tell me," Jongade whispered against his ear, and Minseok shievered, "tell me, Minseok, please," he begged, hugging the older back, with as much force as he had.

Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly

Minseok took a deep breath, and smiled through his tears, as Jongdae's scent hit his nostrils. Honey. 

Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep

"They're sending me to China," he mumbled, and more tears followed.

But I'll never show it on my face

Jongdae's grip on his body weakened, and he whined, knowing that was the end.

But we know this, we got a love that is homeless

"What?," Jongdae whispered terrified, taking a step back to look at the older.

Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours

"They found out, Jongdae... My parents know about us."

I don't wanna live love this way

The moment the words left Minseok's lips, the world stopped. Jongdae's expression broke, and he went pale.

I don't wanna hide us away

"No, no, no, no, Minseok, they can't!," Jongdae yelled, and his hands started shaking. His eyes became glossy, and seconds later, hot, big tears were streaming down his tears.

I wonder if it ever will change

Minseok's heart broke. There he was, the most important person in his life, falling into piece. He looked up at the sky, and saw one lonely star peeking at them.

I'm living for that day, someday

"How long?," Jongdae asked weakly.

When you hold me in the street
And you kiss me on the dance floor

"Three years. They're sending me to school there."

I wish that we could be like that

"When?"

Why can't we we be like that? Cause I'm yours, I'm yours

"Tomorrow," the answer came as a whisper, and silence fell upon them.

Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

Jongdae kept on opening and closing his mouth, not being able to decide what to say. At last, he took a step foreward and putting his hands hands on Minseok's cheeks, he kissed him, shortly but passionately.

I wish that it could be like that

"I love you, Minseok. And I will always love you. They can take you away from me, but they will never take my love for you away," Jongdae whispered, looking into the older's dark orbs. "Whatever happens, I love you. And I will always be yours. I'm yours," his whisper was stolen by the wind, and carried up to the sky.

Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours

"I love you, Jongdae. I wish I could shout it from the rooftops. I wish I could hold you on the streets, and kiss you on the dance floor. I wish we didn't need to hide behind the close doors. I wish for so many things. But most of all, I wish I didn't have to leave you," Minseok whispered back, tears streaming down his face.

Why can't I say that I'm in love?

The wind calmed down, and snow started covering the two hugging boys stainding in the middle of the bridge, as if trying to freez them in time.

I wanna shout it from the rooftops

The clock midnight.

I wish that it could be like that

"I love you, Jongdae. I really do," Minseok whispered, as cold snow covered tears streaming down his face, "and I'll always be yours."

Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours

"Happy anniversary, hyung," Jongdae chocked, in a broken whisper, and he felt Minseok's embrance tighten.

Why can't we be like that?
Wish we could be like that

 



 

Here's a little Xiuchen for yall ! Anyone's up for the continuation ? Or should it stay a oneshot? :) Let me know down below ♥︎ Your feedback is very much welcomed! :)

Best wishes,

badblood

P.S Go check out my other xiuchen stories :) Thank you!

"Secret Love Song" by Little Mix is a song that this was based on. Check it out !