The Accident

Fix My Heart

Kai:Its been a while since umma and chen hyung have been out *worried*

Sehun:He's right its been over an hour *worried*

Luhan:Oh no its rush hour maybe thats why *looks down*

Chanyeol:*nervous*But suho usually calls me if he runs late

Baekhyun:Alright lets just calm down and not think negatively

Kris:He's right theyll be here soon

Tao:*nervous pacing back and forth*

D.O:Ill get some of the snacks ready *walks into the kitchen his phone rings answers it*

Jonghyun:Kyungsoo ahh *crying shaking*

D.O:Ohhh jonghyun hyung whats going on *worried*

Jonghyun:Turn on your TV NOW *screams crying*

D.O:*worried rushes to the tv*Turn on the tv now

Lay:Waee..waee

D.O:Just turn it on *worried*

TV Breaking News:There has been a major car accident at the intersection of seoul blvd and  14 th street police say it was a black audi and red mini dodge fan the driver of the mini van has been reported dead on impact from the crash and the two boys in the black audi are in serious condition and have been taken to the nearest hospital. We will keep you updated on this accident once we receive more information.

Chanyeol:*drops his bottle and the water goes everywhere  slowly turned around and looked at the TV and saw suhos audi wrecked so incredibly bad, and the drivers side of the car was completely beat up and cop cars everywhere. he started shaking*

Kris:*hand on chanyeols shoulder heart breaks*

Xiumin:*holds chanyeols hand worried*

Kai:Hyung..*worried rubbing his back tears in his eyes*

Tv:Breaking News the two boys in the black audi have been identified as the members of the popular boyband EXO Kim Jongdae and Leader Kim JunMyeon

Sehun:*breaks down hand over his mouth tears fall*

D.O:*drops his phone tears fall*

Baekhyun:*crying shaking*

Lay:No no no no this cant be happening *tears roll down his cheeks*

Tao:*criyng*We need to go now..

All:*they leave everything and run to the car*

Chanyeol:I cant drive *shaking crying*

KrisIll drive *speeds off*

At The Hospital 

Baekhyun:*looking around*Where are they 

Xiumin:*tears steaming down his face*

Receptionist:Sir who are you looking for *smiles*

Luhan:Ummm Junmyeon and Jongdae *choked up*

Receptionist:Oh theyre in room 125 down the hall to the left *half smiles*

Chanyeol:Thank you so much *running in the hallway stumbles in the room*

Suho:*machines hooked up on him*

Chanyeol;*tears start to fall looking at him he had his arm in a cast and head in a bandage around it...his leg was elevated a little and a casr as well he had cuts everywhere else*

D.O:*covers his mouth tears fall*

Chen:Guys... *leg in a cast stiches on his forehead*

Xiumin:Oh thank goodness *hand on his chest takes a deep breath*

Lay:Chen baby  *runs over to him hugging him tightly*

Chanyeol:*half smiles tears falling*What happened

Chen:We were heading back home after the store and we were at a red light, it turned green so suho hyung started to drive and then out of no where this car came and slammed right into the drivers side of the car. *crying*

Kris:Oh dear god *looks down*

Baekhyun:Do they know who the driver is *looks at him*

Chen:No he died on impact *sighs*

Chanyeol:Yunho Jaejoong ChangMin Leeteuk Kyuhyun Eunhyuk Minho Key Jonghyun hyungs Yuri Jessica and Yoona noona are heading here right after their scehdules  *walks over to suhos bed and sat down on the chair next to him*

Chen:Yea *looks down*

Kai:Is umma going to be ok *looks at him*

Chen:The doctors said they don’t know, it’s too early to tell, but they have seen something like this before and that he should wake up. But he broke his wrist and arm hence the cast, his hip is bruised and he has about 7 stitches across his head and a nasty bruise around it. he has a concussion. His ankle is broken as well. He’s in a coma as you can see  *cries harder*

Nurse:Mr Jongdae how are you- oh i see you have visitors *smiles*

Chen:Hi Marie this is the other members as well as lay my boyfriend and chanyeol suho hyungs boyfriend  *slightly smiles*

Nurse:How are you feeling

Chen:Better i guess *half smiles*

Nurse;*smiles*Good thats what i wanted to hear and for junmyeon-ssi

Chen:*shakes his head no looks down and cries*

Lay:*tears fall holding him*

Sehun:*covers his face crying*

Nurse:The doctor will be in shortly *looks down and leaves*

Lay:Can you walk *looks at him*

Chen:Yea i just need those crutches *points to the crutches leaned on the wall*

Lay:*hands them to him*

Chen:*slowly gets out the bed to support himself with lays help*

Lay:Were gonna go get something to drink you want anything *half smiles*

Chanyeol:No thank you *looks down*

Xiumin:Well be back *half smiles they leave*

Chanyeol:*starts to cry his cheek*Hey baby its me....listen you need to wake up okay i know you can do it 

Baekhyun:*rubbing his back tears fall*

Tao:Umma..*crying hard*

Kris:*hugging him crying*

D.O:*crying hard hugging kai*

Kai:*tears falling*

Sehun:*shaking crying hard*

Luhan:*crying hugging sehun*

Suho:*no response*

Chanyeol:*cries even harder*Baby you need to wake up you have to *hears a door open looks up*

Docto:Hi im Doctor Green and you must be *looks at her*

Chanyeol:Park Chanyeol one of the members as well as Junmyeons boyfriend *shakes his hand*

Doctor:I see are you aware of your boyfriends conditions *looks at her*

Chanyeol:I think i would like to know everything wrong with him if you dont mind explaining everything *sits down*

Doctor:“His right arm is broken along with his wrist since that is the side the car hit. He has a gash on his stomach from some glass from the window and 5 stitches there, his hip is bruised pretty bad and he suffered a very bad head injury as you can see from the bandages. He has 7 stitches on his head and a pretty nasty bruise that is forming. His right ankle is badly broken in a few places. He has a concussion and as you probably know is in a coma.”“ *looks down*

Chanyeol:*looks up at the doctor*Is he going to wake up soon

Doctor:In his condition it might take a few weeks if he is lucky.His head suffered the most trauma but nothing that will hard his brain functioning later in life 

Chanyeol:Thank you *fakes a smile*

Baekhyun:*half smiles nods to everyone they walk out*

Chanyeol:Baby angel im here with you..im not going anywhere so please dont give up *crying*

Baekhyun:Are you going to be alright *rubbing his back*

Chanyeol:It hurts..it hurts so much baek..*cries hard*

Baekhyun:Suho hyung is a warrior he'll fight this