Ahjusshi

1.3 Months With The Boys : When Hell Freezes Over [Hiatus]

We slowly walked into the haunted house and I could already feel Junho stiffen next to me, I chuckled as I felt cold sweat drip from my face, don’t be scared Haneul, don’t show them you’re scared... Waiting for the disgusting sick monsters to jump out I gripped my hands tightly around Wooyoung’s wrist.

“Haneul please let go,” Wooyoung whispered scared.

I loosened a little and continued on, the boys were behind me and I couldn’t help but feel as though I need to protect my girls. Walking ever so slowly, I waited. *BAM* A girl came out of nowhere with a knife running towards us, I could hear Junsu’s shriek and then a drop on the floor. He had fainted.

“PICK JUNSU UP AND LET’S GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!” Jay shrieked as he stared at Chansung, and started to charge ahead of me.

“Don’t leave me!” I shouted running behind them, “AHHHHHHHHHH!’ I screamed as I felt someone pull me back, “HELP ME!”

“HANEULL!!” I heard Junho yell from ahead.

“OH !” Jay yelled as I could hear him run towards me,  his skirt jumping up and down.

“AHHHHH!”

“I’M COMING,” I felt him grip onto my wrist and pull me towards him instantly I was pulled to his flat chest.

“Get away you monster!” he shooed the thing, “Before I beat the crap out of your !” The monster retreated, “You okay?”

“Uh, yes thanks,” I wipped off my sweat.

“You’re welcome,” he adjusted his wig and we started to walk towards the others. When we arrived to the outside world, I started to fan Junsu, carefully taking the wig off his head.

“I never knew he could be scared so easily,” Wooyoung said as he chuckled, “What a girl.”

“Oppa..” I started, “You were the first to get of the haunted house, and you were literally about to cry.”

“Psh, at least I didn’t faint.”

“Uhhh,” Junsu moaned, “Are we safe.”

“Yes oppa,” I said as I watch him get up from Khun’s lap.

“Should we go home now?” Jay asked.

“Yeah, it’s getting late,” Nichkhun said, we headed towards the exit. When we reached the parking lot we were cornered by the same men that we had been approached by before.

“Hey y,” the short man said to Taecyeon as he walked past him towards me, “You pretty boy.”

“Whut,” I said with a deep voice.

“I have to ask you something.”

“What is it.”

“Come over here.”

“We are in a hurry, ahjusshi.”

“Ah-Ahjusshi? Yah, Yah...” he let out a breath, “Yah, just come here.”

I moved unwillingly, “What is it?”

“Yah, don’t talk so disrespectfully to your hyung.”

“H-hyung?”

He sighed again and looked at me with puppy eyes, “..I really like her, please just let me have her?” he begged.

“Ahjusshi, you do realize he is not a girl,  right...?” I said frustrated, I was tired, I want to go home.

“What?!”

“Ahjusshi, it’s Halloween, they’re guys dressed up as girls.”

“Bwoh?!”

“I’m a girl, see?” I took off my wig, “Now can you let us go home?”

“AHHH, NO NO NO,” he looked at me with anger, “You lied to us?!”

“Whut?”

“Little jerks,” he raised his hand.

Automatically Chansung grabbed his hand, “Don’t touch my cousin.”

“Move it, cat.”

“Yah, Ahjusshi,” Chansung looked down at the man, “Don’t you dare hit my cousin.”

“You little s, how could you trick us?!”

“Ahjusshi you were just blind,” Taecyeon said as he took his wig off, “Besides you shouldn't even be looking at younger girls.”

“Why you little!” He was about to punch Taecyeon, but miraculously our van pulled up, pulling Chansung and Taecyeon towards the van we all got in before the men got to us. Shutting the door, the manager drove off.

“That was a close call,” Junsu said as he whipped the sweat off of his face.

“That was fun!” I said as I closed my eyes.

“Fun my butthole,” Nichkhun pouted.

 

--

Short and fast, sorry. ><