Lotte

1.3 Months With The Boys : When Hell Freezes Over [Hiatus]

Everyone pushed their way towards the washroom, “MOVE IT! I’M THE ELDEST! I NEED THE WASHROOM OR ELSE I’LL EXPLODE! DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS OLD BODY IS!!?” Jaebeom yelled at that the top of his lungs.

“HOLY CRAP, I FEEL IT COMING OUT!” Woo young yelled, trying to break through the boys.

“JUNHO I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WOULD BE OKAY TO EAT IT!” Nichkhun said holding his , “LOOK WHAT’S HAPPENING!”

“I guess kimchi isn’t good after five months, I WAS WRONG!” Junho said his face squishing together to hold everything in.

“YAH, I’m out of here!” Chansung Oppa said running out of the door, I guess he was going to let it go out in the bush. I slowly navigated to my private washroom and closed the door, smiling.

 

-

 

“I feel dehydrated,” Taec Yeon said as he plopped himself down on the floor.

“I’m hungry,” Woo Young whined, I stared aimlessly at the window as I could feel someone kick me on the side.

“What is it?” I asked annoyed.

“Haneul ah, can you go out and buy Oppa some delicious...food...” Chansung Oppa asked continuingly kicking me gently.

“Ah...why... oka---- no,” I shifted over.

“If we go out then we’d be exposed to fans, and everything would be wild,” Nichkhun said giving me his puppy eyes, “We really want to go Haneul it’s just we can’t...”

Damn it what is with these boys? I looked away but every time I did I could see one of the boys faces, and on each of their faces was that cute pout.. “OKAY, BUT ONE OF YOU HAS TO COME WITH ME.”

“WOO YOUNG,” everyone yelled at the same time.

“NO!” I watched his ang ang face appeared, grabbing him by the ear I pulled him towards the door.

“Yah, bring money,” I said with anger.

“Why are you bullying your oppa,” Woo Young asked with fake tears, “I thought we were nice...”

I sighed and smiled a cute smile, “Oppa~ mianhae... now let’s go,” I said switching back to my blank face. I didn’t know why but lately anger has been flowing through me, I guess it’s because these boys finally have finally gotten me mentally crazy! Dragging my feet towards the closest fast food place, I walked in with Woo Young who was covering his face, making him stand out. I grabbed him by the hand and yanked his arms off his face, “You look like ert stop doing that!”

“...” I watched as he stared at me with his sad face, what is wrong with this boy and his facial expressions?! Quickly ordering we look side to side to watch out for any fan girls. Exiting, we slowly walked home.

“It’s almost Halloween,” Woo Young said as he stuck his hand into the food bag and grabbed a fry and stuff it into his mouth, “What you want to do?”

I stared at him as he pigged out, “It’s tomorrow, and I don’t know, what is there to do? Don’t you boys have plans?”

“Nope, we just ended our activities~” he said doing the peace sign with his dirty fingers.

“Ah.”

“Yeah, so should we make a haunted ho--- apartment and bring friends over?”

“Oppa, are there going to be girls coming?”

“Of course!”

“You can’t do that oppa, do you want a scandal? If you invite guys and girls there is bound to be scandals! You guys are idols you should know better!”

He nodded, “True, Haneul you’re smart!”

I smiled as I pinched his cheeks, “Oppa chew and shallow then talk.”

“Mmm!”

-

We arrived home and I threw two food bags that I carried to Woo Young and ran as I watched the boys from afar attack the stuffed Woodong. When everyone was done eating, we sat around the television and started to watch variety shows. I lay on Chansung oppa’s shoulder as he stuffed his mouth with popcorn.

“What are we going to do for Halloween?” Jay suddenly asked.

“That’s what I asked Haneul, hyung, the idea that we had for a co-ed apartment party is out of the question~”

“Why?” Jay whined.

“Because well, do you want a scandal?” I asked.

“How does a scandal work? I mean it’s all about friends hanging out!”

I sighed, “Oppa tell him.”

As Woo Young explained I started to think of what to do for Halloween...Hmm... Isn’t there going to be a Halloween Fright Night in Lotte World? I smiled at the thought, even though I hated scary things, at least we’d get all scared together, right? Besides it would be Halloween~ “Oppa, what about Lotte World’s Fright Night? We can go and have fun there!”  I watched as their faces lightened up.

“Sounds funn!” Junsu said as he sat up straight, “I haven’t gone there in such a long time!”

“But wouldn’t we be noticed?" Nichkhun asked with a troubled faced.

“You’ll be noticed, not us,” Taecyeon smiled.

“Wa~ Does that mean I can’t come?”

“No, it just mean you’ll have to dress as a girl and come,” Jay smiled.

“What?!”

“Why don’t you all dress up as girls?” I suggested, “It is Halloween we should dress up!”

“... GIRLS? NO WAY!” Chansung scoffed.

“Come on, at least you won’t be recognized and you can have fun without worries,” I urged.

“... Sounds fun...” Woo Young said rubbing his cheeks, “I’ve always wanted to be a girl for a day.”

“WHAT?” Junho laughed, “You want to be a girl?!”

“For a day~ I said!”

I chuckled as I had everything planned out, “I think there are some clothes I could borrow for you guys~”

“... I don’t know..” Jay said, “I don’t really like heels..”

“You can wear flats~!”

“Dresses?”

“Normal girl clothing if you want, as long as you wear makeup and a wig!”

“We can ask makeup noona and stylist noona to help us,” Junsu said.

“It will be fun!” I smiled.

“What are you going to be?”

I smirked, “A surprise!”