Halloween Part 1

1.3 Months With The Boys : When Hell Freezes Over [Hiatus]

“You said we didn’t have to wear dresses,” Jay groaned as he stared at the costume, I smirked as I handed out each and every one of them a sailor moon costume.

“Mianhae oppa, but these were the only costumes I could find last minute,”... not. The boys stared at it as they slowly unraveled the buns of clothing.

“I’m MARS?” Woo Young jumped in excitement, “Nice!”

“I’m Jupiter, really?” Taecyeon moaned.

“My god, I’m Venus!” Junsu smiled feeling the fabric, “I always liked her.”

“I’m Mecury!” Junho smiled, “Nice, short wig!”

“I’m a cat?” Chansung oppa asked as he took out cat ears, and tail, “I’m Luna?”

“Oppa you’ve always liked the cat right?”

He smiled and nodded, “True..”

“I-I-I-I I’M SAILOR MOON??!!?” Nichkhun yelled as he took out the wig, “NO!!!”

“HAHAHAHA... meatball head,” Jay laughed without looking at his own costume.

“What are you hyung?” Khun asked smirking.

“I don’t know let me see... Neptune? NEPTUNE?! HANEUL, what is this?” Jay asked taking out the longest wig I’ve ever seen, “You expect me to wear this? WHY?!”

“...It’s the only one that would fit you oppa..You know you have broad shoulders..”

“I know b-but.. isn’t there another one? I mean I don’t want to wear this long wig, it goes pass my for goodness sake!”

“Well...”

“Isn’t there Sailor Uranus? WITH A SHORT WIG?! Or I could be the other cat!”

“Mian... There was only Luna and the other sailor costumes aren’t there....” I watched Jay pouted and turned around with the boys and headed towards their rooms to change, smiling at my success I headed towards my own room to get my tuxedo mask costume on.

 -

When everyone was dressed in their costume we all took a picture, “Say kimchi,” the manager said as he tried to contain his laughter.

“KIMCHI~!!” We all smiled, when the flash went off we all scattered to grab our wallets and hurried towards the van downstairs. Getting in the car Woo Young tried to hide his , by moving ever so slowly to the back.

“Hurry up, no one cares about your , we only care about getting in the car before the fans realize that it's us!” Taecyeon yelled as he tried to cover his pretty face.

“Hold on!” Woo Young said as he finally got into his seat, when we all filed in the driver quickly drove off. I stared at the boys trying to not laugh, Jay’s makeup was horrible... That is what he gets for doing it on his own. Junsu was happily combing his long blonde hair while Khun was touching his head.

 -

When we arrived at Lotte World I couldn’t hid my amazement at how well they decorated the place, it was scary yet cheesy at the same time. Perfect to scare the boys~ I grinned as I walked confidently, while the boys awkwardly pulled their dresses down and followed after me.

“I don’t think it’s a great idea for us to wear dresses going on those rides,” Woo Young said as he pointed at the roller coasters.

“Didn’t I give you short shorts?” I asked.

“No, were we supposed to receive short shorts?” Junho asked as he touched his wig.

“Ye--- oh shoot! I forgot to put those in, oh darn!” I frown, grinning deeply inside. Halloween oh, how I love you~

“It’s okay,” Jay said as he smiled at me, “It’s nice to feel the breeze once and awhile right!” Oh god why does he look so pretty for a boy? I turned around and pulled Khun, “Sailor moon let’s go to that roller coaster.”

“Are you s-sure?” Khun asked as he swallowed hard, “It’s kinda high isn’t it?”

“Aniyo, let’s go!”

“WAIT FOR US!” Chansung yelled as he took his eyes off the corndogs.

 -

When all eight of us got off the ride I looked at the boys to see their wigs out of their original position, stifling a laugh, I continued on and pulled each and everyone to different rides.  When we were done with the rides, we walked out towards the haunted house. Standing in line I couldn’t help but notice six guys behind us staring at Jay and the others, “Jaebeom oppa, do you feel as though eyes are pecking at the back of your head?”

“Yeah, I feel as though someone is checking me out...”

“Hyung, I’m scared... I felt someone touch my leg,” Khun said looking back. I looked behind Khun to see those six men staring still intently with a smirk on their faces.

“Chansung stand behind me,” Khun said, “So they touch you.” Chansung moved behind Khun and munched on his corndog lazily.

“YA! WHO TOUCHED ME,” Taecyeon yelled with a surprising high pitched voice eyeballing the people behind us.

“Me, honey,” one of the six said, moving closer to Taecyeon and touching his waist. Taecyeon’s eyes grew wide as he stared down to the short man [shorter then Jay], flaring his nostrils growling.

“Let go of her!” I said with my deep voice, “Why are you touching my woman?!”

“Your woman?” The short stud look at me, “Are all these beautiful women, yours?”

“Yes! Can’t you see?” I said as I slitter my arms around Taecyeon and Junsu’s waist, “They are mine!”

“You got to be kidding! Why would these beautiful women want to be going out with such a feminine man like you? They should be going with us!” The short man and his friends started to flex, beside me I could see Jay wanting to flex with them. Letting go of Junsu and Taecyeon I moved to Jay and touched his arms, “My women like me because they are to manly for others and with my womanly looks I compliment their man looks!” I could feel myself laughing inside, this was ridiculous but fun!  I then moved towards Woo Young who was getting eyed by the most muscular one.

“Ladies, is this true?”

“Yes!” They all chorus with their high pitched voice, “It is true, only Haneul OPPA can satisfy us!”

“He is kingwangjjang!” Jay inserted as he grabbed my arms and hugged it, smiling. I watched at the six men stare at me with a jealous face, the short stud took out a card and slipped it to Taecyeon.

“Well if this case is true, when you are bored with this boy, come to me. I am a real man!” He winked at Taecyeon and then turned back towards his sad friends. We too turned around.

“AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH,” I laughed maniacally, “Let’s go my beauuuuuuuutiful ladies~ it’s our time to go in the haunted house! WAKAKAKA!”  

“Oh shut it,” Nichkhun said a little embarrassed.  

-

A/N - SO SORRY THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR HALLOWEEN BUT I JUST DIDN'T GET TO FINISH IT.. ERM, WELL THE SECOND PART FOR THE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL IS COMING UP NEXT! STAY TUNED, I LOVE YOU MY PATIENT READERSS! <3