The Land Of Oz

Over The Rainbow

'Oh I feel amazing!' Jonghyun covered his eyes, as Kibum-the HUMAN Kibum stretched his arms above his head. And he was still very, very . 'I haven't been in my human form in a long time, it's like I'm born all over again!' 

'That's great but...please put on some clothes!' Keeping his eyes closed, Jonghyun held out some stuff he had got when he climbed back inside his house and grabbed the nearest clothes he could find. 'Why should I? Is my body not nice to look at?' 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes, but then quickly closed them again as he saw Kibum lean over a fountain, gazing lovingly at his reflection. 'I haven't seen this face in a long time. I nearly forgot how handsome I am!' He smiled at himself and then Jonghynu tossed him the t-shirt and jeans. 'Please, please put those on. You will still be handsome clothed.' 

Kibum glared at the clothes like they were the most disgusting looking things he had ever seen. It was the same look he would give Jonghyun as a cat when he gave him left overs. 'You want me to wear...your clothes?' 

'Is there something wrong with my clothes?' Kibum wrinkled his nose and picked up the t-shirt and said, 'Well apart for, the fact that, you do not wash them properly. I swear it took all my strength as a cat to not scratch out your eyes every time you mixed colours!' 

'And it's taking all of my strength to not dress you myself! Now hurry up!' He swore he saw a small smile on those bow shaped lips, as Kibum pulled the t-shirt over his head. Jonghyun wouldn't admit it, not even to himself quietly that he was slightly sad the lovely creamy skin was being covered up. 'Are you happy now?' Kibum asked, now fully dressed and twitching his cat ears playfully. 'Fine. I mean...yes. Ok, do you know where we are then?' 

Kibum looked around and his eyes widened as if he just realised what he was looking at and said, 'Oh my god! We're in Oz!' Jonghyun felt his head about to explode and he said, 'Very funny. Oz isn't real, I read about it in a book. We can't be inside a land of a children's story!' Kibum glared at him, like a cat about to pounce on something and said, 'I think you will find it is! Those stories are just stories yes, no girl named Dorothy ever came here and there is no such thing as a flying monkey but this place is real. I live here!' 

'Oh please! Next thing you will tell me is that when I fell, we landed on some poor old witch and Glinda is coming down to see us!' Kibum folded his arms and said, 'Those stories must have messed with your head. You didn't land on a witch, she died years ago. But you did land on a poor old tree.' Jonghyun turned around and he had in fact on impact crushed a poor old tree. 'Oh god...' 

'No worry. That tree was old anyway. Got in the way of the gate.' A soft, flowery voice filled Jonghyuns ears and he spun around and saw a beautiful woman standing next to Kibum. She had dark hair, a cute smile and was wearing a lovely pink dress that sparkled in the sunlight. 'Tiffany?!'