Chapter 2: Ra Hyeryeong?

Our Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV

 

(Year 2015)

 

Hyeryeong was with her 2 best friends, Ga In and Eun Hye. They were just like most of the girls in school watching the school’s Kingka, Kim Myungsoo, playing basketball.

 

“Yah! Ra Hyeryeong! Stop drooling over that Kim Myungsoo guy! “Lee Sungyeol shouted from behind.

 

Hyeryeong sighed and turn around, looking at him frustratingly. “What do you want?” Hyeryeong asked while gritting her teeth. Sungyeol just shrugged and walked towards her.

 

“He’s not going to take a look at you anyways and besides doesn’t he already have the school’s queenka, Park Soyeon, as his girlfriend?” Sungyeol said while smirking knowing that he’s already pissing you off.

 

Hyeryeong took a deep breath and smiled at Sungyeol “Lee Sungyeol, you don’t even know anything about him, and besides you are just jealous of him right?” Hyeryeong said and turn her attention back to Kim Myungsoo while grinning evilly.

 

Sungyeol then scoffed and said “Jealous my ! Who the hell will want to be jealous of him?!” He then stuttered “I me...me...an everyone knows that I’m so much better looking than him so why on earth will I be jealous of him?”

 

Sungyeol then paused and continued “Anyways, he won’t even want you. I mean look at you, your nerdy glasses, your cabbage hair and everything. You’re… you’re…you’re just too far from his type.”

 

Hyeryeong then glared at him and walked away angrily.

 

Hyeryeong’s POV

 

Sungyeol then paused and continued “Anyways, he won’t even want you. I mean look at you, your nerdy glasses, your cabbage hair and everything. You’re… you’re…you’re just too far from his type.”

 

I then glared at him and walked away angrily

 

*That stupid Sungyeol! Must he really say that in front of my face?!* I thought and paused.

 

I turn to my left and looked at the mirror and said to myself “am I really that bad?”

 

Just then as I turned around, someone knocked onto me…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter