Chapter 4: Boyfriend?

Our Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol’s Pov

 

*The thing that i feared most have happened, seeing Hyeryeong getting hurt. Kim Myungsoo you’re so gonna get it.* i thought to myself and stomped towards Myungsoo furiously.

 

*Punch* i punch Myungsoo with anger in my eyes. His landed on the ground with his hand covering the part where i punched him. “What’s your problem dude?!” Myungsoo stood up and shouted at me with anger and shockness in his eyes.

 

I grabbed his collar and said “What’s wrong with me?! The person with problem is you, Kim Myungsoo! You’re the reason why Hyeryeong’s hurt now!”

 

Myungsoo POV

 

After hearing what Sungyeol said, My eyes widen in shockness and asked him anxiously “Where is Hyeryeong now?!”

 

Sungyeol smirked and said “She’s in the infirmary now and listen carefully…” Without waiting for him to finish his sentence, i just ran off to the infirmary to find Hyeryeong.leaving him shouting for me furiously.

 

*Hyeryeong, please be okay* i thought.

 

I rushed into the infirmary and saw Hyeryeong sleeping on the sick bed. I walked towards her quietly and sat on the chair beside her. *She look like an angel when she’s sleeping* i thought while staring at her.

 

Just then, someone tap me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the nurse smiling at me, me being the polite guy, stood up and bow to her. She then open and said “What a polite guy… that girl must be so lucky to have you as her boyfriend anyways I’m Ms Bae. You can just call me Suzy”

 

My eyes open wide *Me and Hyeryeong-shi? Couple?!* Just as i want to open my mouth and explain to Suzy, she cut me off by saying “Your girlfriend is awake now i will go and get for her the mc, go and accompany her first. She needs you now” and she rush off before i could even oppose.

 

I then looked at Hyeryeong rushed towards her “Hyeryeong-shi, are you okay? Is there anywhere that is still pain? Do you need me to call Suzy to check on your wounds again?” i asked like a bullet train.

 

She looked at me weirdly and giggled softly “Myungsoo-shi, I’m fine don’t worry. Who is Suzy anyways?” I then smile and rub the back of my neck awkwardly.“By the way, Why are you here? Don’t you have lesson?” She asked.

 

I looked at her and realised she wasn’t wearing her glasses on. I trace her features from her dark brown round chocolate eyes, her pink cheeks and to her soft pink lips. *Wow! she’s so cute. She totally looked like an ulzzang. Why does she want to hide her beauty under that nerdy glasses* I thought.

 

“Myungsoo! Myungsoo! “ i then woke up from my daze and said “Yes?” She then sighed and asked “ What’s wrong with you? I was asking, why are you here? Don’t you have lessons?”

I then smiled at her worried expression and said “It’s okay, i heard from Sungyeol that you’re hurt because of me so i came here and for the lesson part, my friends will take down notes for me. Don’t worry.”

 

Hyeryeong POV

 

“It’s okay, i heard from Sungyeol that you’re hurt because of me so i came here and for the lesson pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter