Chapter 1: The present

Our Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ra Hyeryeong’s POV

 

(Present 2025)

 

*If I could ever turn back the time, will my life still be the same?

I mean remember the times we used to have during high school?

The days when we experience love, courage, etc. Well, when I was young

nobody ever told me that once I step out into the working world life will be so different…* I thought.

 

“Hyeryeong-shi…Hyeryeong-shi…Hyeryeong-shi!!!” My boss, Lee Hyemin shouted.

Just then, I snapped back into reality and said “Neh?”

 

I looked up at her and saw a furious look on her face as if she’s going to eat me up any moment.

I gulp and said “Joesonghamnida” as I lowered my head.

 

“Please be focus” She said in a serious tone. I nodded my head and sighed silently in relief.

She then went back to the front and carried on with her presentation.

 

 

 

“Okay! That’s it for today, you are all dismissed except for Hyeryeong-shi. I want to talk to you for a moment” Lee Hyemin said.

 

I nodded my head and walk towards her while the rest of my colleagues left the conference room.

“Neh, Hyemin- shi?” I asked.

 

“Here are some documents, type them out and put it on my table by tomorrow morning.”

Just when I wanted to protest, she asked “Is there any problem?”

I shook my head and saw her smirking; she then walked out of the conference room.

 

*sigh* another day of O.T again* I thought. To be honest, I don’t really like my boss, Lee Hyemin.

No 1 to why I don’t like her is because she always likes to sabo me an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter