-Two-

Eighteen

Jinki eyed me suspiciously which caused me to have one thought in mind, RUN!

Well, it was a good idea if there weren’t four other guys surrounding you with their arms folded.

“Hyung, we got her,” Jonghyun shouted.

Jinki nodded, waving his hand and the four of them left with the speed of lightning. He approached me, with the pink letter in his hand.

“I’m assuming you wrote the letter.”

“Nnnnoooo,” I stuttered.

With one swift movement I was already leaning against the locker, Jinki hovering over me; “I hate people who lie.”

“Alrighttt, I wrote it. It was me, I swear!! Please don’t hurt me!!”

I closed my eyes, so this is how I am going to die. In Jinki’s hands.

I felt a hand on my shoulder urging me to open my eyes, only to find Jinki… laughing hysterically.

“You, meet me after school on the rooftop; okay? If you don’t come, you will suffer the consequences.”

And with that he left, the pink letter stuffed in my pocket.

 

 

I sighed to myself as soon as the school bell rang, earning glances from both Jinah and Minah.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you,” Jinah nudged me with her elbow.

I shoved my books in the bag, “Nothing, you guys should go first; I’ll stay in school for a while.”

Minah and Jinah shrugged, “Alright, see you tomorrow then.”

 

 

To go or not to go, that is the question.

Only three more steps till I reach the rooftop, and my funeral possibly.

“You, hurry up.”

I turned to see Jinki a few steps below me, hands in his pockets; gesturing for me to open the door to the rooftop.

Oh well, so much for hesitating. I opened the door and stepped onto the rooftop with Jinki right behind me.

We stood in the middle of the rooftop facing each other as if it was a showdown of some sort with the wind blowing harshly on us.

“You, your name is Cho Song Min; am I right?”

I nod, clutching my cardigan tightly since it was quite cold. I wonder why people like to go on the rooftop in dramas when it’s so freaking cold up here.

“Song Min, come closer to me.”

I followed what Jinki said, stepping forward only to realise that he placed his jacket around my shoulders.

I faced him, completely stunned by his actions.

“As far as I know, you are Mr. Cho’s sister; so that means you must be pretty smart.”

“Um, I am not smart; I just work hard.”

Jinki rolled his eyes, “Whatever, so in exchange for helping you chase after Sung Hyuk; you will tutor me.”

I stepped back, “What do you mean?”

“You, will tutor me for college entrance exams while I get Sung Hyuk to fall for you; is that so hard to understand?”

‘But… but…”

“I am not taking no for an answer, unless you want me to tell Sung Hyuk that you like him. I will call him, like right here right now.”

Jinki fished out his phone from his pocket, ready to press the buttons.

“Okay, I’ll tutor you. I promise!!”

Jinki smirked, “Good, give me your phone. I need to key in my number.”

I handed him my phone, pouting.

“Here, you must answer every time I call; got it?”

“Do I have to?”

Jinki nodded, “You keep the jacket, return it to me later. Now go home.”

I eyed him, wondering why the heck he wants to stay on the rooftop when it’s this cold.

“Bye then.”

I waved goodbye before rushing off; his jacket still around my shoulders.