She's No You

crazygamelover's ChoMi Song-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She’s No You by Jesse McCartney

 

“Hey it’s Yoon Bomi” 


A guy in red sweater said as he pointed out to a beautiful blonde girl in black leather jacket and aviator sunglasses covering her eyes. The people around them heard the guy and stared at the direction of Bomi in amazement. They were star struck because the most popular singer-songwriter at the moment Yoon Bomi was walking down the street of a shopping district in a well know area in Seoul. People started to swarm over Bomi to get picture and autograph from their idol. Bomi smiled in their direction and tried her best to take as many photos with her fans as possible. But the sea of people doesn’t seems to end. Bomi smiled and asked them to make way politely while holding the hand of a beautiful raven haired girl.


The girl grabbed onto Bomi’s hand as best as she could so that they won’t get separated in the swarm of people. She was nervous and afraid being surrounded by so many people. After all, she was a very shy girl. That girl was Park Chorong, the lover of the talented and famous Yoon Bomi. Not that people know that they were lover. They kept this a secret, because they know if they said it out loud people would judge. And that was not good for Bomi’s image. For the Media they were childhood best friend. They were neighbor since they were young, and they’ve known each other for a lifetime. People thought their relationship was cute. Some people speculate about their relationship, they were curious and they suspect but Bomi doesn’t care.


But it was much harder for Chorong to be in the spotlight and listened to people judgmental statement directed toward her. Even though Bomi’s and Chorong’s parents and friends knew of their relationship for many years and they were supportive of them it didn’t stop Chorong from being self-conscious. She always heard how people think she doesn’t belong beside Bomi. How she was Bomi’s best friend only because Bomi felt sorry for her and what not. Bomi had made it clear to Chorong that she shouldn’t listen to people who say about them but it still bother her very much. It made her think that Bomi deserve so much better than her, than Park Chorong. The normal girl who went to school like other girls and live her life like any other girl. There was nothing special about her except the fact that she was dating Yoon Bomi. That was what Chorong thought.


After an hour of struggle to freed themselves from the hordes of people they took shelter in a small shop. Bomi asked the owner a favor of letting them hide there until Bomi’s manager and bodyguards got them out of this mess in exchange for photos with Bomi and an autograph to be displayed on the wall of the shop. Half an hour later Bomi’s staff get them out of the shop safely. Her bodyguards have to restrain a few people from getting too close to Bomi and Chorong. Once inside the black luxury SUV Bomi let out a big sigh then she let out a laugh.

 

“Unnie, I can’t believe that many people would recognize me. That was crazy huh? I guess this girlfriend of yours is a super mega star celebrity huh?” Bomi gave Chorong a smile.

 

Chorong knew Bomi was trying to made Chorong feel better. Bomi knew that Chorong felt bad that they were in this situation because Chorong was stubborn about going on a date with Bomi in a public place. Bomi’s management already advised them not to do it because this might happen. But Chorong insisted and Bomi can’t say no to her girlfriend, she especially felt bad how they never be able to go to public places because of Bomi. All of their date took place in Bomi’s house, music studio and all other private place. 

 

“I’m sorry Bbom-ah.” Chorong felt really bad and Bomi knew.

“Unnie, it’s okay. It’s my fault Unnie. I’m the one who’s sorry.” 

 

Bomi apologized as she put Chorong’s hand close to her face before kissing it softly.

 

“But Bomi-ah…” Chorong started again but Bomi was not having it. She shut Chorong up by kissing Chorong lips a bit forcefully but it was still pleasant none the less.

“Let’s not okay Unnie? I’m not upset nor do I blame you. But let me say this. I’m sorry this is hard for you. I know you didn’t signed up for this when we first got together but I’m thankful that you support me this far. I won’t be here without you Unnie. But I’m really sorry that we can’t be normal.”

 

A week passed by after that, Bomi and Chorong were attending a party held by a famous fashion magazine that often feature Bomi on their pages. Bomi had asked Chorong to walk the red carpet with her but Chorong refused. Chorong was sure that she would embarrassed Bomi if she walked the red carpet with her and not to mention how people will react. She doesn’t think that she was pretty she felt ugly as she looked at models, idols and actresses walk down that very same carpet that Bomi had asked her to walk down to. Once they were inside she felt better but not by much. The party were private, no photographer were allowed inside and their relationship doesn’t have to be hidden here.

 

Even though the public doesn’t know that Yoon Bomi fancy girls, inside the industry that fact is not a secret and Bomi didn’t even try to hide it. The entertainment and fashion industry without a doubt have bigger margin of homoual than most and people who work this industry are usually open minded but that doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter