You And Me

crazygamelover's ChoMi Song-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You And Me by Lifehouse

 

There she was again, siting with her friends on her usual table. I could heard my heart beat faster as I enter the café. The aroma of coffee and baked goods couldn’t seemed to distract my eyes from watching the beautiful creature that was laughing and talking animatedly with her friends. I envied them, as they got to talk to her, to touch her, as I watched from afar.

 

I walked to the counter to order my coffee as unnoticeable as I could. I didn’t want to draw any attention to myself especially her attention. So I walked as normal as I could and tried to kept my eyes from wondering to her table. After I finished ordering my coffee I sat on the corner table for two, far away from her table. I pulled out my laptop pretending to worked on my assignment. But who am I fooling? I found my eyes kept wondering and looking at her. I couldn’t help myself, I couldn’t kept my eyes off of her.

 

I found her to be so beautiful, so fascinating. From her pink hair to her cute little mouth, I found it super adorable. I kept staring at her for I didn’t know how long before a hand touched my shoulder. I whipped my head to the side in surprise to found my friend Eunji looking at me with disapproving look.

 

“Unnie, do you even realize how long you have been staring at her?”

“You’re doing it again.” Eunji continued.

 

I covered my cheek in embarrassment as I realized that I’ve been staring at her for so long. I kept finding myself doing it again and again. And I kept making so many excuses for myself to come to this café every day after class since I found out that she hang out here all the time. Sometime she came with her friends like today and just talk away while doing some of her homework here and there. I wasn’t even sure if she did her homework properly because she seemed to be having so much fun with her friends. I got to enjoy her sweet melodic laugh and that big shining smile from time to time on days like this.

 

Sometime she came alone just wasting away time between classes and after classes. I found out about this from Eunji because they were in the same year and they knew each other and had some classes together. On the days that she was alone she would put on an earphone and listen to music while reading romance novels. She must be a romantic, which was my thought when I saw her reading through the pages of her story immersed in her own little word. She looked so serious while reading and sometime she shed a few tears which she quickly whipped away when she remembered where she was. I found that beautiful. A romantic crybaby.

 

“How long has it been Chorong Unnie? A month oh wait, almost two months right?” Eunji asked as she took a seat across me.

“Why won’t you talk to her? Just ask her out to get coffee, you know she like coffee. How can she not like coffee if she drink it every single day?”

“I know she like coffee, I just don’t know if she like me.” I replied.

 

I wasn’t sure when I started to look forward to coming here watching her waste her time. There were so many times when I tried to gather the courage to talk to her but I didn’t. I was too shy and too afraid. I wonder if she ever noticed me looking at her on the corner of her vision. I’m afraid that she would thought of me as a weirdo because I kept looking at her. I tried to make it not so obvious and I was sure that it had worked because she never seemed to notice me.

 

“Aw, come on now. You’re totally head over heels for her ever since you saw her at the entrance ceremony. Just try, I bet It won’t be that bad. Even if she doesn’t want to date you she would be your friend, at least that’s a start right? She’s nice, I promise you.”

“I’m scared.” That was my excuse.

 

I first laid my eyes on her on our university entrance ceremony. I was the committee that held responsibility for the ceremony. As I welcomed the new student I notice a flock of pink hair. I was curious who those cotton candy like colored hair belong to. Then I saw her beautiful face for the first time and I knew I was in love. I read her name tag ‘Yoon Bomi’. Bomi… Bomi-ah... Bbom-ah... I tried calling her name a few times when I was alone in my room. I would really love to hear her say my name.

 

I was daydreaming again when Eunji snapped her fingers in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter