Two

Unsent Letters

Wonwoo finally remembers where he has seen this box before. This was the box Mingyu had hid under his stash of clothes in his closet a year ago. Wonwoo had accidentally came across it when he was helping Mingyu search for his missing phone. He was 0.2 seconds away from opening it when Mingyu magically appeared out of nowhere and snatched it away from his grasp. Wonwoo raised his eyebrows at the younger, questioning his actions and flustered face while Mingyu holds onto the box as if his life depended on it and stuttered a bunch of uh's and um's before he said, "You're not supposed to open this." And flashed a very awkward smile before scrambling away.

 

Wonwoo lightly chuckles at the thought of Mingyu trying hard to hide this box, only for it to be found again but this time, in the hands of the person he least wanted it to be in. The older found the letters pretty amusing, though. Although he's a tiny bit disappointed that Mingyu hid this from him, he couldnt help but think how adorable this is. "Cute." He mumbles to nobody and continues to look through the letters.

 

7th November 2014

Dear Wonwoo hyung, Minghao refused to talk to me for the past few days. I think he's mad because I broke one of his action figures. But its not like I did it on purpose or something! I swear it was an accident. I was just admiring how cool it looks and it broke. Its not entirely my fault is it? But thank goodness Junhui hyung managed to get Minghao to forgive me. And speaking of Junhui hyung, why does Minghao only talk to him when he's upset or mad? Sure they both speak Chinese so its probably more comfortable but hyung, have you seen the looks Minghao gives Junhui hyung? Oh, and damn you should have seen Minhao's face when Junhui hyung gave him a birthday kiss on the cheek. He kept a calm posture but I'm pretty sure he was screaming like a teenage girl on the inside. Too much love here. Not that its gross or anything but its starting to get really obvious, I'm not sure whether the others are just pretending to be oblivious like I am or actually complete idiots. Anyway, I really miss you hyung! I wish you were here *cries*. I cant wait for you to return from your trip. Ugh, you should really get yourself a new phone though so we could at least text each other. As much as I know how much you love your old one, its time to let go of the ty gadget. I also know you're trying to save money but that thing barely even functions for god's sake! Maybe if you gotten yourself one earlier, I wouldnt be missing you so much.

Yours truly, Kim Mingyu.

 

25th December 2014

Dear Wonwoo hyung, I swear the others are a bunch of idiots. I cant believe they actually made us do that! Not that I'm regretting it or anything but its still pretty dumb. How could they make us kiss just because we were standing under a mistletoe?! And with the smug look on Seungkwan's face, I'm 90% sure they planned it. Sighs, there goes my first kiss. Its been a few hours since it happened but I'm still freaking out. Not because we kissed, like nah, I'm cool with that. Its about time we added some love into our friendship instead of the constant insults. I'm freaked out because, as weird as this sounds, your lips were kinda soft and it felt kinda nice? I dont know... I might or might not have liked the kiss....? And also might not mind doing it again? Ugh, me. Not literally, but yknow.

Yours truly, Kim Mingyu.

 

its past 2am at where i am so im going to sleep! i'll try to update soon! hopefully this chapter is better but im sorry its short though. i'm too sleepy :(( but anyway hope you like it! comments are appreciated too hehehe.