"A Deal that will begin it all"

"Minho's Agyrophobic Girl"

CHAPTER 2

Staring at the ceiling, Sulli slowly falls into a deep sleep.

…..

She waked up, dressed up in uniform, and ate breakfast. As she goes outside, she surprisingly saw their car, she saw her father.

“Appa? The car… it’s already repaired?” Sulli said.

Her father smiled and nodded, “So’s get in now.. I’ll drive you to school..”

Sulli nodded and excitedly went inside the car.

While driving, Sulli notices her father drives so fast, “Appa… can you drive more slowly?”

Her father didn’t say a word and just continue driving fast.

Sulli’s heartbeat fastened as the car gets more fast, “Appa what are you doing???”Sulli said tensely as she tries to hold her father’s hand, the car turned to the left and before they could see, they’re about to collide to a post and suddenly…….

………..

*cring cring cring*

Sulli suddenly sits up, yes it was a dream, she sighed in relieve. She turned her alarm clock off, “Aigoo.. why do I have to dream such kind.. aishh..” She stood up lazily and went inside her bathroom to prepare for school.

She go downstairs after dressing up, then she saw her mother sitting on the sofa watching T.V at the living room. Her eyebrows knitted in confusion, she ran towards her mother and hugged it from the back, she gave her mother a morning kiss, “Why does my mom’s sitting here? I guess who did the breakfast…”Sulli said playfully.

Her mother smiled at her, “Yah.. it’s not like that.. your father wanted to make the breakfast so I let him do it….”

Sulli released her mother from the hug, “Really?… waaah… father is so sweet… we do really have a perfect family aren’t we?” Sulli said with her sweetest smiles.

Her mother nodded and as soon as Sulli leaves and went to his father in the kitchen, her mother let out a sigh.

..

“Appa!”Sulli excitedly said as he saw her father in the kitchen mixing a pan with soup. Her father put the mixing spoon down when he heard his daughter’s voice, he turned around to see her.

“Ohhh.. Sulli-ahh… why? Aren’t you confident with your dad’s cooking skills?” Her father laughed slightly.

Sulli laughed too, “No.. I’m very confident that my father has great abilities when it comes cooking…” then they both laughed.

Hearing those precious laughs from the kitchen, her mother in the living room can’t help but to smile at the moment. She stood up and follow them in the kitchen to help prepare the breakfast.

After the breakfast together, Sulli’s ready to go to school but her father had a favor.

“Sulli-ahh.. can you go with me? Let’s go get our car… it’s already repaired..”

“of course dad…” Sulli replied as they go towards the car repair shop.

…………………..

“Yah.. Minho-ahh!…” Jin-ah yelled out his brother name.

“why big sister?” Minho playfully smiled to his sister.

“Aren’t you going to say goodbye to mother upstairs before going to school?” Jin-ah crossed her arms.

“But mom’s still sleeping, I don’t want to disturb her and I already kissed her cheek..and I still have to get our car from the repair shop sooo… bye…”Minho waved her hands to her sister as he ran fast outside.

He goes directly where the repair shop is using his newly-bought bike.

………………………….

Sulli was tapping her feet while waiting her father get the receipt outside the repair shop when her eyes caught a bike parking in front of the shop.

Her eyes widened in amusement “Waaah.. it’s the new model of bike that I like! I should tell my father to buy me this.. so he won’t have to drive me to school…” Sulli said to herself still looking at the bike.

While Minho caught the girl staring at his bike, he stared at her coldly.

Sulli, realizing that the owner of the bike is staring at her, she slowly look at the owner and bows. She’s about to enter to the shop when she remembers something that happened along the road lane.

…………

She was stopped, “ahh.. he’s the one who bumped me last time in the middle of the lane and didn’t even say sorry…” Sulli thought to herself.

She stared at Minho again and looked at his uniform,”Oh… so he studies in an all-boy school?”

“Hey.. what are you looking at?“ Minho said.

Sulli shook her head.

“Sulli-ahh.. let’s go.. the car is now ready ”Her father tapped her from behind, she nodded and followed here father.

“Weird..” Minho muttered.

……………..

After three months       

Girl’s School

“Ok class our school’s representative for quiz bee is… Ms. Choi Sulli..” The professor announces and all her classmates clapped their hands.

“Sulli-ahh… Congratulations..I knew you would be the school’s representative again… Good luck for the competition, I’ll help you review for the whole week. ”Krystal said proudly.

“Thank you!” Sulli said as she hugged Krystal.

…………….

Minho’s house

Minho excitedly went inside their house, in their school they just annouced Minho would be the all-boy's school representative for the quiz bee competition.

 

“Really Minho?! You’re the school’s representative?! Omma!!!!” Jin-ahh excitedly called her mother upstairs.

Minho’s mother goes downstairs and went to Minho in the living room.

“Waah.. My son really grew up much better….”

Minho smirked, “öf course I’ll do everything that will make you and noona proud of me…”

……………………

 

Tomorrow Morning, Taemin saw Minho entering the school, he called it outside.

“Minho!”

Minho turned to see Taemin.

“Yah Minho! Come here outside…”said Taemin.

Minho walked towards Taemin, “What’s the matter?”

“Let’s cut classes today.. just for today please.. we’re going to somewhere relaxing …” Tamin said while smiling like there’s no tomorrow.

Minho’s eyebrow knitted in confusion, “But it’s my review today for the quiz bee… but I know I can do it anyway… let’s go..” Minho said as him and Taemin goes inside his car.

“Restaurant?? You asked me to cut classes just to eat in this resto?” Minho said as he’s about to walk away but Taemin held his arm.

“Yah Minho-ah.. we’re not just here to eat.. we’re here to date beautiful girls” Taemin said smiling.

“Date? You know I have no time for that…. Let’s just go back.. it’s just a waste of time…”Minho said pissed off.

“Aishh.. are you really a boy? You know we can’t live without girls.. so be with me just this time…“ Taemin said trying to make Minho join him.

“No! It’s better for me to spend my money than to waste time for those girls…”

Taemin shook his head, “Why? What are you afraid of?”

Minho looked his friend in the eye, “Taemin… you will never understand me..” 

Taemin smirked, “Have you ever been in love?” He asked.

Minho’s eyes widened but he calmed himself and looked away, “Yes I was.. I already had my first love we broke up just a couple of months ago.. but it’s not the reason why I don’t need girls in my life now..that’s definitely not the reason.”

“Ahh.. if that’s not the reason then what?” Asked Taemin.

“Just, don’t ask.. let’s just go back…” Minho said as he walks.

“wait wait wait… as a friend.. you should at least do me a favor right?” Taemin said.

Minho stopped walking, “Ok Ok.. this time I’ll do you a favor… If I get a place in the competition then I’ll date a girl if that’s your wish… BUT .. you gotta help winning a place.” Minho agreed.

Taemin scratches his chin, “Ok! Deal.. I’ll help you winning a place and if you win by chance, I’ll be the one picking a girl you’ll date…. BUT you should win the 1st place ok?” Taemin smiles.

Minho’s eyes widened, “What? 1st place? Isn’t it enough if I get 2nd, 3rd, or 4th?”

“Actually it’s ok.. but if you get that 1st place for our school then you don’t have to get serious with the girl I’ll pick for you.. just play with her or do everything you want with her but if you DON’T get the 1st place and just won 2nd, 3rd, or 4th then you’ll have to be serious with her… I’m doing it for you bro… haha deal?” Taemin smirked.

Minho smirked,. “I’ll sure win the first place… deal. Let’s go now.” Both boys laughed as they got away from the restaurant.

…………………………………

Afternoon.

Taemin was about to go home when he saw a beautiful girl walking in their neighborhood, his playboy sense attacked him again. He walks towards the girl and directly asked her name.

“What’s your name miss?” Taemin boldly asked to the girl who’s walking.

The girl stopped and turned to see whose voice that was.

Taemin’s eyes slightly widened, he almost becomes speechless, “ahh..ahhmm… Krystal.. ahmm.. long time no see…” Taemin scratched his head, regretting approaching the girl.

Krystal was slightly shocked too but she calmed herself, “ So.. you still didn’t changed .. you’re still a playboy as you were when we’re still together.. anyway that’s a long time a go already and we’re still both young…”Krystal said as she turned around.

“Ahh.. wait!. “Taemin called her.

Krystal turned again, “why?”

“A-are you better now?  Well.. I-II just…” Taemin was cut by Krystal.

“I’m totally very better now… well maybe you’re shocked that I’m walking along here.. well, I’m just going to visit a friend over there (points a house) because I’ll be helping her review for the upcoming quiz bee competition.. so I’ll go ahead..”Krystal was about to leave when Taemin held her arm.

“Yah..let me go”Krystal said as she nudged Taemin’s hand.

“Wait.. a friend? Who’s going to participate in the quiz bee competition???.. so your school’s representative lives over there???” Taemin asked.

Krystal sighed, “I shouldn’t have told you.. well, anyway our school’s gonna defeat your school again, bye…”Krystal said as she continued her walking.

“Aishh.. her temper.. didn’t changed, anyway.. I have to think of something that could help Minho defeat their school..”Tamin said to himself as he shook his head and walked towards his house.

Krystal was Taemin’s first serious relationship, well things didn’t get better between them so they broke up and Taemin being a playboy is a plus.

………………………………………………

 

 

So that’s the second chap!!!

Guess what plan Taemin could make now that he knows where the other school’s representative lives?

And, that’s not yet the main plot of the story, wait wait wait! ~keke

Hope you enjoyed this short? Chap.

Have a nice day.. now I’ll be working for my another story’s next chap then after that, next chap for this story!

~LovelyMinsul

AlwaySmile