"Road Lane"

"Minho's Agyrophobic Girl"

CHAPTER 1

 

_________________________________________________

(4 years ago before College)

___________________________

It was Monday morning, feeling sick, feeling tired, first day of school. But anyway last year in Junior High school.

Those were Sulli’s thoughts before getting out of the bed and prepare things for school. After taking a bath and getting dressed in uniform, she stared herself in the mirror.

widened, “I’m getting fat! I’m getting fat! I’m a fat 17 year old girl now” She frowned and pouted her lips as she rubbed her stomach.

“Yah.Sulli-ah… you’re not fat ok? You’re just in your puberty that’s why!! Go to school and don’t be late please?” Her mother said from the outside of her room.

“Yes mom!” Sulli changed her mood as she grabbed her bag and goes downstairs to eat breakfast. After eating, she bid goodbye to her parents and goes to school. Her school is actually not so far from their house.

Actually it was her first time, first time to walk towards her school. She needs to walk for about 10 minutes and it includes crossing a road lane. She shouldn’t be walking but because their car is under repair she has to do it for several days. Anyway she enjoys walking.

………………………………………..

 

(A/N: Jin Ah- Minho’s sister)

“Minho-ahh… Minho-ahh… yah! Yah! Wake up!”  Jin ah said shaking up his brother covered with blanket. “You won’t wake up huh? Then I’ll jump on you…. 1….2…”

Before Jin Ah could jump Minho uncovered his body with blanket, “Ok! I’m awake… don’t do that again noona… aish….” Minho said annoyingly.

“Ok Ok… remember what day it is today?”

Minho looked at his sister, “First day!” Minho said shocked as he jumped out of bed and directly goes inside his bathroom to get ready.

Jin ah smiled as she shook her head, “Be fast… you still have to eat breakfast!” Jin ah said as she goes out of his room.

…….

“I’ll go now..” Minho said to his sister.

“Wait.. eat first… by the way our car is still under repair… so no car.” Jin Ah crossed her arms.

Minho deep sighed, “Then I have to run to school now… I’ll just eat there! Bye noona!” Minho said as he ran outside.

“Aisshh that boy really…”Jin Ah shook her head.

…………………………………

 

Tapping her feet on the ground while waiting for the signal to cross the pedestrian lane, Sulli looks at her clock, “Ok, Ok five minutes and I’m late…” She said to herself as she sighed.

“Yes!” Sulli said as she saw the green light signal to cross the lane.

 

Running, Minho runs as he saw not too far away the green light signal.

He continued to run along the lane until he was stopped and realized he bumped on someone’s shoulder. He turned to see what happened to the person he bumped with.

A girl, Sulli. He didn’t even look at her.

They were at the center of the lane, he saw three or so papers that fell on the ground.

He quickly picked the papers one by one.

“Here..” Minho handed the papers to Sulli and as he handed the papers he quickly turned around and continued with his running.

While Sulli, like a dumbfounded, still there at the middle of the lane. “huh? He didn’t say sorry?”

*Beep*

As Sulli heard the beep, she realized she’s already alone in the lane, “Gosh I’m late!” Sulli said as she runs as fast as she can towards her school.

………………………………………………….

 

“Sulli-ahhhh!!!!!” Her classmates yelled as they saw Sulli entering the classroom.

They run towards Sulli and hugged her.

Sulli tried to be released from their hug, “Yah…it’s only been months right?” Sulli smiled then walked towards her seat beside her close friend Krystal.

“Sulli-ahhhh!” Krystal excitingly shouted when she saw Sulli.

They both smiled to each other.

But Krystal knitted her eyebrows to Sulli.

“Why?” Sulli reacts.

“You’re a bit late for the first time.. why?” Krystal asked.

“Ahh… it’s because I just walked towards here.. our car is under reapair…”Sulli answered.

“Under repair?! Why? What happened? Did uncle (Sulli’s father) get into an accident?”

“Hey calm down… it was just a small road incident… my dad has to repair the bumper, because it was damaged a little..” Sulli answered.

“Aigooo.. that’s why I don’t ever want to learn driving… but my dad wants me to..” Krystal pouted her lips.

Sulli shook her head while teasingly smiling.

The noise around the classroom faded when they saw their teacher entering the classroom, they seated properly and faced to the front.

Sulli and Krystal have known each other since they were just little, they sort of a best friends. And since their childhood they studied in an all-girl’s school until now.

 

…………………

 

Minho sighed before entering the classroom, he’s a transferee and it’s an all-boy’s school. As he enters the room, everyone looked at him from head to toe.

The professor looked at him, “Hmm new face… but late already…” he uttered.

Minho bows to the professor, “I’m sorry.. I just walked towards here and I woke up late..”

The convinced professor nodded, “please introduce yourself first..”

Minho walked towards the front and introduced himself, “ I’m Choi Minho, a transferee… Nice to meet you all…”He bowed and smiled charmingly. After introducing himself, his professor pointed his seat then goes towards it.

“Hi..” Aboy named Taemin greeted his new seatmate.

Minho smiled as he seated, “Hi..”

Taemin, is a very wealthy man, his father owns a giant company. The same as Minho, he’s a man of arrogance and pride but is a very pleasing man when in front of his respective family. Their only difference is that, Taemin is also very pleasing when it comes to women and Minho? He doesn’t even care about them, just his family.

………………………………………………………….

 

Sulli’s house

“Omma I’m here!...” Sulli said cheerfully as she stepped inside their house.

Her mom came out from the kitchen with teary eyes. “Ohh Sulli-ahhh.. you’re home.. how’s first day?” Her mom said trying to smile.

Sulli’s eyebrow knitted in confusion, “Did you cry?”

“Ahh… no.. I didn’t… the onions I was chopping made my eyes teary darling…” Her mom said while smiling palely.

Sulli sighed in relief, “ahhh.. I thought my lovely mom cried.. I would really punch anyone who will make you cry… I’ll go upstairs now mom.. I’ll change my clothes “ Sulli said. As she saw her mom nodded she ran upstairs and goes to her room to change clothes.

Her mom frowned as she watch Sulli going upstairs.

 

…………………..

 

“How’s first day my froggie Minhooooo…” Jin Ah (Minho’s older sister) pinches his cheeks as she see Minho in their house.

Minho sat on the sofa, “Ok.. I was late… but was nice too.. I met a lot of friends…” Minho said while scanning through his phone.

“Ok .. that’s good.. what do you want for dinner? “Jin Ah asked and looked at Minho, but, he’s already snoring.

Jin Ah smiled and ruffled his hair. “this sleepy head….”

 

Minho is really good to his sister, he’s sometimes naughty but he feels guilty when he do naughtiness to his sister. That’s what his sister knows. She doesn’t know Minho is different when he’s with his friends, he is that kind of man with arrogance and pride. Jin Ah makes her brother behave because Minho really respects her so much and they’re best of friends. They have all things in common, they love to eat outside, they love to play tennis, and they love to play guitar.

She makes him calm, she makes him behave, and she makes him a good and gentleman, she is really a good sister. Minho can’t imagine surviving without her sister, what if he could lose his sister? What will happen? Will he continue live his life like he used to?

………………………………………..

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………..

Annyeong! Ok that was the chap 1? Was it kinda short?

Hope you liked it !!!

Are you guys by chance could already guess what will happen? Well, keep it to yourself and just watch out!!! Wait for the next chap!

What is about to happen is all connected to their lives. It will change everything!!!

Kyaaah!

W E L C O M E    C H I N G O O S   ,   R E A D E R S  ,   S U B S C R I B E R S! P L E A S E   E N J O Y!

 U P V O T E  I F   D E S I R E D …. S A R A N G H A E Y OOOO.

~LovelyMinsul

AlwaySmile