Because You Have a Bad Day :(

When the true love come and tell the truth

 

EUNHEE’s POV:

 

I finally got around to the house. Today was quite tiring, especially after I caught Yukwon. Gosh he ran very fast until it took me an hour to catch him. Hmm.. How's Jinyoung Oppa? Today I have not received a phone call or text from him. Ah I better shower first, then I'll call him.

 

 

After I showered, I went straight to callback jinyoung Oppa.

*tuuut* *tuuut* *tuuut* *Yeoboseyo, this is Jung Jinyoung’s mail box, I can’t pick up the phone so please leave a message Annyeong!*

“Why Jinyoung don’t pick up my call? Ah maybe he is busy right now. I just call him tonight.” Then I went downstairs and went to the kitchen to make a Bibimbap because i was so freakin hungry.

 

*kriiiiing* *kriiiing*

 

“YA Seonhee pick up the phone, I’m eating right now” I ordered my sister with food in my mouth. “Okay then~” said my sister as she got up from her lazy sofa and headed for the desk phone.

“Yeoboseyo, This is Yoon Seonhee, can I help you? …. Oh ara ara.. Wait for a minute I call unnie first.  EUNHEE UNNIE~ Yukwon-sshi wants to talk to youuu~”

 

Yukwon? What’s wrong again?

 

“Hey Yukwon what’s up? …. Meet you in the park near my house? …. Okay I’ll go there but let me eat first before I teach you chemistry …. Ne.. Ne.. Annyeong!”

Then I quickly ate my food and ran to the my room to change my clothes, get ready and take a chemistry book for me to  teach Yukwon later. "Seonhee you keep the house again, okay, I'll go to the park near the house with my friend Yukwon. Call me if anything happens okay.." I said to my sister and then stormed out of the house into the park, remembered that I spent 30minutes for eat and get ready.

 

JINYOUNG's POV:

 

 

Today I planned to pick up Eunhe secretly because my vocal training schedule this afternoon suddenly canceled. When I arrived at Eunhee’s school which not far from mine, I saw her walking with a brown-haired boy who was talking to her and her hair and ran then Eunhee laughed and chased the boy who had been with her.

 

“Who’s that boy..? He seems pretty close with Eunhee, even too close for being a male friend. Ash my plan to surprise Eunhee is totally fail~”

 

Finally I went out alone to the house. And unfortunately today I did not bring a car to school, so I had to ride the bus and walked into the house. What a really pretty day urrghh!

And after I got home, I sat in front of my desk and began to open the book and try to practice my own vocal because of the canceled schedule and I really really want to sing that song because the song was too good.

When I finished warming up to sing, my phone rang. "You've got a text! You've got a text ". I hope the text is from Eunhee, but it was not.

 

From: Unknown Number


Hey Jung Jinyoung, you better quickly go to a park near your girlfriend’s house. I’ve got a big surprise for you there. You should come here or your girlfriend, Yoon Eunhee, are damned in a minute.

 

 

My eyes widened when I was reading the message. Then I immediately took the car keys and drove my car with a fast speed. I panicked and tried to call Eunhee but my call does not answered. I knew before Eunhee had called me, but  I didn’t pick it up because I was on the bus and I was sleepy. And now I'm very sorry for not answering the phone.

"Eunhee what happened to you? I will get there soon, just wait Eunhee .. "

I was so panicked at this time so that my hand was wet and I was sweating. Okay now the traffic is being stalled because new people come back after work and now it’s time for they to going home. "Ah ! Why be stuck here?! "I slammed my rudder toward the left, look for lines that are not full like a road that I previously traveled down.

 

After 30 minutes fight with traffic jam, I finally arrived at the park near Eunhee’ house. “I hope she’s okay…” I just think about her all my time after received that text.

The park was pretty quite since there was only two people there. A girl who was playing with the swing and after that she’s off of that swing and the boy tried to chase her and they run joyfully. But then, they fell and and that boy was helping the girl and clean the wound in her leg.

 

Eunhee.

 

Brown-haired boy.

 

“It seems that she’s happy right now and I’m the one who being damn and hurt here.”


I did a fake smile and drove back to leave the park.

 

_______________________________________________

 

SHINEE IS BACKKKK!!!!

ARE YOU GUYS SEE THEM IN MBC GAYO DAEJUN??

THEY ARE JUST SO PERFECT!! TOTALLY PERFECT~~

      <== AND THIS IS ONE OF MA BOY~~

  <==  my bias forever keeyyy :3

 

WELL OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH I THINK...

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ARE ALLOWED!!