My Only Love It is You

When the true love come and tell the truth

 

EUNHEE’s POV:

 

“Eunhee-ah… Saranghaeyo..” He kissed my cheek and smiled.

HE KISSED ME!

HE SAID HE LOVE ME!

 

My eyes widened. I held my breath. It felt like I was floating into the seven sky. Then jumped on the clouds and sledded over the rainbow. My heart was pounding and it was going to explode. I didn’t not know what to do. I was lost for words.

Wait a minute! I must have misheard. He could not have said that. I definitely hallucinating. Excessive hallucinations that makes me frustrated.

 

I heard Jinyoung chuckled and said "Don’t be confused. I told you the truth. Do you love me back? I know this might be a little weird even very strange because we had just met a week ago and I've confessed my love. But my heart can not reject that I love you at the first sight... "

"Uh hmm .. I love you too Jinyoung-ah .. Even from the beginning I saw you come into the cafe I've liked you so much."

 

Jinyoung and I smiled warmly among the snow caressed us. When the Ferris wheel was still spinning upwards, Jinyoung held my hand and looked at me right in the eyes.

 

“You know? You're the first girl that makes my heart pounding and makes my days happy. Well.... Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

 

"I .. I .. Of course I want to Jinyoung-ah .." I smiled happily. I never felt this much before. What a dream finally come true.

 

 

Then Jinyoung hugged me and kissed my forehead. I hooked my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulders. We remain in this position until the noisy sounds called my name and Jinyoung.

“Hey love birds!!! Are you two officially dating now??!!” shouted CNU from the upstairs. I looked up and then smiled. “Hmm yes we are” said Jinyoung proudly.

“Ya! New couple~ you have to treat us since you’re dating now. If not we will destroy your relationship until it’s broken Arasso?” threatened Hyesung. Aish this girl was very embarrassing.

 

“It's a small problem if I only treat you. After we finished the ferris wheel and we go to a nearby steak restaurant. Do you guys agree with it?”

“We always agree with everything as long as it free for us” said Sandeul like a little boy.

 

“Is it okay that we have to treat them? I feel uncomfortable that you have to pay all of it.. I’m sorry~” I said miserably and pouted *try to do an aegyo*

“Aish you’re so cute.. No need to worry.. I’ve expected it before.. Uhm Eunhee-ah let’s take a picture. Hmm our first picture.. Is that okay?” Jinyoung said it cutely.

“Okay that’s okay..”

*click click click*

“Whoaaa this is amazing Jinyoung-ah!! I love it~” I said and danced a bit.

“You right!! And please call me Jinyoung Oppa from now on arasso yeobo??” >.<

“Ne Jinyoung-ah.. I mean Jinyoung Oppa~”

“Let’s get down guys! I’m starving now~” shouted Hyesung from the bottom of the Ferris Wheel.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Huaaah I’m so full~ Thankyou Jinyoung oppa” I smiled and he intertwined his finger around mine.

“No problem Eunhee.. because now it is just two of us and the other had gone home let me bought you a lollipop.. Here it is~” he gave me a huge lollipop.

“Thankyou Jinyoung Oppa.. You’re so nice and ……”

*kiss*

I kissed his cheek.

His face had burned up into red tomato. Oh my God I didn’t know he could be so nice and cute at all… This is why I accepted his confession and his love.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at my home safely because Jinyoung Oppa drove me here. When i was about to changed my clothes into pajamas my phone rang.

*Yeah, ooh-ooh!~ niga meoreojinda (da-da) meolli jeomi doenda (da-da)~ Bareul ddeji mothae maeuman dwijjocha ddara ganda.... Noth---*

JINYOUNG OPPA :)

 

"Yeoboseyo oppa?? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong baby.. Well are going to sleep already?"

"Hmm maybe yes.. You should rest a lot since you were too tired today.. Have you arrived home?"

"Yes i have. Well i have to take a bath first.. Sleep well Eunhee.. Don't forget to dream about me okay?"

"Of course haha... You too oppa~ Sweet dream yeah.. I love you.."

"i love you too.. Bye yeobo~ *kiss* "

"Bye oppa *kiss back* "

 

Well today is the best day i have ever lived!!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

ALL DONE!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS???

SORRY IF THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ARE ALLOWED!

ILOVEYOU~~~