Jinyoung's Revenge

When the true love come and tell the truth

 

JINYOUNG's POV:

 

Finally I decided to go back home. I just wanted to sleep and forget what I just saw. Eunhee may have found someone else better than me, more romantic than me and a brown-haired boy was also ahem...more comfortable to cuddle with than I, Jinyoung the thin one -_____- . Ah but who cares huh?

After I got home, I threw my body into the bed and tried to sleep. When I started to close my eyes……

 

"WHO TELL ME ABOUT EUNHEE? AND WHERE THEY KNOW ABOUT EUNHEE??!"

I quickly took my mobile phone to search for people who sent me a text about Eunhee.

 

Then I started to call the person.

 

tuuut

     tuuut

          tuuut

 

"Hello Jinyoung .. miss me?"

 

Gosh that sounds..

 

"What did you do on Eunhee?!"

"Huahahha ~ you like it happened to her right? Don't you feel that she just screw you honey?"

"Look Sulli, I do not know what you mean .." my heart was beating very fast, do not want to know what really happened.

"That means she doesn’t want to be with you again Jinyoung.. Let her be happy with her brown-haired boy.."

Sulli was crazy, but maybe what she says is true as well.. "Okay, now what do you want? But don’t hurt Eunhee.."

"Come back to me.. Then everything’s gonna be alright" I hear her evil laugh, which can make any stand chilling.

"YOU WHATTTT ??!!"

 

 

SULLI's POV:

 

"Okay, now what do you want? But don’t hurt Eunhee.."

"Come back to me.. Then everything’s gonna be alright" I laughed like crazy which make everyone's afraid with it.

"YOU WHATTTT ??!!"

 

 

"Why Jinyoung? Don’t you also want to revenge to Eunhee about what she did to you? Did you just stay silent just when she tried to cheat you? Just think about it..." I tried to tease Jinyoung and sounds like I care about him ..

"That's it! Well I'll think about it .. Just do not bother my life okay .." he sounds like he agrees with me.

"Okay! I'll see you tomorrow at school ~"

 

 

Ha-Ha-Ha finally Jinyoung… Little longer Sulli, he will back again to be yours~ Hey this is not as difficult as I thought.. Make them fight like watching my favorite drama.. A drama of an unhappy ending.

 

“It seems that you’ll hurt like hell Eunhee~ Eat that for taking my Jinyoung away from me..”

 

 

*WM Art High School*

 

 

I went Jinyoung’s class to execute my plan. I saw many girls were talking about me behind. I was just a new girl in this school with beautiful face, very rich and has power in this school, so why should I be afraid? I love being number one and do everything I want without anyone’s feeling.

 

"Hey baby Jinyoung~" I kissed his cheek. His four best-friends glared at me and looked at me like I'm a ..

Jinyoung pushed slightly back, "What do you want now?"

"What if you come home with me?"

"No"

"You remember what you want to do yesterday? Are you going to remain silent? You were very foolish to not take revenge on Eunhee "I folded my arms across my chest and played my hair.

 

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO EUNHEE NOONA!! Hyung are you insane?!" Finally Gongchan stood up and mad like crazy. Worry that anything will happen to his noona.

"Where's your brain?! I know you love Eunhee so much why you do that?!"

"Yea Hyung why yo---"

"Shut the up all of you! You don't know exactly what happened and what I feel. We'll go after school Sulli, prepare okay!" Jinyoung left the class, left his B1A4 dumbfounded.

 

"You daughter of Sulli! You dare to hurt Eunhee, you have to get over my dead body!" Wow wow wow how dare Baro warned me?!

"What ever you guys say, Jinyoung trust me more than he trust you!"

 

---------------

 

"We passed BNS High School okay? Pretend we are close friends" Jinyoung told me his plan. Nothing could be this happy again able to walk with Jinyoung..

"It's just a small thing. You want me to kiss you too to make Eunhee angry?"

"No. Remember! I'm still upset you, arasso!"

 

I just smiled.

Sly smile.

Imagine how angry face Eunhee on Jinyoung.

Eunhee imagine saying "we broke up" to Jinyoung.

And Jinyoung back to me.

 

"THAT's EUNHEE! Okay you have to run and I'll catch you from behind!" Jinyoung pushed me to run, well I did it.

"Heey Jinyoung stop chasing me!! I'm tired! Let's go get ice cream.. Oh come on.." I teased Jinyoung in front of Eunhee and I gave her a deathly face.

Jinyoung seemed not look at Eunhee for even one second. He just tried to get me. "Sulli-aaah... Stop.. I'm tired! Come on I'll treat you ice cream and we play again later."

 

HAHAHA!!!

EUNHEE SEEMS REALLY SUPA DUPA MAD!!!

EAT THAT EUNHEE!

 

______________________

 

UPDATED!!! FINALLY...

 

GUYS I WANT TO SAY SORRY BECAUSE I CAN'T UPDATE FOR NEXT ONE MONTH I THINK BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF EXAM.. WISH ME LUUUCK!!!

 

BTW, COMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES ARE ALLOWED! GAMSAHAEYO~