2/2

Perfect Badass!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They laughed talking about something that Mijoo can’t guess of. The most things that makes she pissed off is they’re keeping whispering something to each other leaving her alone in awkward situation. If she could get out of this place, she would. Tea that Myungsoo served was untouchable. She lost her appetite. If she drinks that, probably she would vomits it of disgusting.

 

Rather than that, she was heartbroken. The girl was Myungsoo’s girlfriend. When she actually slowly enveloped a special feeling for him, she was hit by a truth of she never thought. It was not his fault, yes, and her fault when she thinks how Myungsoo treated her making her feel special. He just wants play her after all.

 

She leans in on the couch, watching the lovely birds making jokes, whispering ears to ears and how Myungsoo touched her. Her heart is going to explode very soon. She could feel the heat going up to her head.

 

“Enjoy yourself. I should go get myself at other place. I’ll be back.” She decided to give up, leaving the couch in annoyed greatly. She knows of her action will be obviously envy of their bubbly romance.  Myungsoo tailed her back with his eyes stopped what’s he doing now. He moves away his face from the girl’s neck and tracked Mijoo who was leaving the living room. He gets up leaving the girl dumbfounded and pulled Mijoo’s wrist off. He pinned her onto the wall, blocking her way from exit.

 

“Are you jealous, baby?”

 

“ing cut that ‘baby’ word. It’s so disgusting.” She growled with her never losing stares into Myungsoo’s eyes. He smirked, placing her hair behind the ear appealing the flawless neck of her. He draws closer his face to her neck allowing him to smell her scent.

 

“I can smell your jealousy, baby boo. Why not you just said loudly?”

 

She stares towards the girl who playing her hair alone on the living room. “You, get out! Now!” She screamed at her frantically. She was eyeing the girl packed her thing while mumbled something under her breath towards the exit door. She sneered at how ugly that girl acts like. Is Myungsoo blind to see what diamond and what not?

 

“You’re such a jerkass, L Kim-ssi.” He beamed.

 

“You’re so terrifying. I’m scared, Miss Joo.” He pouted playfully. His eyes were shining of seeking forgiveness. “I love how you jealous of that girl.” He said, mostly like whispering ily to her ear. She pushed him away but got blocked by Myungsoo’s strong grip on her wrist. He cupped her face forcing her to look at him directly into eyes. He explained everything to her about that girl.

 

Yes, the girl was his damn girl to complete his pleasure and lust. But other than that, she wasn’t anyone to his life.

 

“I hate y–”

 

He kissed her again gently. She closed her eyes voluntarily feeling a tender lip on hers. His lips tasted like bubblegum which is her favorite now on. She was frozen on his soft kiss on her lips.

 

He pulled out his lips on hers. “Kiss me back.” He pouted offended with her irresponsive move which makes him frustrated.

 

He let out a sigh breath while rounded off their distance in safe way. He put his head down, avoiding her eyes. “I-I’m sorry. I shouldn’t kiss you.” He realized that what’s he doing was wrong especially to her.

 

She clenched from letting out a chuckle on his cute action. This kitty knows how to feel wrong.

 

“I-I didn’t mean to harass y–”

 

She pressed her lips on him this time to shut him up. He smiled landing his hand on her back and lifted her up like he owns the world. “Don’t leave me, baby. I’m scared of you leaving me.” He buried his face onto her neck. He tightened his grip onto her body. She could feel her body pressed upon his hard chest. He sounded hurtful through his words. He means it so much.

 

“I’m sorry, okay?” He cupped her face and looked into her dazzling eyes that means world to him. He lifted her in bridal style into the main room meeting the queen bed.

 

“You should rest. I’ll sleep on the couch. Just call me if you need anything.” He patted her bangs before kissed her forehead as good night kiss. He pulled the blanket up to cover her whole body. He let out a relief sigh to see her slowly falling into her dreamy fantasy at night. He kissed her forehead once again before leaving her alone on the bed.

 

He fixed his position on the couch, trying to find the comfort zone. How irritated he could be with the uncomfortable couch was. He knew, once he wakes up in the morning his whole body will ache. Somewhat, he slowly fell into his sleep. He had such a long day after all.

 

Mijoo wakes up in the middle night to watch over him on the couch. She cranes on the bed and feels bitter how uncomfortable he was there. She pushed the blanket away leaving the bed towards Myungsoo.

 

“Myungsoo,” she shakes his body to wake him up. “You shouldn’t sleep here. Your body will hurt.” She smiled as she actually needs to drag him out of the couch where his eyes are still closed. He wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter