1/2

Perfect Badass!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo crossed his legs up onto the couch, his hands resting under his head. He had so much freedom and relaxing his bodies a lot on a bright day. He decided to have a nap in despite of silence room belongs to their special crew named INFINTE. Once he was about to close his heavy eyes, he tirelessly drew in a breath as he could hear Dongwoo’s voice somewhere around coming closer to their room. His loud voice gets him so irritated minus his ‘vitamin’ laughter.

 

“Did you see that? What the heck hyung, you are such a loser to even attract her attention.” Dongwoo laughs again without noticing the eye siding from the small eyed guy and the tall guy. He has so much fun to see Sunggyu get rejected by a girl today at café during the lunch time. They had been betting on a girl they saw at the café and yet Sunggyu challenged himself and did so much self-boasting which is so stupid to them.

 

Myungsoo ruffled his back hair harshly as he get annoyed to every sound that distracted his sleeps. He then sighed on his sit, changes his position from lying down comfortably to leaning in on the couch.

 

“Hey, Myungchu.” Sunggyu puked out his lips higher on ‘chu’ part. Myungsoo pretended not to hear his name. He’s pretty sure that everyone does knows how much he hated people calling him by his real name and even greatly upgraded to be ‘Myungchu’ by his lovely hyungs. Sunggyu shrugged off his shoulder as he gained no response from the coldest guy in their group. He jumped into self-delight as he knows how irritating Myungsoo can be with a slight of name deeply inside.

 

“What kind of this plain situation here, dude?”

 

Woohyun firstly threw his bag on the desk at other side. He took a seat next to Sunggyu instantly playing his phone. “Are you skipping class, Kim Myungsoo-ssi?” asked Woohyun purposely pressed the full name of L with formality. His eyes were locked on his phone screen before diverted to fake sleeping Myungsoo. Myungsoo barely opened his sleepy eyes and get himself up nonetheless.

 

“Why are you asking that?” He said, modestly. He was looking at Woohyun in curious with his furrowed eyes.

 

“That bastard keeps looking for you, Myungsoo ah.” Woohyun sighed exaggeratedly. He wrinkled his face in maddened on how Myungsoo’s best enemy being like a chimpanzee at zoo growled for him along the busy hallway. Myungsoo smirked into provoke looks. He could imagine how annoying that bastard is. 

 

“Just wait for tonight, I gonna tear up his ing mouth till he can’t even eat.” Myungsoo wrapped his arms around his broad chest between his instinctive killer eyes and unmeaning smirk.

 

“You better win because I hate his damn voice echoing inside my pure brain. I’m ing annoyed with that loser.” Woohyun pointed his fist to Myungsoo as he gave all his hundred percent support. But, he knows well, and everyone in their group knows better that without even their cheering shout, Myungsoo still winning the game. His muscled body proved it though. He was a monster on this sport. He was born for boxing sport.

 

“What a joke. I’d definitely win over him.” Myungsoo smirked. He has confidence on his fight tonight, in which he prepared a lot for upcoming match with his opponent. He did a lot training to increase his skills and stamina which is important for a boxer player.

 

Seongyeol smiled silently proud of his buddy. “I guess we need to see today’s match then.” He smirked. Dongwoo and Sunggyu shared the same look at each other and beamed that counted as sneered to another victim of Myungsoo’s animal instinct on the match arena.

 

 

**

 

 

“Yah, Lee Mijoo! Stop there! Pay your ing debt, !”

 

Mijoo immediately makes a total turn opposite way as she recognized that scream of fat guys. Her every step was so light under her smooth run. She cursed under her breath for being unlucky today meeting those guys in a very nice day. What luck belongs to her though, a ing debtor chasing over her all the time. Human needs money to live. Money is everything in this world. money. world. stupid greedy humans.

 

She looked back, watching them gasped trying to chase her faster but her long legs never give up and kept the distance far at the back. She smirked knowing that it would be easy task for her to escape successfully this time. However, her joy didn’t last long when suddenly the man of chaser increased to 5-6 guys averagely. It was still an easy game for her to escape though. Her athletic ability allowed her to do so. She won’t lose easily or even give up with her outstanding stamina.

 

“You guys should lose your belly fat first before running over me, babies.” She screamed out of her lungs to the gentlemen at her back. She laughed of mockery as she can see some of them were giving up on halfway marathon. They’re should get a better job after this in which chasing people around isn’t included on their works. As specifically, chasing over a girl like her – strong and crazy.

 

She lost out her ponytail upon her running way, letting her long and wavy hair flies on the air. Her black outfit somehow helps her since it was getting darker as the sunset gone. Black is her favorite color after all.

 

She then saw a guy on his motorbike; get ready to take off as he was putting his damn cool helmet on his head. She has no other choice but hopping onto the motorbike without any saying hello or hi to the innocent rider. The motorbike started to move leaving the place in high pitching of its engine. Damn, this motorbike is so cool with its sound. What model of this motorbike though? Probably, Kawasaki ninja lams 2014, she guessed since she was a fan of motorbikes.

 

Myungsoo pressed his brake handle smoothly as he meets a red traffic light. “What the fu–? Who the hell was at my back, you ?” He tried to take look but his position didn’t allow him to. He was waiting the green light to be turning fast.

 

Mijoo chuckled shamelessly. “Hi?” It sounded more than a question. She shifted her hand up to the air as she finally greeted him officially for the first time. Myungsoo remains silent as he gets annoyed at a stranger suddenly being on his precious motorbike. He finds it how rude to do without permission. He played with the handle teasing the nice rhythm that produced fuel smoke from its farting holes. He smirked upon the traffic light hit the green. His motorbikes took off its in increasing acceleration along the road indirectly giving an enjoyable moment for Mijoo.

 

She held on his shoulder tightly as he was riding his machine horses in crazy speed. She could feel a freedom under Myungsoo’s smooth ride with acceleration. She loves it. She loves every time a cold wind passed through her skin.

 

Myungsoo felt a pair of tiny hand landed on his shoulder and claimed her loving his riding. What a fascinating girl who supposed scared of his dangerous riding. He was planning to drop her somewhere at side of road but he cancelled his genuine intention and decided to bring her to his final destination. He parked outside the match arena on the parking hall for bikes.

 

“Wow, wow, wow. Where are we now?” Mijoo peeked at the whole place with her growing eyes into a curious. Myungsoo smirked for another time before observed the girl’s outfit. Damn, she’s hot!

 

“Hey, lady. I guess you have no right to ask me where I’m the one who should ask you, ‘what are you doing on my bike?’ right?” He crossed his arms calmly, reading the girl on her black outfit’s personality. What kind of girl of she was with unique fashion code.

 

She let out an awkward laugh while rubbing her back head innocently. At the same time, she was observing the place where to run secretly, but, not really secret with Myungsoo’s sharp eye watching over her small action. He silently observed Mijoo’s acts which look cute as his views.  

 

“Can you drop me down? My is hurt on your cool bike.” She smiled sheepishly. She spreads her both arms voluntarily in front of Myungsoo, asking for a lift down with a slight pout. She acted like a 5 years old girl asking her father off her onto the ground after finished played the riding game. Myungsoo narrowed his eyes with a corner of his lip raised a bit. He knew what this girl going to do next. What an old trick. She won't be able run though.

 

“Promise me, baby, you won’t run away. Not from me.” He looked her into eyes attractively. She rolled her eyes unexpectedly him could read her well. She nodded. Myungsoo came closer to her, lifting her up with his strong arms and putting her again on the ground. He came with a naughty idea of leans in her face. He didn’t expect of seeing her beautiful close-ups skin.

 

“Just… don’t run, okay baby? I’ll send you home after this.” He said with his manly voice into her ears. She beamed in relieved.

 

“What is this place, handsome rider? I hope you will answer me at least. Please don't let me die of nosiness.” She mumbled to Myungsoo's audible. She increased her pace followed Myungsoo’s tail in a great distance. He scorned on how she would be so clumsy.

 

“Watching me boxing, baby. Don’t worry. You will be enjoying the show.” He cur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter