The Curse of the Silver Piano

Horror Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Whilst investigating the death of a local doctor, a generous author called Summer Choi uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, silver piano circulating throughout South Korea. As soon as anyone uses the piano, he or she has exactly 10 days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look skeletal. A marked person feels like a picturesque ostrich to touch.

Summer gets hold of the piano, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into her mind: a chilly donkey balancing on a fluffy doctor, an old newspaper headline about a polo accident, a hooded snake ranting about lips and a drinking well located in a grand place.

When Summer notices her thighs have ostrich-like properties, she realises that the curse of the silver piano is true and calls in her friend, a lawyer called YoonA Im, to help.

YoonA examines the piano and willingly submits herself to the curse. She finds that the same visions flash before her eyes. She finds the chilly donkey balancing on a fluffy doctor particularly chilling. She joins the queue for a supernatural death.

Summer and YoonA pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded snake. 
 

Author's Note:
What did I just write? I use some help from a website and hope you love this even though this deosn't make any sense

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter