Chapter 20- Past and Truth

Revenge

"You!!!!" Top was shock on what he saw in that table beacause that girl was the one who made his heart broke and almost everyday he cry beacause she break up with him with no reason.    

"Yes It's me Minah." She say confidently like there's no happen in the past that made top broke his heart.

Top groaned in frustration beacause how could she say that like there's no happen break up or what.

"Take a sit". Minah broke the silence first. "No say now what you want from me and I will leave". Top said seriously.

"There's many things I want from you and I wouldn't say it if you don't want to say it". Minah said. " Then my buisness here is done if you don't to say it, there's no reason to be here anymore". Top said furiously. He walk to the exit but in midway of the exit he heard something that caught his attention.

"Leave but if you step outside this shop, tomorrow you and dara will be in the headlines that you're relationship is not true because you only want to help her after her break up with GD, oh I just think It will be a revelation to GD and Dara relationship too like Killing two birds with one stone". Minah said in threatining eyes while Top looking at her amously.

"How can you!". Top said furiously while looking at her angrily. "You don't want to sit down then maybe tonight will be because there still a lot of time to be told to the reporters. Minah said while teasing him showing him the picture of them and let him hear the voice reacord when they plan the revenge in GD.

Top sit down in the chair while looking at her angrily. "So what do you want?. He said. "Do you not remember what I told you when I call you?". She said. "Do not dream that I will agree to that, I've move on Minah and I don't want to get hurt anymore from a girl like you". Top said while remembering all the moments when she break up with him.

Flashback

"Why?".That the only thing that Top can ask to her. "I'm sorry just..." That's only thing that Minah can say while holding her tears.

Just what?!! Say it to me so that I can accept to break up with you!! You're just saying that you want to break up with me but there' no reason at all. Top said while crying.

She just runaway from him leaving him crying.

"Why?". Top whispered to himself while gotten into his knees.

End of Flashback

Top can only sigh remembering all the heartbreaking moments that he gave to her.

"Yes, you can agree to that because if you don't agree there will be news because if you don't agree to that, this picture and record voice of you twon will be in news". Minah said. "You can't do that". Top said while having fearless in his eyes. "Yes I can do that, you know how fearless I am Seunghyun". She said like there's no fear inside of her but there is.

"But I will give you time to think let's say after a month". She said to him while looking at him with assuring eyes. "Okay". That's only thing that Top can say with unbelieving looks.

"So Deal". She said. "Deal". Top said.

As he exit the shop, she said to him "After a month this shop will be the meeting place of your decision". But he don't face her, he just made way to his car and slam his door to close it. "You will fall for me again". She wisphered to herself.

At the Hospital

While Bom and Dara is waiting for Dara appointment, suddenly a girl approach them "Hello unnie could I get your authograph cause I'm a bigfan of yours two". The girl said. "Yeah sure". Said the two of them.

They can't believe the the girl recognise them even though they are in disguise but they take her pen and paper for their authograph while they are signing her paper The girl said something that caught them off guard. "Unnie why are two here?". The two can't answer her question but when dara was about to say the truth Bom interrupt her and say. "Cause I got really sick and got sick throath that's why we're here". Bom said while fake coughing.

"Here is your paper." Dara said while the girl thank them for the sign and then leave. "Woah Dara what are you thinking! Why would you say that!. Bom said frustrated.

But before Dara can answer, the nurse came and said "patient number 21". They said both.

They enter the room and face the doctor but the doctor is looking at them with questioning look. "Ahhhh". they remove their disguise and look at the doctor.

"So you are Dara and Bom, why are exactly here?". The doctor said. "Because I want to check if I'm pregnent". Dara said.

" So how do suspect that you are pregnant?". The Doctor ask. "Just yesterday because I suddenly throw up yesterday and I feel sick yesterday". Dara answer.

"Do you take preganancy test?". Doctor ask her. "No actually because I want it to be direct from you doc". Dara answer.

"Ok so let's do the test inside the room and Bom you left here". Doctor said. "Ok sure doc".

After 30 minutes the two get out of the room. Then Bom ask her "What do you do there?". Then Dara answer her "Just random things."

Then the doctor speak "So the result is......Congratulation Dara cause you're 1month preganant." The two can't believe of what the doctor said. Then the two said "Really".

"Yes it is, so I guess the father of this child is Top". The Doctor said. "Ummm y-yes he is". Dara said. "Just send to him my congrats". "Yes, sure". Dara said in assurance.

"But Doc I'm requestion to you that there's no people who will going to know this just only you please." Dara said in pleading. "Oh sure, I encounter this many times in celebrity". The Doctor said to them assuring. "Thank you Doc". The two said. "Dara don't forget next month on the same day will your next appoinment and made sure you come along with your fiance". The doctor said. "Yeah sure Doc thank you". Then the two made their way to the exit.

END OF CHAPTER

____________________________________________

Sorry its almost a year since I last update because there so many studies and actually I was going to update last Novembet but 2ne1 happen so it broke my heart.

BTW TOP already enlisted to the army I'll miss him

Thank you for waiting.😘😙