Uncertainty Leads to Heart Broken

Marry U

 

After the reception they bid farewell for the newlywed who are on their way for their honeymoon, after that the boys together with her friends decided that the night is still young so they decided to go clubbing. But Sungmin and Yeorae decided not to go, so that leaves Jasmin, Anj, Onew, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung, Heechul, Siwon, Hankyung and Leeteuk. They all decided to ride by group using Leeteuk and Heechul’s car. Siwon, Hankyung, Donghae and Eunhyuk  decided to go ride Heechul’s car,  meanwhile on the other car, Leeteuk on driver’s seat as the ’Best Driver’ sitting Yesung on passenger seat, at the backseat Onew on the left window side Jasmin in the center beside her is Anj.

 

On the way to the club they are so silent but Yesung crack the silence by a joke intended for Anj but the latter  take it seriously so that leaves the two keep bickering  to each other while Onew and Jasmin just chatting about the wedding a while ago, she can’t help but to stare at the rearview mirror and saw Leeteuk staring at her and Onew with a hint of jealousy, but she just ignore it knowing a Playboy’s style she knows what on his mind, so she just keep her attention on what is Onew is saying.

 

After forty-five minute of driving they reached their destination. Upon reaching the club the boys find a good spot and ordered drinks, meanwhile Anj, Onew, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Yesung decided to hit the dancefloor. While dancing with Onew she can’t help but to laugh at Anj and Yesung who are dancing but still squabbling while Donghae and Eunhyuk dancing like a pro. After a few minutes of dancing she leave her friends on the dance floor and decided to take a seat and have some drinks, then she seat beside Siwon and Hankyung who are drinking a coke instead of hard liquor.”Siwon and Hankyung oppa try this Bloody Mary its good” she offers her drink to them.”Thanks but no thanks I’m satisfied with this one, and look at those bummers, someone should at least stay sober to drive” Siwon replied and while pointing at Heechul and Leeteuk at the bar drinking like a mad man.” I’m ok with this one Jas” Hankyung said. Then suddenly she saw Leeteuk walking towards their place deeply staring at her.

 

“Hey Pretty Lady” she just rolled her eyes knowing that tone, no doubt this man is surely drunk.

 

“What do you want?” she turns her attention to him.”Dance with me” he whispers seductively against her ears. “Sure” and drag Leeteuk to the dance floor.

 

“You know what, I never saw a lady as pretty as you, you make my heart beats faster” he shouted against the loud the music. “Really? Is there anyone who told you that your line is so over used? ” she chuckled but the truth is her heart is now beating so fast.”But I only used that line to you, I never saidthat to any girls, coz your different.” He whispers against her ear then he suddenly hugs me tightly forgetting that they are in the dance floor.”Yah Leeteuk-sshi what are you doing? Let me go!” she said trying to free from his tight hug.

 

He drags me outside the club and making his way on the parking lot, he open the door of his car on the passenger side “Get inside” he told her still holding her arm firmly. “Why? Where are we going?” she ask trying to escape from his grasp.  “Just go inside I just want to talk to you” he said under his breath looking intently in her eyes. “How about your friends, are we not going to bid goodbye to them?”  she ask.  “I already told Heechul, let’s just go, please, I just want to talk to you” he pleaded.

 

She don’t know what gotten into her, she just found herself sitting beside him while driving his car. “Where are we going?” she ask innocently. But he just look at her. After  an hour driving he stop infront of  luxurious condominium unit, after parking his car at the basement, he open the car for her and drag her in the elevator.

 

”Yah~ Leeteuk what are doing here? What is this place? Who’s place is this? ” she blabbered while they are in the elevator. After the elevator stop at 15 floor he just drag her towards a unit there. He open a door and let her sit on a sofa.

 

”Yah Leeteuk is this your place? What are we doing here? You said you just want us to talk?” he went on his knees in front of her so their face is now in leveled, he stared at her for a seconds ”Why are you not  answering me are you deaf?” she ask looking at her right side not wanting to met his eyes.

 

“Look at me” he suddenly whisper, she just bow her head not wanting to met his eyes, he lifted her chin so that their eyes can met “Jas do you believe in love at first sight?” he ask looking straightly in her eyes.

 

“Aish Leeteuk what are you saying you are really drunk, come on you just sleep and I will call Onew to fetch me here” she said not wanting to answer him.

 

“I f I will tell you that I think I love you will you believe me?” he ask again, not minding what she has told.

 

“That’s ridiculous!, what are saying you are in love with me? HAHA Leeteuk HAHA, do you think I will believe with that, If your just trying to get inside my pants all I can say is your lines are so over used, don’t treat me like you treat your other girls coz all I can say is I’m different” she suddenly busted.

 

“But what I’m saying what I’m feeling right now Jas, believe it or not this is the first time that a girl stayed on my mind the whole duration of a day, on just one day, and when I’m looking at you with Onew or with other guys, even my friends, I feel like my heart is being punch million time, I think what I’m feeling when you are with other guys I think that is what they called Jealousy right? And  Im admitting Im jealous and Heechul said that if you are jealous then you love that someone, I Love you Jas, please believe me.” he cupped her face using his both hands.

 

“But you’re a playboy, I don’t want to get hurt, I think your just confuse right now, you just rest and we’ll just talk about this tomorrow, your drunk, I think your just confuse right now coz Im not like your girls that are so easy to get, your feelings towards mine is just an attr--” her eyes widen as she felt his hot lip against hers. She thinks she’s getting crazy right now because instead of pushing she meander her arms on his neck so she can deepen the kiss. He slowly laid her in the sofa without breaking the kiss, he gently left her lips “Remember that whatever will happen now I will take the consequence, Saranghae” he whisper before kissing her jaw down to his luscious neck, she just realize that they are now under the moonlight with just dim light in room, she hugged him tightly and feel what her hearts want to do. Under the moonlight she gave her precious ity, not minding what will happen after this, she just want to follow what her hearts is saying, and is that to love this guy.

 

She woke up first, she can feel him hugging her from behind, remembering what happen last night, she gave her most precious thing to this man behind her, upon realizing what reckless decision she had made  tears started to fall, she sob lightly not wanting to wake the man beside her.

 

She felt him hug her tightly “Don’t worry Jas, I will Marry You, Don’t cry anymore aegi” he said while hugging her tightly.

 

The Next days after that was the best days of her life, she can’t believe it, she’s getting married, she has no complain about Leeteuk’s attitude he is so sweet, romantic, full of surprises and loving person he always take care of her and granted what she wants.

 

Leeteuk and her family are the one busy with the preparation for the wedding, while she and Leeteuk’s enjoy each other; they are like on the boy friend girlfriend stage.

 

“Anj Im so excited for our wedding tomorrow,  I think Im falling for him every day, every time he is not around I always think of him, I look like a high school in love when he’s around I can’t help myself admiring him, he is so sweet” she blurted dreamily to Anj who is busy with her iPad browsing news about his beloved Jung Yunho cousin of Yesung.

 

“Jas, don’t fall for him deeply, falling in love means one thing, everytime you fall inlove, you are intended to get hurt sometimes, Love and Pain are always together, so If I were you don’t fall for him deeply, we know who is he Jas, once a playboy is always a playboy, yes maybe he really loves you according to you but that doesn’t change the fact he is a playboy, what if after the wedding he will realize that he can’t stick to one woman, what if he realize that he just want your body aishh don’t be foolish Jas” Anj lecture her still looking at her iPad.

 

“But I can I feel it Anj he truly loves me, I can feel it eventhough he is not that showy or a person always saying I love you but I can feel it.” She defended while fixing her wedding gown on her bed.

 

“I just want you to be happy friend, always remember Im just here if you need a friend to lecture, haha, but if you believe that he really feels the same way like you do then, Im so happy for you.. Aishh I envy you its like yesterday your blabbering because your sister marrying now its your turn, Aigoo when will Yunho propose to me?” Anj said dreamily looking at Yunho’s picture in her iPad.

 

“Haha Anj why don’t you open your eyes and see the one who truly loves you and not waste your time fantasizing over a guy who doesn’t know you even exist.” She told Anj.

 

“Haha Jas Haha if you talking about Yunho’s cousin never mind I know his kind he is a friend of Leeteuk so you know what I mean, huh that turtle headed guy I hate his guts he is so annoying” Anj look at her with an annoyed face.

 

“Let just see Anj, you cannot teach your heart on who you will love or hate, it’s just the circumstance and fate that will let you realize, like me even though  I have doubt on Leeteuk I still take chances” she smiled at Anj. They didn’t notice the door close softly.

 

“Chances?  Is that why she will marry me?” Leeteuk whisper while walking slowly away from her room. He needs Heechul now for advice, his mind is now hazy from the things he heard from Jas and Anj.

 

________________________________

 

“Yo~ men wazzup! So how’s the groom?”  Heechul greeted him while taking out cans of beer from the plastic bag.

 

“Chul, do you think she loves me?” he suddenly blurted out of nowhere. Heechul look at him with a confused look.

 

“Yah~ why are you asking me that, you should know that yourself, you’re his fiancée not me babbo!”Chul stare at him annoyingly.

 

“Chul I think I can’t continue this anymore, I can’t marry her if she is doubting about my feelings, this is the first time that I love a girl, but it’s so hard if the girl you love doubted your feelings, is this expense of being a playboy” he smirk sadly and drank the can of beer that Chul handed him remembering the thing he had heard from the girls.

 

“Yah~ are you serious it’s your wedding tomorrow, don’t be confuse now, I think your having a wedding jitters right now, you just sleep so you can clear your mind, are you nuts? What do you think will Kyuhyun reaction she is his sister in law remember?”  Chul said looking at the can of beer in his hand.

 

“I don’t know what to do know, Im so confuse, I love her so much but the fact that she is only taking chances about our wedding make feel so hurt, Why Chul? Why love is not easy as one plus one? If I love her she should love me too as much as I love her to make the situation ok, right Chul?” he ask Chul while opening another can of Beer.

 

“Yah Leeteuk stop that! Your drank already,” he scold Leeteuk. Suddenly Heechul phone ring.

 

“Chul ah is that Eun Mi? answer it now, I bet she is so worried now that her Chullie bear is not with her,  know what, you should confess to her,” he tease Heechul.

 

Heechul glared at him “You know how complicated if I will tell what I really feel towards her Teuk, remember she is Siwon’s sister.” Leeteuk smiled. “But that doesn’t change the fact the you love the girl”

 

“Shut up Leeteuk you so nosy” Heechul told him while cancelling Eun Mi’s call. But after he canceled the call he receive a message from her.

 

“Leeteuk, can I go now, this girl is blackmailing me now, Please Leeteuk clear your mind and don’t waste your future” Chul told him, He just nod. “Chul thank for the time, I think I know what to do tomorrow, please understand my decision I think this will make her realize something ” he told him with a sad look.

 

“Leeteuk I don’t know you’re this dramatic, ok I gotta go now I think any minute I will receive a call from her again” Chul said. “Ok, Annyeong Chul drive safe, and make your girl happy” Leeteuk .

 

“Shut up Teuk, she’s not my girl” he shouted while making his way out of Leeteuk’s condo unit, and slammed the door.

 

Leeteuk smiled sadly looking at Jasmin’s picture on frame on the divider. “I know this decision will make you realize something Aegi, I hope you understand” he whispers to himself still looking at her picture, he didn’t notice tears started to flow from his eyes.

 

--Wedding Day--

 

She don’t understand her feelings right now, few more hours and she will be Mrs. Jungsu Park, is this excitement but why she can feel that something is wrong not about the fact that she will be married but it’s about Leeteuk she didn’t receive her daily morning call from him, and last night her mother told her that Leeteuk came but she didn’t see him.

 

“Hey Jas what’s with your face? Cheer up it’s your wedding today, something bothering you?” Anj ask admiring her blue roses with one white rose at the center bouquet.

 

She look at Anj “I don’t know Anj, It’s Leeteuk he didn’t call me last night and this morning like he usually do”

 

“Maybe he change his mind already Jas, maybe he saw a lady more beautiful and y than you” she .

 

“Haha Anj Haha your not helping” she rolled her eyes while fixing her gown.

 

“Hey Ladies are you done?” her mother suddenly popped out from the door.

 

“Ne omma, where just waiting for you, ahmm omma did Teukie already call?”she ask fiddling her hands.

 

“Not yet  baby, Kyu and Jellee are now in the church she texted me, Teukie is not yet there but, we should go first 30 minutes ahead of time” her mother told her.

 

“Deh omma, come on Anj, let’s go” she stand and look at the mirror before going.

 

 

--At the Church—

 

She stay inside the wedding car while waiting for Leeteuk the more minutes pass the more she felt nervous, someone knock at the window on her side, she saw Heechul with worried look, she open the window

“Chul oppa, Where’s  Leeteuk oppa why he didn’t call me?” she ask sensing something is wrong.

 

“Jas, he told me to give this letter to you” Heechul handed her the letter with a worried look.

 

She started to cry after reading the note.

 

“Ahjussi please start the car now, drive me home Ahjussi” she orders the driver while crying continuously.

 

Right after the car stop in front of their driveway she run to her room and lock it. She cried her heartaches on the poor pillow.”Wae teukie Wae?!!” she scream remembering what was written in the letter:

 

 “I Just want you to be Happy, I hope I made the right decision please understand Jasmin It ‘s for our own good, but always remember the only thing that will not change is my feelings for you, Sarang Hamnida Aegi”

 

 

“You want me to be Happy, but how can I be Happy if you took my Happiness Teukie” she whisper to herself.

 

After that incident she locked herself in her room making her family and friends worried. She only come out when she needs to eat but more of the time she only drink water eat small amount of foods, her family is so worried, but they didn’t ask because they know that  will make you hurt more They only show support by making her happy.

 

While looking at the window beside her bed she heard a knock on the door. “Jas it’s me Anj and Onew, ahmm can we talk to you for a while?” Anj shouted outside.

 

“Deh it’s open” she answer still looking at the view outside her window.

 

“Jas, you look like a zombie, you should come out you look like a living dead chingu “Anj told her while sitting on her bed, Onew chose to sit on the couch on her room looking at her with a sad face.

 

“What do you want me to do Anj, tell me, how can I do things like nothing happens? You know how hard to wakeup everyday realizing that this is not a dream, tell me” she answer Anj with tears flowing in her eyes.

 

“Anj, it’s his decision to leave you, I know there’s an explanation why he did that to you, so why wasting your life here locking inside your room if you can meet other guy and enjoy your life outside?, he is not the only guy in this world Jas.”

 

“How can I move on when all I can think is him Anj,”

 

“I can help you Jas, if you just allow me, I will make you happy, remember my promise to you when were in high school, I told you I will always protect you and make you happy even though you only treat me as a brother or friends it’s ok, just allow me to erase the hurt in your face” Onew suddenly busted looking at her.

 

“No one can replace him, Onew no one, I love him so much, he is the only one who can make me Happy” she answer.

 

“Then allow me and Onew to atleast lessen your burden Jas, we don’t want to see you like that you look so horrible” Anj suddenly interrupt knowing Jas and Onew, the two will only argue if Onew insist his feelings.

 

Onew sigh“ Please listen Jas we only want to see you smile again, nothing will happen to you if you lock yourself here”.

 

“Arasso, I’ll try, thank you so much Onew and Anj thank you for being a friend” she smile and hug Anj, Onew join for group hug.

 

After their conversation, like nothing happen Jas continue her life without Leeteuk, at first it was so hard but because of the help of her family and friends, she forget the hurtful moment she that happen. She buried all the sad moments and all her memories of Leeteuk so she can move on.