The Meeting

Marry U

 

Listen to Marry U by: Super Junior

 

 

She can’t believe her baby sister is going to marry first before her, to think that she’s older than her, but truly she’s so happy for her, after waiting for his true love and after the trials and hardship they went true she can say that Jellee and Kyuhyun really deserves each other, she thought while starring at her sisters reflection in the mirror, she really is a beauty like an Angel to be exact just like Kyuhyun always says.

 

“Jellee you know what I hate you! Imagine you will get married first than your eonnie.. Aishhh atleast I should be married first you know” she told Jellee pouting.

 

“Eonnie how can you married if you have no boyfriend at the moment, and seriously NO Boyfriend Since Birth, then how can you say that you should be married first you now, haha Eonnie time will come that you will also meet your soulmate or your so called destiny just be patient ok, maybe you already met him already but you just ignore him, be patient eonnie remember Love is patient… so patience is a virtue.. haha what I’m I saying, eonnie cheer up put a bright and beautiful smile you just don’t know maybe your destiny is waiting outside, Aishhh I’m so excited eonnie, I can’t wait to be Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun already,!!!” Jellee replied while starring also at her reflection in the mirror.

 

Knock, knock, knock….

 

“Can I join beautiful ladies?” their mother suddenly opens the door and joined them with their father behind their mother always.

 

“I can’t believe it, my two beautiful babies are now ladies, beautiful ladies to be exact, I can’t believe it Jellee in a few more minutes you will be married soon you will now leave me and you omma and also your sister, it’s just like yesterday, I always carried you in my arms with your eonnie but look at you know , Kyuhyun will be the one who will carry you from now on, I’m so happy that you find a fine and good man inside and out, aigooo time flies so fast, How bout you Jasmin when will I meet your Boyfriend huh?” their father suddenly burst out.

 

“Aishhh Appa as Jellee said a while ago Love is patience so, you too should be patient also, haha” she replied.

 

“Aigoo Yeobo, stop blabbering we should go now at the church, I think Kyuhyun is already there, look hes so excited imagine he called me a while ago just to remind me to immediately get Jellee in the church, aigooo evil but very sweet child isn’t he? ” their mother said while fixing Jellee’s veil.

 

“Jasmin you know what I saw Kyuhyun’s bestman a while ago he is so handsome” her father suddenly told her.

 

“Aishhh appa stop being a cupid, till now I still didn’t see Kyu’s bestman , that Leeteuk guy, Kyu told me that hes’ a senior in his college right?” she asked Jellee.

 

“ne eonnie I already met Teukie oppa many times together with their friends, but Teukie oppa, aissh all I can say is he is a playboy so beware eonnie..” Jellee replied.

 

“haha heard that appa a playboy, how could you match make me with a playboy” I joke my appa.

 

“But----”

 

“Ok ok come on lets now go to the church I can’t wait to see my baby walking gracefully in the aisle” my mother interrupted my father’s statement before he can replied.

 

“Ok Jellee let’s get goin, I can’t wait for the reception.., haha foods ehh” she replied while guiding them out of the room then to the wedding car outside.

 

 

--At the Church—

 

As she walked on the isle she feels  like she  is the one who will be married, ‘so this is the feeling of walking on the isle waiting for your groom eh’,hmmm.. oh! what’s that guy looking at?’ she thought as she saw Leeteuk staring at her intently, Kyu’s friend is sure one weird guy or just plain womanizer, ‘Aishhh cant he just stop staring at me it’s so awkward’, ok ok,  Jasmin don’t mind him just enjoy your sister’s wedding arasso? she argue with myself. After walking at the Isle she sat beside Onew and Anj her two friends since childhood, who are talking with Eunhyuk my sister’s bestfriend and Sungmin with her girlfriend Yeorae.

 

After the priest announced the husband and wife thing  she can’t help but to look at this Leeteuk guy, can you imagine it, believe it or not, she think he just stared at her the whole duration of the wedding.

 

 

--At Reception—

 

“Eonnie! Kyu’s friends want to meet you and your friends, do you mind?” Jellee asks .

 

“Sure saengie,”she reply.

 

“Noona, I want you to meet my friends, Hankyung, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae and Leeteuk” Kyu introduce his friends to them. After introducing them my father suddenly called for the newlywed so Kyu’s friends and together with her friends was left behind.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo Jasmin imnida,  Jellee’s eonnie, glad to meet you all, I also want to meet you my friends, Onew, Anj, Sungmin, Yeorae, and Eunhyuk my sisters bestfriend” she introduce her friends to them.

 

“oh Noona, Sungmin and I know them, they are our Sunbaes, ” Eunhyuk suddenly told us.

 

“Neh its true, I know him and Sungmin ”Dongahe replied.

 

“A-annyeong Haseyo Yesung imnida, nice to meet you all” Yesung greeted them, and then he suddenly grab Anj’s hand.

 

“Yah stop squishing my hand you babbo turtle head!!!, yes Jasmin don’t be shock, I know him he is Yunho’s cousin” Anj suddenly busted then pulled back her hands from Yesung’s grip.

 

“Ahh ok Anj calm down, sorry guys my friend has a personal issue with Yesung’s cousin so she reacted like that.” she explain and saw Anj rolled her eyes.

 

“It’s ok Jasmin, hmm can I call you mine, I mean Jas, if it’s ok?” Leeteuk suddenly ask me.

 

“Aishh Teuk you’re so fast remembers she’s Jellee’s Eonnie, so stop your doings and forget what’s on your mind.” Heechul suddenly join the conversation.

 

“It’s ok Im used to his kind, so don’t worry” she replied and smirk at Leeteuk.

 

“I think you girls should join the commotion there, it’s the flying bouquet time” Siwon suddenly interrupted our conversation.

 

“Hahaha Wonnie what flying bouquet are you talking about, it’s ‘Who’s next’ thing, right Chullie? They say that the one who will catch the brides bouquet will be the next one to be married” Hankyung told us.

 

“Then Anj, Yeorae and Jas you should be there, Jas do all your best to get that bouquet and I’ll do my best to get the garter thing arasso?”Onew told us while gently pushing me together with Yeorae and Anj.

 

“Anj go get that and I’ll get the garter!” Yesung suddenly shouted.

 

“Yah~! Shut your mouth turtle head if you still want to live! Sure go get that garter and I’ll use it to strangle your neck” Anj shouted back then walk on her way to Jellee’s back.

 

“Yeorae, it’s ok if you will get it or not, You know, no matter what we will still marry someday ok” Sungmin told Yeorae then hug her tightly that earns the two lovers a ‘woohhh’ response from the others.

 

“This is great go girls, Jas I’ll be waiting for you then, go get that bouquet” Leeteuk suddenly busted confidently.

 

“Aishh what an airhead we have here, I’d rather be with Onew than you!” she told him with a smirk then join then crowd.

 

 

As Jellee ready herself for throwing the bouquet, the crowd of girls at her back including Anj, Yeorae and Jasmin are so excited and steady there selves for catching the bouquet, then after a moment Jellee toss the bouquet like scene in a movie, slow motion, landing it right in her hands her very own hands, shouting of the crowd wakes her up, Anj and Yeorae hugs and cheered her that she will be the next.

 

Meanwhile after, it is now the grooms turn to throw the garter. Kyu’s friends and also all gentlemen who are present in the wedding form a crowd at Kyu’s back after he toss the garter in the air, Jasmin saw  that the garter flew in Onew’s direction but suddenly out of nowhere Leeteuk jump and grab the garter that will land on Onew’s direction. The crowd cheered and the boys are giving Leeteuk a congratulatory smack on the head.

 

The MC of the ceremony ordered the lady who catched the bouquet and the gentleman who catches the garter to go in front. Leeteuk let Jasmin seat on the chair intended for her, then the MC told Leeteuk what will he do, after that Leeteuk on he’s one knee bend infront of her for him to put the garter on her right leg.

 

“Higher ,Higher” Anj and Yeorae shouted from the crowd and also the boys join the two in shouting.

 

“Can I?” Leeteuk ask her permission if he can go higher for the garter. She only nods.

 

Jasmin blushing like a red tomato, don’t know where she will stare so she just focused on Leeteuk’s hands that is going higher in her thighs for him to put the garter, she don’t know if he do it on purpose but his fingers graze on her thigh, she felt his hand so hot, she suddenly look at Leeteuk who is intently looking at her with an angelic smile. They stare like that for a moment they just wake up from that moment when they heard the clapping of hands.

 

“Kiss  ...Kiss...kiss” from the crowd again, she can hear Anj and Yeorae’s voice, together with the boys cheered loudly.

 

 

Leeteuk ask for her permission if he can kiss her and as usual she just replied with a nod looking like no interest at all but the truth is her heart beats like crazy; it’s like any moment her heart will jump out of her chest. Then out of the blue she just felt a hot thing on her lips ’oh my freaking food! He kissed me on my lips! He stole my first kiss’ her mind shouted, before she can react she felt that Leeteuk already parted his lip against hers, and give her dimpled smile.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Please leave a comment :) I do appreciate it so much.. if your interested read my other Fanfics click HERE and leave a comment  ^^,