Bonus Chapter 1

Her Butler

Sehun POV

 

         “Sehun, remember you have you butler basics class today if you don’t have perfect attendance you cant enter the best butler institutons in the world.” My father remindedme as I went out.

 

         Honestly, our family is from a line of butlers that serve the Kim family. Not just any Kim family but the richest, most infulential Kim family that runs the Kim Industries. Today is one of my lucky days that my father is home and not at the Kim mansion because he needs some rest and his master, the CEO of Kim Industries ordered him to rest. I have no idea who will I be serving but I know for sure it will be the unknown heir of  that family.

 

         In school, I am a Kingka, from EXO, the rest of them are mostly from rich families except Chanyeol hyung, like me, he is from the Park family which serves the Lee family. They know we are not like them but they still accept us.

 

         Oh, I also have this little crush on the fatty in class, Kim Hwahee, she is so cute with such a good heart, but I still bully her because her reactions are so funny ecspecailly when she stutters.

 

         Today, when I asked her to crawl under my legs, I thought she would fight back but she didn’t although that girl that sticks to her like glue was going to explode.

 

         “Sehun don’t you think you went a bit overboard today?” the caring Suho commented during lunch break. “ She is still a girl you know.”

 

         “But her reaction was so funny. Did you all see? She was crying” Kai the school’s playboy said.

 

         “Maybe a little, but I don’t feel anything” *At least she knows my presence* I thought.”Don’t give me that stare hyung. Okay I will apologise tomorrow” I said when I saw Kris send me daggers.

 

         But the thing I never knew was that I would never get the chance to apologise because after that, she disappeared without a trace.

 

         I wanted to ask her friend, Minji, so I asked Chanyeol to help but all she gave us was a cold shoulder and soon after that. She too disappeared.

 

         “Save the school trouble for paying for that two useless people.” That was what Luhan said. But why do I feel like I am missing something, like part of me is and will never be complete.

 

~~~~~~~ 

Hi Guys, this is a short chapter from Sehun's POV. Sorry for not updating regularly, I am having a national exams this year and it would get tougher for me to update but I would try to do so as much as possible. 

Please so subscribe and comment!!!