I had enough

Her Butler

Hwahee POV

"Miss please wake up or you will be late for school!” My nanny Miss Lee called me. I growled as I forced myself to wake up.

        

I am Kim Hwahee, the unknown heir to Kim industries, the larges coorperation in the world. Although I come from a rich (very very rich) family with a nice house over my head (more like a mansion)I am fat like for a height of 170, I weight 100kg and that caused me to be teased because in the private school that I go to, it is all about wealth (they think I am a scholarship student) and looks which I apperantly do not seem to have. I was though to be a scholarship student due to my lack of dress sense and good grades so I just played along anyways I don’t want anyone to know who I really am.

 

Today was just going to be like any other day. Another day that I will somehow survive to go home and survive the endless lessons of ‘How to be a proper lady’.

 

“Fighting” I cheered myself as my chauffeur alighted three blocks away from school (a large merce with a chauffeur is not something a scholarship student will have). I pushed up my glasses and walk toward my school. I may be the Kim Hwahee the unknown heir of Kim Industries but in school, I am just Kim Hwahee the plump girl tha is always bullied by the Kingkas. I learn to just live with it, who ask me to love food so much?

 

"Hwahee-ah!!!" my only friend in school,Minji ran towards me like she hasn’t seen me in weeks. Minji is the heir of Lim industries which is partners with the Kim industries so  we have been playmates since forever. Like me she is also pretending to be a scholarship student but unlike me, under those glasses and thick jackets, she has a really nice figure but she hates people who just look at superficial or material things so we kind of clique together.

 

“Eh, fatty, going to the canteen? Get me 2 cartons of milk!” one guy just bump into me and ordered. I unwillingly just got the the canteen.  “Heehee, can you just ignore them? I don’t understand why are they just picking on you just because you look easy to bully…” Minji said to me as I was making my way to the cantten.

 

“ You know why right? If I don’t they will pick on me more… Don’t worry, if I cannot take it I can always  move to the States since Haboji has been telling me about the great training they have there. Don’t pout you do know we can always go together right?” I smiled as we tallk abuot our families.Our families are very silimar in the sense they also don’t really look at just the outer layer but also what is in us, just like my grandfather and my parents will always support me and always encourage me no matter what I do. My oppa (cousin Hyunbin also the owner of his own shopping mall) is just like any other overprotactive brother that would not let anyone bully me. But I want to be independent so I have been toying with the idea to go to the States to learn how to be a better person yet also learn some social skills for my future to run Kim industries.

 

At this moment, I heard the doors of the hallway open and people started. Oh no… The kingkas are here… That means the start of another hell day…

 

 

“Piggy,come here!” I heard. Why is it always me? I asked myself as I here giggles spread through the girls and cheers pass through the boys.

 

 

“Where is the two bottles of milk that I asked Eric to help me order? No here yet? I think I tbecause you are too fat that’s why you took so long!” my worst bully from the Kingkas, Sehun said. Sehun may be the maknae of the group but that doesn’t mean he is any cuter or nicer for that matter.

 

“I am s-sorry” I stuttered. Aish why must I stutter…

 

“You really sorry? Well, I will only accept your apology if you apologise my way.” He proudly declared

 

 

“H-how?” At this point, I was really scared, I don’t know how far he can go.

 

“I want you to crawl through my legs” He smirked.

 

“Isnt that too much to ask? You have you own 2 legs cant you just go get them yourself?” Minji looked like she was about to explode but I pulled her back. I did in fear of what worse things he can do. With hot tears streaming down my face I crawled.

 

The whole school cheered and thenews spread like wildfire. By my first period, people were already whispering and it remided me nonstop of the incident in the morning. Minji was constantly by my side telling me not to worry but I still was ashamed of what happened.

 

By lunch, I couldn’t take it any longer, I locked myself in the bathroom and cried my hearts out remembering all the times they made fun of m, ridicule me, humiliate me. THAT’S IT, I HAD ENOUGH! I will use this entire episode to drive me to become better.

 

With my eyes filled with determination I declared that this will be the end of it, I will become the perfect lady for Kim Industries that Grandpa can be proud of and not this weakling that people keep making fun of.

 

“Hanaboji, I think… I think I want to move to the States to continue my training full time” I said as soon as my grandfather, the current chairman of Kim Industries said.

 

“How wonderful my dear Hwahee, you know Hanaboji, your appa and omma will always support you no matter what choice you make right?” I smiled as I heard the comforting voice of my grandfather. “But what is wrong with you voice? You sounded like you just cried for three days and three nights.”

 

"Nothing just something happened in school. But Hanaboji, I want to got through a six months intensive weight loss first!” I said with determination as I recalled the incident this morning.

“My granddaugter, something happened right? Its OK, if you don’t want to say Haboji will not force you.” I can hear my granddad sigh on the other line.” When do you want to leave? I will settle everything”

 

"As soon as possible, even today or tomorrow.”

 

“Ok I will settle that. Oh, Hwahee-ah, my butler Hanji just told me that their grandson has been training to become you butler, so I think he will be ready to assist you when you come back”

 

“Haboji, how many times have I told you I don’t need a butler? Much less that whole big group of people to followme the whole day,saying Miss here Miss there?

 

“Aish… nevermind.. Can we talk about this some other time? I don't think now is the time to talk about this. Bye”

 

That evening, I was sitting on my private jet that my father bought as my farewell gift to the next chapter of my life. My parents did not ask anything, they supported me no matter what my choices were.

 

I am so lucky to have such supportive parents and my awesome Hanaboji that is willing to do anything for me.

 

"Minji-ah, its me. I am going to the States.” I dailed just before I flew of

 

 

 

~

Really short update before I go overseas. I am really sorry this chap is moving so fast because I have like ten thousand ideas but I want to give some background first.

 

Also this I my first fic, I am so thankfully that there has been so many people viewing this already. Thank You so much!!!!

 

I really appreciate feedback so please do comment and tell me how I can improve

 

 

I will try to update ASAP

Thanks^^