Chapter 3

Can't Stop Dancing (HIATUS)

2 Weeks Later

“You’ve only finished 1 song?!” Instructor Kim looked at us with disbelief.

I was just looking at the floor, again. Meanwhile, Evelyn had her arms crossed and just stared at the mirror in front of us.

“This is unbelievable! I thought you would have finished at least 2 songs by now! The first one better be worth the watch. I just still can’t believe that you only did one song! I’m utterly disappointed in both of you.” He shook his head.

“How about you do some of my choreography?” He raised his head and looked at the both of us.

Evelyn raised her eyebrows and looked at him with confusion. It was rare when Instructor Kim did choreography for his students.

“Are you serious? You’re actually gonna do choreo?” I looked at him with disbelief.

“Does it look like I’m joking, Vernon?” He asked me.

Ah . Lord, bless my soul.

“Alright, get your butts off the floor and warm up. I’m not here to play around, understand?” Instructor Kim became serious and looked at the both of us.

I gulped.

“Yes sir.”

Alright. Time to die Vernon.

After Practice

I was lying on the ground, trying to catch my breath. Evelyn was on the ground beside me.

My heart started to unconsciously beat faster.

Damn Vernon. Calm down man. Why are you getting so excited for?

“. He’s scary.” Evelyn panted for air.

“Yea he is. I’ve never seen him go all out.” I said back without turning my head.

She gets off the floor and sits up.

“You want to end practice now? Cause I’m hella tired.” She got up from the floor and headed towards her bag.

I still couldn’t process the fact that Evelyn was talking to me.

“Could you stop staring at me? You know I can still see you from the mirror right?” Evelyn said.

You’re too beautiful to stop looking at.

Evelyn walks towards me. She waves her hand in front of my face.

Evelyn’s POV

Is he ok? Because this is getting kinda awkward.

“Well, I’m gonna leave now because it’s late and I have to get home.”

I didn’t hear him say anything. I took my bag and started walking out of the practice room.

“Evelyn, wait!”

This is what happens all the time after practice ends. He used to get on my nerves, but not anymore. To be honest, I don’t even know why but he just isn’t that annoying anymore.

I kept walking while I heard footsteps behind. Vernon caught up to me and stopped. I stopped walking and waited for him.

“How are you that fast? I swear, you’ve only been walking for two minutes and you’re already this far.” He panted.

I laughed.

He looks pretty cute… What the hell did I just say?

“I don’t know.” I said and shrugged my shoulders.

I turned around and was going to start walking but a hand held onto my wrist.

I froze. My brain stopped working and I went completely blank. I couldn’t think. I didn’t know what to do. I drifted into another world, remembering things that I didn’t want to remember.

I finally came back to reality. I harshly pulled my wrist out of his grip.

“Don’t you ever touch me again.” I hissed and started running home.

Vernon’s POV

I never felt more confused than I did when she ran from.

What did I even do? Did I hurt her? I don’t think I held her wrist too hard, did I? AGH VERNON. You just had to mess up again.

With slumped shoulders and a heavily clouded mind, I walked home.

What happened to her?

__________________________________________________________

Heyyo guys! Here I am with chapter 3. A little bit of drama already heading it's way. I don't think I will be able to update for the rest of the week because I have a dance program coming up on Saturday and I need to practice like crazy. And on top of that, I got homework (who likes homework let's be honest). So yea, I'm screwed this week. Hopefully you guys like this chapter. Please leave some comments, that would be really awesome. Much love~