Chapter 26

Stay With Me

28th June. The important date of your important person. You kissed him on the lips and leave him who was sleeping like a log.

After done refreshing yourself, you went to the kitchen to prepare everything. You had planned with Daehyun that today, you were inviting the guys and both of your and Daehyun's parents to your house to celebrate his birthday.

Firstly, you were baking his birthday cake, of course cheese cake. You know how much he loves cheese cake. After done doing the decoration, you kept the cake in the refrigator and went to your bedroom. You opened the curtain to let the sun have a peek in the room. Daehyun stirred in his sleep and you went to him.

"Wake up, honey." You removed the hair that got on his face. He pulled you down and slung an arm and leg around you. "10 minutes."

"No no. You have to wake up. Sleeping time is over." He just kept silent and buried his face in your hair.

"If you don't wake up, you won't get your present from me."

"Okay okay I'm awake now." He said with a glare.

You smiled widely at him and peck his lips. "Happy birthday, my love."

His pouty lips earlier turned to a wide smile. "You really know how to make my day. Once again?" He puckered his lips.

"No. Get up and wash." You turned and went straight out the room leaving him groaning.

You were cooking the dishes and two arms crept around you from behind, circling you. "What are you doing?"

"I'm watching television. I'm cooking duh Daehyun can't you see?"

"I know, I just want to make a conversation with you. Can you stop being mean towards me, at least for today, my birthday." He released you and went to the dining table. You just chuckled.

"Your breakfast on the table. I already served it." You shouted to him.

"Hmm." He answered with a mouth full already.


Your parents arrived. Your mom brought Daehyun a gift and she hands it to you.

"What's with the gift. He doesn't need it. He is a grown man." You teased and looked at him who was shooting a glare to you.

"No matter how old are you, gift can be given, you know?" Your mom said.

"Ne. Ne. Geez I'm just kidding." It's your turn to glare at him who was smiling with a victory.

Soon, everyone had come and you served the food. "Let's eat. The food is ready." You called everyone.

"Go eat. I'll take care of her." You took Himchan's 11 months old daughter.

You sat beside Daehyun. "Aren't you going to eat too?" He asked. "Ani. Just eat first. I'm going to hold her."

"Aigoo get a child already." Himchan said make everyone's eyes on you.

"Yeah, I can't wait to have a grandchild already." Both your and Daehyun's mom said in unison. They laughed.

Your face heated up all of sudden and you turned towards Daehyun. He cleared his throat. "There will be one, when the right time come."

"Ne. You just get married for 4 months. I can't wait to welcome our new baby." Mrs. Jung said to Ah Ra.

"If the baby is boy, I'm sure he will get Yongguk's voice." Himchan joked and got a smack on the head while everyone was laughing.


You hold the cake infront of him and everyone sang the happy birthday song. "Make a wish." You said as he closed his eyes. He blew the candles and everyone claps.

"You baked this?" Daehyun who was sitting beside you with a mouth full of cake, asked you.

You wiped the cream on his lips. "Ne. How does it taste?"

"Delicious. Absolutely the most delicious cheese cake I have eaten." He showed a thumbs up.

"You just being hyperbola." You chuckled.

"I'm telling the truth, okay. When did you baked it? How can I not know?"

"This morning. You were far asleep that time."

"You should ask me for help. How can you did everything alone."

"That's called the power of a wife." You giggled.


Himchan offered to buy a drink but you objected it since you don't like drinking.

"What shall we do know?" Youngjae asked with a yawn.

"How about you unwrapped your gift, hyung?" Zelo suggested.

"That's sound like a kid. I'm not a kid."

"Just open it." You gave him all of his gifts. He opened it one buy one.

"Seriously hyung? Don't you have anything else to give?" Daehyun whose face was red asked.

"You should thanked me." Himchan said while everyone was laughing. Himchan gave him a boxer lol.

"Junhong-ah, you are the best." He fistbumped with Zelo.

"I know right." Daehyun eyeing every inch of his new skateboard.

"That was mine. I bought it when I went to LA. Since I know you love skateboarding, I gave you. You better take care of it, hyung." 

He then opened everything and looked at you. "Where is yours?"

"I thought you were big enough to have a present?" He shoots you a glare.

"Isn't that cheese cake not enough?" You looked at him.

"It's okay. It's enough for me that you are my wife." He pecked your lips.

"Euww gross."

"Shut up Youngjae. You just being jealous." Daehyun sticks his tongue out.

When everybody had gone back, you cleaned up everything with Daehyun's help.

"It's tiring." He said and slumped on the couch.

"You not even doing anything." You giggled. He held his arm out, asking you to join him cuddling.

"No. You are stinky."

You ran upstairs and heard him yelling. "Yah!"


(A/N: I don't know how to rate this part. It's not a but it gets hotter and some fluff. Lol. Read at your own risk.)

Daehyun was in the bathroom, taking a shower. You stood in front of the full length mirror, with just a bathrobe, combing your hair. I'm doing it tonight. I've been planning this for a long time, guess I just have a courage now.

You heard the bathroom door opened and you saw Daehyun came towards you. You pretend that you didn't see him.

"Babe." He called and backhugged you. He was looking in your eyes through the reflection before eyeing you from head to toe. You started to heat up.

He pushed your hair to one side and buried his face on your neck, inhaling your scent.

"Damn it, you smell so nice." He mumbled. You put the comb away and turned to face him.

"I'm sorry, I just can't contr-" You shutted him with a kiss. He hesitated to kiss you back where you felt quiet diappointed. You know he was scared that he will got carried away but that's what you want. Your hands crept up to hold his face and you deepen the kiss to give him a sign. He didn't took long and kissed you back. The kiss stayed longer and you started running out of breath. You pulled away.

"Your present." You said, still catching your breath.

"That can wait. I can't."

"I thought you said you were tired?" You teased but he just ignored it. He leaned in again trying to catch your lips but you walked away from his grip and took his present in the drawer. "Happy birthday."

He took it. "I know you were lying when you said that you don't have one earlier." He unwrapped it.

"Wow this is so nice."

"It's nothing. I can't think of anything so I just thought on making this." You gave him a compile of your pictures together where you made it into an album. You even put a picture of you with the guys when you were younger back then.

"No. This is the best gift. Even better than Junhong's." He looked roughly through every pages before putting it away and circling you again.

"I can take a look at it later. Shall we continue where we stopped?" He smiled and closed the gap between you two. You giggled. He kissed you slowly where you replied the kiss back. The kiss becomes more passionate and getting hotter. Your legs become weak where Daehyun sensed it and lifted you up. He walked to the bed and laid you down gently. You pulled away again. Looking in his full lust eyes.

"You know, t-this is m-my-"

He shutted your mouth with a peck. "I know. Don't worry. I'll be gentle." With that, he kissed you again and his hands started to roam your body. You know what's going to happen next.


I DON'T WRITE OKAY. IT'S ENOUGH. MY FEELSSS ㅠ.ㅠ