Chapter 20

Stay With Me

You went to the boutique where Daehyun's mom already awaits. You went with your mom because you were very sure you can't choose which dress you should buy. Daehyun just dropped his mom there and went to the office because he got something to do. He will come back after he had done.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Jung." You greeted Mrs. Jung who was busily looking through the catalogue.

"Annyeong Rae Jae-ah. What's with the formality? Just call me eomeoni." She patted your back. You just smiled sheepishly.

"Oh hi Mrs. Lee." She greeted your mom.

You guys were looking through the wedding catalogue.

"Oh this is pretty."

"Ani. This one is prettier."

"I don't like it. It's too revealing. This one is better."

Your mom and Daehyun's mom kept arguing which dress is the prettiest. You just shook your head and smiled at them.

"I think this one is the prettiest." You showed to them.

"Omo it's really looks nice. Can we look at this dress?" Mrs. Jung asked the saleslady.

"Ne. Wait a second."

Just then, the saleslady hands you the wedding dress and you went to the fitting room to try it on. After you have done changing, you looked at yourself in the mirror. Omo am I really getting married. I can't believe this. You cupped your own cheeks.

"Rae Jae-ah? What took you so long? You have been in there for 15 minutes. Is it didn't suit you?" Your mom called from the outside.

You opened the curtain that hide you and you can see your mom, Daehyun's mom and Daehyun?! Oh my god why I didn't know he's already here. You can felt his stares on you.

You started to move awkwardly when they didn't utter a word. "Err is it not okay? Is it weird?"

"Ani! You look stunning, my dear," Your mom said in awe.

"Yes! You look so perfect." Mrs. Jung said excitedly. You just smiled and looked at Daehyun.

"Daehyun?" You called and interrupted his thought.

"W-what?"

"Is it not oka-"

"Ani! It's perfectly fit you." You noticed his face was red. Even his ears. You can't help but giggle.

"We will take this." Mrs. Jung said. Just when you wanted to close the curtain back, Mrs. Jung stopped you.

"Wait. Don't change yet. Daehyun! Go and try this suit. Palli." She urged Daehyun who was dumbfounded and just followed what his mom said. You don't even know when Mrs. Jung chose the suit.

After 10 minutes of waiting, Daehyun still not coming out. "What took him so long. He's not a girl. Rae Jae-ah, go and check on him." Mrs. Jung said still didn't looked up from the catalogue.

"M-me?"

"Ne. Palli."

You stood up and walked to the fitting room. What the heck am I nervous for. "Dae?" You called him slowly.

"Hmm? Rae Jae-ah? Can you help me?" He asked. Your face heated up and you glanced to the salesladies who were looking at you and smiling.

You opened the curtain a bit and peeked inside. "What is it?"

"This button is stucked up." He said and showed you the wrist button. You laughed and shook your head. You walked to him and helped him. He just smiled looking at you.

"Where's the tie." You asked. He hand you the tie and you hung it around his neck. You didn't realize he was staring at you until you felt his hands around your waist.

"What are you doing?" You asked. Still working on the tie.

"Nothing." He smiled sheepishly and you sensed that he just tricked you to get in here.

"I think you don't have any problem more, right? Finish this by your own." You wanted to leave him with the undone tie but he stopped you.

"Aww babe. Yes I tricked you to get in here to be alone with you. You know I missed you." You didn't look at him and still working on the tie.

"We just met yesterday."

"Yes and I missed you already." You hit his chest.

"I told you to keep your cheesiness away."

"I can't help. It's just happened when I'm with you." He said and you giggled. He leaned in to kiss you on the lips but was cut when you heard his mother's voice.

"Kids! What are you doing. It's already 15 minutes." Daehyun groaned in annoyance. You opened the curtain and see your mom and Daehyun's mom and all the salesladies? Seriously? Lol.

"You guys really like a perfect match made in heaven." Your mom and Mrs. Jung squealed. And so does the salesladies? Get your eyes off my man.

Daehyun sensed your annoyance. "Guess we are too cute." He whispered in your ears and sneaked an arm around your waist.

"I don't think so." You rolled your eyes playfully.

"Stop it lovebird. Go and change. We will take that." Mrs. Jung said and you walked to the fitting room again.

"What are you doing?" You asked Daehyun who was following you from behind.

"What? I'm going to change. We can change toge-" You smacked his head and closed the curtain.

"Aww babe, you are so mean." You heard him whined and chuckled.

After Daehyun paid the suit and the dress -don't get me wrong. I don't want his money but he kept pleading me to let him pay everything for this upcoming wedding. Even Mr. and Mrs. Jung. I know they are rich but I have my own money too okay. Guess I have to let him pay everything since he kept convincing me that he will support 100% of our wedding. What can I do. I just gave in. Plus I can save my money too kkkk ok I'm just kidding- you and Daehyun went to the place where your wedding will took place. You had sent both your and daehyun's mom back.

You both arrived at the hotel and went straight to the rooftop. It's a rooftop garden where you will held your wedding day. You always dream to married in such place.

"Isn't this too perfect?" Daehyun asked, backhugging you.

"Too perfect."

"I can't wait for this 2 weeks to move faster." He said and you giggle.

"Aren't you nervous?"

"I must be lying if I said no, but I'm ready for everything." He kissed your head.


Lame chapter lol