EXTRA

Like The Very First Time

Jackson had never thanked both the fact Mark forgot the dates frequently, as well as he couldn't get suspicious about Jackson's actions for more than a day, like he thanked it now.

Although Mark knows who Jackson is, that they're dating and that he loves him more than anything in life, it was too much for the eldest boy's brain record every last detail that they spent together. 

Even though they were very happy with the improvement in memory and now didn't need to explain for Mark who Jackson was every day, the youngest still saw sometimes the other guy watching with a sad face what they had done the day before - and it broke his heart.

But back to his original plan: Mark was a very difficult person to trick. If his lack of memory gave him a sixth sense, Jackson wouldn't be surprised. He could take two steps in a different way from normal, oddly, Mark would notice.

Luckily for him, the eldest forgot the strange way he had been acting in the next day, then the dancer got rid of the danger of having his surprise discovered. Yes, surprise: His boyfriend's birthday was coming.

Jackson booked the tickets months before the trip, he was going to take Mark to California, spend some time with his boyfriend in his hometown. After that, he'd take him to Hong Kong, where he'd introduce his family who wanted to meet the boy that Jackson kept talking all the time. Between these trips, he was preparing something much more special.

"Jackie, what are you doing?"

When he heard his boyfriend's voice, he tried to hide the smirk that was on his lips. The day has finally arrived, but he was changing the calendars, this way Mark didn't notice that September fourth was near.

His friends and Mark's parents were well aware of everything, and were helping him to keep the secret. He wanted his boyfriend to find it out only when they arrived at the airport.

Soon, he felt a pair of arms embracing him from behind, then immediately felt Mark resting his chin on his shoulder, squeezing him a little more, trying to see what he was doing on the phone.

"I was answering some students, love. You know, these lazy teenagers", he laughed, holding the phone, turning the embrace in order to hold his boyfriend's face in his hands, "What is it, babe?"

"Hm... You're hiding something from me"

Here was the saint sixth sense. Or Jackson was too obvious, or Mark's IQ was much higher than he thought it was.

"Silly", he squeezed the eldest cheeks, laughing, "What would I hide?", and then he leaned a bit, giving the soft lips of the other a kiss, "I think what I need to hide is you, you're too beautiful to leave the house"

Trying to change the subject as quickly as possible, Jackson reached down and wrapped his arms around Mark's waist, lifting and carrying him around the house, listening some protests that he paid no attention  because he could clearly see that his boyfriend held a laughter, and if he didn't like it,  he wouldn't have held Jackson like a koala on the way to the car.

The day before, when Mark went to the cafeteria, Jackson had asked Raymond to prepare his suitcase discreetly. Just some clothes, a perfume that he didn't use too much, things that he wouldn't notice that are out of place or missing. The eldest boy's father left it in the car's trunk and promised to take them to the airport, because he wanted to say goodbye to his child properly.

Arriving at the front door, Jackson left his boyfriend on the ground, both laughing at the silly and childish way that they acted as if they were still teenagers when they were together.

"Well, ready to the family ride?", he smiled, looking around for something that was missing.

"I am~ And if you're looking for your snapback, I hid it", to the end of the sentence, the brunette frowned, and the other just smiled even more, "You're a lot more handsome without that on your head"

Jackson dropped his ugly face and smiled at his boyfriend, Mark usually praised him without even realizing it from time to time, it was something natural. Sometimes he kept staring at Jackson for long minutes almost without blinking, when Jackson watched him back, he let out a "you're so beautiful".

The dancer was always very proud of his looks, his body mainly but his face not so much. He knew that, as a whole, he always got stares and admiration. Narcissistic was a good setting for the young man who always enjoyed a chance to show that, yes, he was indeed very handsome.

But next to Mark, he lost at least fifty percent of all such self confidence. It wasn't on purpose, but he knew his boyfriend was beautiful without even trying, and when he made a mental ranking of beauty among his friends, he always put the blonde in the first place without a second thought.

However, since Mark started to remember him, the compliments were constant, something that he thought the eldest wanted to do before but couldn't find enough intimacy.

And thanks to that, if Jackson was already narcissistic before, now it was even worse.

"Well, with a boyfriend like that, I need to keep me up to him, right?"

He laughed loudly, one hand looking for one of the eldest, intertwining them when found. They walked out of the house and saw Raymond already beside the car, grinning at the two as they approached.

"I thought you'd never come! Everything ready?"

"All clear, Raymond. We can go!"

At this point, when they were close to complete a year of dating, Jackson no longer had problems or embarrassment in dealing with his father in law. He had discovered that, in fact, the oldman was extremely entertaining and joker  before he got used to the jokes, the dancer thought he'd be kicked out of the Tuan's house.

But now here they were, the oldman driving like a chauffeur for his son and his son-in-law. Funny how things had become strangely easy, Jackson thought that Raymond was well aware that the two, in one way or another, would be together. Especially when the brunette came that day with the CD and gifts, spending months with him without giving up a day. 

Inside the car, in the back seat, Mark snuggled up next to Jackson, watching his boyfriend with curious eyes. It was obvious that the other was thinking about something, his body was there, but his eyes showed that his mind wandered elsewhere.

"Jackie...", he called in a low tone, linking arms with one of the youngest, intertwining their hands.

Jackson turned his face to look at the eldest, grinning as he saw him glued to his side. He leaned to deposit a brief kiss on his forehead, backing away a little. He'd never get tired of that calm and low voice when it was calling him.

"What is it, huh?"

"You know...", he leaned his head on his boyfriend's shoulder with a sigh, relaxing there, "I think we were destined"

The brunette watched him speak, caressing the back of his hand with his thumb, a signal to the eldest continue talking what he started.

"I was just... thinking. I almost died in the accident, but I didn't", he looked up, smiling, "Because I needed to meet you. Perhaps..."

"Perhaps what...?"

"We'd meet anyway...", he played with his boyfriend's fingers, "But the accident must've been like the price I had to pay to win a perfect boyfriend like you"

The last words were whispered, his eyes examining the face in front of him, so close that they could feel each other's breath. Jackson smiled.

"Silly... When will you stop being so cute?"

Mark chuckled and then closed his eyes, closing the gap between the two, connecting his lips to his boyfriend's. To his misfortune, before he could enjoy the moment, the car parked.

"Why this city has to be so small?", he complained in a low tone, making both laugh.

Raymond was the first one to get out of the car, going to the trunk to remove the luggage. Jackson asked Mark to wait, got out, walked around and opened the door for his boyfriend, smiling at him.

"Ready?"

Mark frowned, ready for what?

He stepped out of the car and blinked several times in surprise. He looked at Jackson and then to his father, seeing that there was a baggage and in Raymond's hand his polaroid camera that he loved so much.

"You... I knew you were hiding something!", he exclaimed, turning to his boyfriend, eyes shining, "Are we going to travel?"

Jackson chuckled and ruffled his boyfriend's blond locks, only nodding, pulling him close to go to Raymond and then get the luggage, refusing to let Mark carry the heaviest.

"Thank you, Raymond. From now on we'll take care"

"Better take care of my boy", he laughed out loud, giving a big hug to his son in law, "Thank you, Wang. For real"

"It's me who should thank you for trusting me," he smiled, returning the hug in the same intensity.

Mark watched the two a little bit confused, he was too excited to travel  wherever they were going  with Jackson and for a moment he was even forgetting that he had to say goodbye to his father.

"Mark", he began by looking at his child as he tried not to cry, "I'll miss you"

"I believe that Joey will get you upset enough to forget about me", he laughed, hugging his father strongly, "I love you, dad"

"I love you too, son"

Before the farewell became too painful, Raymond was an owl like father, the oldman entered the car and drove away before he could change his mind. Jackson chuckled as he looked at Mark, unlike his father, he seemed quite excited to travel far away.

All the way to check-in, even when they were waiting for the plane and when they entered it, Mark was glued to his boyfriend. He was even talking more than usual, joking.

So, once again, Jackson's chest filled with pride for his actions. Seeing that wonderful smile and knowing that it was because of him, ah, it was the best thing in the world.

Inside the airplane, the youngest asked Mark to rest during the trip. He was reluctant about sleeping, saying he didn't want to be a burden for Jackson explain why from Korea they ended up in California, but the brunette insisted, after all, the trip would be long.

However, stubborn as he was, the eldest didn't agree. On the contrary, he made Jackson lay down his face on his shoulder, looking for his hand as he always did, intertwining them and keeping them like this the rest of the trip.

The brunette just laughed and agreed, taking some rest there, since his boyfriend insisted that he should get some sleep. 

When Jackson woke up, it was because of a slight shake on his shoulder, then he looked at Mark, who was trying to wake him up.

"Love, we arrived, sleepyhead...", he whispered, laughing softly to see his boyfriend waking up lazily, getting up from the plane seat and almost hitting his head in process.

Jackson formed a pout on his lips when he heard the other laugh at him, but didn't last long when Mark got up and gave him a peck and squeezed his cheeks, then rushing to leave the plane. 

Hot air from California brought nostalgia, making the eldest smile widely, walking on steps that seemed almost jumps, swinging the hand that was intertwined with his boyfriend.

On the way to the location where they took their bags, the two shared the same thought: They couldn't be with someone better. 

The day passed quickly, the trip was too long and they were tired  especially Mark, seemed like he'd sleep on the beach bench leaning against Jackson. The youngest decided to end the tour earlier, they'd enjoy much more the next day.

"Come up, love"

Jackson was crouched in front of his boyfriend, motioning for him to climb on his back. Mark was reluctant for a few seconds before giving in, then being lifted and carried by the younger.

"You're too light, you need to eat more"

The blonde laughed and snuggled there, closing his eyes as he let his face lying on his boyfriend's shoulder, loosening his embrace. He hummed in response, without really caring. The weather was very good, the streets were calm and his boyfriend's smell relaxed him in absurd levels.

"Mark...?"

In minutes, Mark had fallen asleep, making Jackson laugh. He carried his boyfriend until they reached the hotel, where he had to wake him to enter the place, but if he could carry him to the room they were staying, he would.

When they arrived, the eldest threw himself on the bed and didn't care about the rest, he didn't have desire to change clothes. He really didn't want to sleep, but his body said otherwise  and the fact that Jackson took off his shoes for him and tucked him in bed, covering him, wasn't helping.

Soon, he felt a presence beside him in bed, being involved in a comforting embrace, practically being hid there, like he was being protected of everything.

"Jackie...", he called with a sleepy voice, don't daring to open his eyes.

"Hmmm...?"

"I love you..."

Jackson chuckled and made the embrace even tighter, one hand his hair softly.

"I love you so much, baby"

Both were quickly asleep, taken by the tiredness of the travel and tour, the time zone their energy more than it looked.

As quickly they fell asleep, soon they woke up again. Lazy smiles and loving glances at each other as they were waking up gradually. Mark was the worse of the two, he made it very clear that he didn't want to leave the bed by lying on his boyfriend so they don't get out of there, pouting and being sly when Jackson insisted that they needed to leave.

It wasn't easy for Jackson to deny his boyfriend requests when he acted like this, but he had to be strong, there were still many surprises to be made that day.

After at least twenty minutes rolling on the hotel bed to finally stand up and start to get ready, probably taking another half an hour in the bath, even if the argument that Jackson used to them take baths together was "to be faster".

Jackson had prepared everything for the rest of the day and thanked Mark for being too busy, happy with the fact that they were in his hometown, to be suspicious of his boyfriend's plans  and, again, he thanked that memory loss.

A smile came to his lips at the thought of no longer needing to deal with it.

"What were you doing to take so long?", the blonde asked with a serious face, but there was something in his voice that Jackson realized he was only joking.

"I was getting handsome for you"

Mark laughed and interlaced hands with his boyfriend, the smile never leaving their lips as they left the hotel.

"You're always handsome"

Jackson just shrugged and laughed, the eldest was stubborn and was no use arguing with him about it.

The brunette led the two boys through the streets as if he knew it even if was upside down. They went to an ice cream shop  where they stayed a while talking and giving ice cream to each other  and went to the mall  place where they laughed out loud in the arcade, always being watched by some people passing nearby that heard the loud laughter, or else the fondling which were exchanged publicly without fear  and earned some stares. At least now, in the United States, they could be a little bit freer than in Korea.

At this point, Mark knew very well that it was his birthday. He gave Jackson a few light slaps on his shoulder, because he had "tricked" him the whole time, but he was pretty much spoiled with gifts and kisses enough to make him happy, forgiving his boyfriend in the same second.

The final ride was on the beach, they took off their shoes and started walking in the sand, the water lapping at their ankles hour to hour, quietly. They were hand in hand, swinging them as if they were children, a smile on their faces with that passionate sparkle in their eyes  ah, it was so good to be with that someone who loves you.

"Mark... I was thinking a lot recently and, well... We spent a year together, almost, isn't it?"

Mark nodded a few times, turning his face to be able to watch the younger, seeing that he was unusually nervous.

"We did, what is it...?"

Jackson stopped walking and turned to his boyfriend holding his both hands, his head looking down. The blonde didn't understand what was going on, why suddenly the weather seemed to be so tense?

"You... Well, I don't know if I can stand it anymore, you know? I'll give you a great birthday gift, but I can no longer deal with this lack of memory--"

"Wang KaYee"

A shiver ran all over Jackson's body before he lift his face and watched the deadly serious that Mark had. Definitely he was thinking about drowning Jackson in the sea behind them right now if he kept acting like he was doing. Jackson didn't know how to deal with Mark in a bad mood.

"If you're playing with me, you'll go back to Korea. Dead"

The youngest laughed out loud, that laugh that probably attracted half the looks on the beach for them. He shook his head and sighed.

"Do I act that bad?"

Mark laughed, dropping his boyfriend's hands to back away a little bit, arching an eyebrow.

"So you think I am dumb enough to think that you brought me across the world just to break up with me? After a year?"

"Ok! I give up my arguments"

Jackson raised his arms as if in surrender, laughing loudly as before. Instead of going back to hold the other's hands, he looked for something into his pockets, taking a paper from there.

"Well... Since you ruined the part where I'd hug you and say it was a joke, I... I want you to read it"

Mark frowned, that he certainly didn't expect. He held the paper and unfolded it quickly, curious as he was. His eyes ran down, reading what was written, again, and again, and again...

"What you're reading now isn't a joke", the youngest spoke in a more serious tone, biting his bottom lip in nervousness, "I sent your exams for a medical expert here, I knew he was very good. He told me a few days later saying that yes, you have chances to have a normal life if we make a proper treatment", he took a deep breath before continuing, "Your damage wasn't as bad as it seemed and... That's why you're able to remember if we force new memories, you know?"

Mark blinked several times, he read and reread that paper that clearly said about the chances of full recovery and how long treatment he'd need to do, the medication that he need too. His lips were parted in surprise, even the tears hadn't come to his eyes.

"Jackson, I... How long have you...?"

"Two months after you remembered me", he shrugged, "I thought the doctor in that small town couldn't have done much for you"

Jackson wasn't expecting the strong and sudden embrace, so when his boyfriend's body hit him, they fell in the sand, giving thanks to God for it being soft.

"Hey, less strength, baby. What do I do if you hit your head again?", he teased, hugging him with a smirk.

"You never fail to impress me, you know that?"

Mark smiled with happiness stamped on his face, arms resting in the sides of the other's head, so he could look at him closely, making sure to don't get up from where he was.

Jackson, hearing the phrase, just laughed in response. He moved a little bit in order to take another thing from his pocket again, having to lean slightly forward to achieve the object he wanted. The blonde looked at him a little confused, watching his boyfriend hide something in his hands.

"I can impress you even more. Close your eyes"

"But..."

"Don't be curious, just close it!"

Mark rolled his eyes and obeyed the request of his boyfriend, then closing them while waited for the "magic" happen. A few seconds later he heard a slight noise, and then the younger voice saying he could open his eyes. 

The eldest blinked a few times trying  to associate what was in front of him, he could imagine even a kitten emerging from Jackson's pocket, but not what he saw now: an wedding ring.

"I don't believe it..."

"But you should...", he smiled widely, "Will you marry me, Yien?"

 


WASSUP EVERYONE I DIDN'T DIE

I'm soooo sorry that it took so long to be ready! I'm in a friend's house right now and I'm not having time enough to translate. I didn't even write the extra two!!! I'm going crazy.

Well, there is a lot of fluffy markson to you guys! I hope you like it. I didn't feel like describing kisses or etc because I didn't want to ruin their cuteness, maybe another time~~ hehe

EDIT: I didnt search if Mark's condition could be recovered or not! It's all fictional to be cute and sweet.

AN ENOURMOUS THANK YOU AND A KISS ON THE CHEEK TO 

EXOBoys15markie_jarkAsan_ficHORAShineeStar7 who gave me up votes!!!! I'm really thankful!!! TT TT

A GIANT THANK YOU AND A HUG TO:

Joker_hyphenAika99FyqajbPutriLoveHaedolphinqueenKyathyrami246uniekimmy

shinshiroEXOBoys15Oasispiratemarkie_jarkterelaneshina1236sehunnielover,

Asan_ficHORA who gave me subscribers and strenght to keep posting this!!

AAAAND A BIG THANK YOU AND A HAPPY DANCE TO THOSE WHO MADE THESE SWEET COMMENTS

LOVE YOU ALL

YOU'RE THE BEST!