Episode 1

We didn't get married

"Look at that right there. Such a nerve. This girl is incredibly rude. How dare she stay so close to my boyfriend? A metre isn't enough. She shouldn't even be in the same room with MY boyfriend," this loud girl talked to herself as she was looking at her phone. I swallowed my spit and moved away but then I realised I can't move more than two inches. I'm in the freaking bus and my intestines are crushed between these huge animals while I smell the fresh air of sweat from a guy who keeps shoving his armpit in my face. Yuk yuk!!! If this girl realises who I am she might punch me and make me fly through the window all the way back to Incheon. These fangirls are very scary. I witnessed so many moments of girls who must have had rabies. 

Since my company decided to put the hard work on my shoulders I had a bad life. I joined WGM and God please someone save my bones and I was paired with the best guy ever *sarcasm*. D.o of Exo it's not the best but he's is okay *until now* but his fans are freaking mad. Now I can't even come out of my house without wearing a sick mask, a hoodie and glasses because they smell me like I am an expensive perfume. I have to disguise myself from head to toe so I can come to film with all my limbs in place. Yes. Yes. Since I was welcomed on WGM well my group's MV's started gaining more views and we even reached 1 million on one. Yey. 

Now let‘s see what I should do about this girl right here. I need an escape plan fast and quick and right now.


1 week before

"Omo you so pretty gurll~" Jiwon sang as she stared at Jiwook and the masterpiece the stylists transformed her into. "I'm so jealous!!!" 

"Haha don't be."Jiwook responded with a bored tone but she was just tired. "You will have your chances too. And it's not like I'm meeting the president," she said after she ran her tongue along her teeth to remove extra lipstick.  

"Omg the president doesn't matter. You are getting married and it's going to be a memorable moment. Just remember. I look too dark with a white dress so I don't advice you to choose white bridesmaids dresses. "

Jisook rolled her eyes and checked herself in the mirror to look perfect today. She wants to trick everybody. Visual? Or not a visual? We will never know. 

 

"And action!!!"The director yelled and Jisook coughed as she walked the stairs of a cute restaurant situated in the middle of Seoul. Taking slow steps up so she doesn't look weird or trip because these heels are a hell. Entering the restaurant, Jisook looked around surprised at the lack of clients. She saw an old man coming towards her. Probably the chef or the owner. She bowed respectfully and asked. "I came here to meet my fiancé." exactly like in the script. The old man smiled and walked her towards a table. She saw this guy sitting at the table waiting for her. Her heart started beating in fear out of a sudden. Her hands started shaking nervously and she knew she is going to destroy this date with her awkwardness. She just hoped she won't bust it. At least not now. Not on television where everybody sees her and judge her shamelessly. 

"Here it is your fiancé, young lady, "the old man said before leaving.

The guy stood up and turned around to face her for the first time. Her breath stopped and his eyes widened. Their hearts started beating at an extremely dangerous speed. Their lips opened slowly but closed back.

"Hi, I'm D.o of Exo! " He said professionally and gave his hand to shake hers. 

"As if I don't already know that," Jisook said without thinking. After that her entire life was going to become an entire hell.