2/?

The puppy and his master

Warning::: Mentions of drugs (sort of) 

**Dont do drugs kids its not healthy

 

 

He found it difficult to understand Chanyeol's mind. Baekhyun observed the boy as he entered school the next day, Chanyeol just glared at anyone that comes his way.

 
He sees Chanyeol walk coolly towards his locker, how he tried to resist the urge to hit someone. How the students avoid eye contact when he passes by, why is Chanyeol so afraid to make friends?
 
He got the whole student body afraid of him but why is he not doing anything about it? If it were Baekhyun, he would instantly try to make friends. But Chanyeol seemed lonely, almost sad as if he needed someone to be with him.
 
Baekhyun watched his expression as the taller boy looked onwards to a group of friends laughing, once he was noticed the group immediately shut up and left.
 
Baekhyun checked his phone for the time, he gasped and headed towards his class. He was 5 minutes late, it's only 8:05
 
He dashed to his classroom, finding Mr. Zhang opening the door. 
 
"Oh, Baekhyun ah." He said to the student, Baekhyun raised his left hand as he tried to catch his breath.
 
"Sorry I'm late sir." He bowed, and headed inside the class and took his seat. Mr. Zhang was dumbfounded, was his time wrong again?
 
"Baekhyun, class starts at 8:20. Unless my time is wrong and everyone should have been here by now." 
 
"I just prefer to be early. I hope you don't mind?" Mr. Zhang waved his hand as he arranges his papers.
 
"Oh I don't mind, it's just maybe next time try not running in the halls like a hyena." Baekhyun chuckled at his teacher's humour and nodded in understanding.
 
"So I talked to Chanyeol yesterday." The teacher started, Baekhyun looked up from his phone.
 
"He seems to make a friend, at least that's what he was trying to tell me." 
 
"Uh yeah, I don't think he likes me though. I did embarrass him on my first day of school." He heard his teacher laugh loudly, his dimples showing as he settled down.
 
"Oh my gosh, that was you? I raised a perfect student didn't I?" Mr. Zhang said confidently, Baekhyun cracked a smile.
 
A knock on the door brought the two out of their conversation, Mr. Kim stood there with a smile.
 
"Hey there Baekhyun, Mr. Zhang I need to talk to you about the students needed for your Lit class."
 
Mr. Zhang excused himself and left Baekhyun alone in the classroom as the teachers headed to the Mr. Zhang's workroom located nearby. 
 
Immediately Mr. Zhang wrapped his arms around Mr. Kim's waist, pulling him closer.
 
"So babe, are we going to 'talk' or are we going to talk?" He whispered to the pale male, Mr. Kim raised a hand and tried smacking the other teacher's head but the hit was intercepted.
 
"Pabo! I need to actually talk to you about the second years you wanted to include in your project." Yixing sighed, and let go of the slightly shorter male. He gestured for Joonmyun to continue.
 
"The 6 music students are doing this for extra credit but as you may know, they still have classes to attend." Joonmyun looked over at Yixing to see if he was still listening, Yixing looked very confused at the moment.
 
"Go on." Joonmyun cleared his throat and took out sheets from his bag.
 
"Ms. Seo has asked of me to allow the students to be in your class just for the remaining week but they have to work on these sheets for the time being so as to not miss any lessons."
 
"Are you sure they can do this, I dabble a little in music and these seemed difficult?" Mr. Zhang said worriedly, looking over the sheets. He didn't mean to take away any class time for the music students.
 
"They're smart kids Xing, thats why they are in advance. Now head back to class before Baekhyun thinks we're doing something weird." Joonmyun placed a chaste kiss on his boyfriend's lips and shooed the younger away.
 
Yixing arrived in his class and noticed Luhan has also taken his place as he napped beside Baekhyun, students began piling in along with the musical guests.
 
Chanyeol entered lastly with the same glare he directed at everyone until his eyes land on Baekhyun.
 
The puppy eyed boy is sitting with a fellow classmate, Kyungsoo. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. When did Baekhyun and Kyungsoo ever become friends?
 
He scowled, he doesn't understand why everything this Baekhyun kid do makes him irritated.
 
He makes his way towards the back and flops his bag with a loud bang, causing the class to flinch.
 
Yixing looked onwards his class, then directed his sight towards the only tall male in the back.
 
'Who the heck is he staring so intently at?' The teacher wondered and followed Chanyeol's line of sight.
 
'So, Baekhyun and Chanyeol eh?' He grinned widely as a plan produced in his head.
 
With the perfect plot, Yixing heads on with class. Allowing the music students to work on their assigned task for music class while he continues on teaching European literature.
 
 
****
 
 
"Hey Baek, come sit with Sehun and I for lunch?" Baekhyun and Luhan just finished packing as they waited for Kyungsoo to finish.
 
"Hmm sure, Kyungsoo come join us too." The owl eyed boy nodded as the trio headed out of the classroom, they had separated ways after visiting Baekhyun's locker.
 
Chanyeol passed by the shorter 's locker, Baekhyun noticed him out of the corner of his eye and reached out to grab his hand.
 
Chanyeol felt a tug and turned to the culprit, he was about to give the biggest glare until he sees Baekhyun.
 
"Meet me at my locker before lunch." He said and left as quickly to his next class.
 
Chanyeol cracked a small smile, he immediately went back to his pocker face and placed a hand on his left chest.
 
'Why do I feel weird?' He thought to himself. Chanyeol shook his head and went off to his classes, he suddenly felt giddy and could not wait for lunch to arrive.
 
 
The rest of the classes went by agonizingly slow.. Well for Chanyeol that is. He anticipates what Baekhyun wanted him for-- I mean Chanyeol just wanted to get it over with, the tall male groaned and placed his head on his desk.
 
As the last bell before lunch rang, Chanyeol quickly gathered his belongings and dashed out of the room, leaving confused students to wonder what is happening that the scary male is so excited for.
 
Chanyeol ran to Baekhyun's locker, chilling like it was nothing. He took out his phone to pretend to be uninterested as he waited for the shorter male.
 
"Chanyeol ah, sorry to make you wait. My teacher kept blabbing about homework ugh!" Baekhyun said as he opened his locker, gathering his lunch and closed it again.
 
"I want you to eat lunch with me, and you can't say no because I say so!" Baekhyun said and latched on to the taller's arm, dragging him towards the cafeteria.
 
As they entered, Baekhyun saw Luhan's arms waving. He made his way over to their table, pulling Chanyeol with him. As Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked over, Baekhyun did not see the whole table stiffen when they saw Chanyeol along.
 
"Hey guys, is it ok if Chanyeol join us too?" He said as he took his seat, Sehun stood up abrumptly and was about to leave when Luhan took hold of his wrist. 
 
"Uh, sure. The more the merrier right?" Luhan said softly, cracking an awkward smile towards Chanyeol. The two took their seat and Baekhyun took out a giant lunch pack, giving half to Chanyeol.
 
Kyungsoo decided to break the silence. Watching everyone just eating, staring down at their food, and trying to busy themselves with their phones.
 
"So... Chanyeol?" Everyone stopped eating and turned to the wide eyed male.
 
"You and Baekhyun seem pretty close." Chanyeol choked on his food, hitting his chest. Baekhyun immediately handed him a water bottle and the giant downed it in one shot. (B.A.P!!!) 
 
Chanyeol coughed as Baekhyun rubbed his back in an attempt to soothe him.
 
"I don't know about close, but I'm just trying to keep him out of trouble. That's all."
 
"Uh, I have to go." Suddenly Sehun stood up, attempting to ran away from the situation. He felt Chanyeol's stares directed towards him, Sehun can feel hot tears making their appearance but tried to push it down.
 
"Wait!" Baekhyun shouted as he ran after Sehun.
 
 
"I am deeply sorry for bringing Chanyeol with me but what happened? That day, outside?" Baekhyun apologized.
They were currently outside of the cafeteria, watching a group of guys playing soccer in the field.
 
"It's not really much of a story, there's no drama involved." 
 
"Then why the grudge?" Sehun sighed, hunching down as he picked up a stick and started drawing.
 
"Because I'm like Chanyeol, except I can control my anger." Baekhyun kept  quiet, allowing the younger to continue.
 
"I was just walking by and I saw a bunch of guys ganging up on Chanyeol, I don't really understand what happened but apparently it was some sort of drug dealing. 
 
I guess some guys tried to sell Chanyeol some. I thought that by recording this, the guys would be caught but Chanyeol probably thought wrong. You see, he got framed after that for smuggling drugs in his locker."
 
"So Chanyeol thought you were the one who framed him?" 
 
"I guess so, those guys probably heard of it and thought he was a seller as well, it got ugly pretty fast when Chanyeol kept quiet. They started shouting at him calling him a crack head and Chanyeol got angry."
 
"And he let his anger control him.." Sehun nodded.
 
"I don't know what happened with him hyung, but I hope that you are able to change him. I mean you kept him out of trouble for 4 days straight, I'm sure you can do it for 3 more years or so." Baekhyun smiled and ruffled Sehun's hair, although with the height difference it seemed a little awkward.
 
"I hope so too Sehunnie, thank you for telling me your side of the story. And don't worry, I will get that doofus to apologize."
 
"Hm I don't really care, I'm just scared he might blow up like last time." With that, the bell rang indicating lunch to be over.
 
 
*****
 
 
"Hey thanks for ditching us the rest of lunch, it was totally not awkward to eat lunch while Chanyeol glares at us." Luhan said as he spotted Baekhyun enter the school with Sehun.
 
"Sorry about that, I'll make it up to you guys after school?" Baekhyun said rubbing the back of his nape with a smile on his face.
 
"You better Byun, or else we are going to hunt you down and make you pay an even larger sum." Kyungsoo joked making the squad laugh.
 
They parted ways and headed to their classes, Baekhyun keeping the promise as they headed to a cute little cafe around the corner.
 
Chanyeol sighed when he saw the four friends having fun and made his way home.
 
He forgot what it felt like to have friends, all he remembered was betrayal.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I know, boring. But it will hopefully get better soon.
 
I am soo sorry for not updating, its difficult to remember what the plot was and stuff. Yeah just stupid excuses.
 
I was also wondering if i should add a sulay-only chapter, i mean yixing has a plan right but the question is: what is the unicorn planning?
 
Anyways i gots to go but ill probs be back after christmas to update 
 
Luv u lots