1/?

The puppy and his master

 

There was a fight. The school's resident bad boy, Park Chanyeol, and his punching bag, Oh Sehun.

 
Baekhyun was strolling around his soon to be school, occasionally humming a random song that played on his way here.
 
He doesn't start school yet until 3 days from now, considering that it was Thursday. Baekhyun wanted to look around before actually learning so he visited early, sneaking past the guard that patrols the gates. 
 
As he headed near the field, he can't help but admire how beautiful it is, of course, it being a private school.
 
There is a gym field, a garden and a basketball court outside plus the tables set up outside to exit the cafeteria. It's so breathtakingly lovely (lol). (Ignore this paragraph, I wrote it during my 20 hours of no sleep)
 
Suddenly he heard a commotion, looking to his right, Baekhyun saw a group of students gathering in one particular area. 
 
He got closer and saw two students, one was being kicked and punched while the other was throwing the kicks and punches.
 
"Hey, who are those two?" He asked the girl beside him, the girl took her eyes off her phone (probably recording the fight) and looked to her left.
 
"The white haired male is Park Chanyeol and the dark hair is Oh Sehun I think?" Baekhyun nodded as the girl explained and went back to focusing on the fight.
 
"Why isn't anyone stopping this? Where are the teachers?" Baekhyun asked no one in particular. 
 
Deciding that fight might escalate to Oh Sehun being sent to the hospital, Baekhyun stepped in.
 
"Yah Park Chanyeol!" He shouts, the crowd got quieter and this Park Chanyeol turned around to see who was disturbing him. 
 
He turns around and saw the most delicate little thing he has seen in his entire life besides puppies and kittens.
 
Baekhyun marches over to the frozen in shock Chanyeol and uses his delicate looking fist to hit Chanyeol's head lightly, but the taller doesn't seem fazed. 
 
The crowd though seems really shocked by this, a random person just hit Chanyeol especially with such a height difference too.
 
"Alright nothing to see here, move along!" Baekhyun told the crowd, sensing the authority or maybe confidence(?) towards this particular stranger, the crowd immediately dispersed.
 
Baekhyun then proceeded to the boy lying on the ground looking ready to pass out. 
 
"Hey, hang in there ok? We're going to get you help, Oh Sehun." Baekhyun said softly. A deer looking man watched the whole thing and decided to help, volunteering to take Sehun to the infirmary.
 
The two left and Baekhyun decided to have a little talk with Chanyeol, who still seemed fazed at what happened.
 
Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol and led him in a secluded place behind the school building.
 
Chanyeol finally seemed to snap out of it when he raised his fist in the air, ready to hit this strange male.
 
Baekhyun noticed the action and immediately grabs the taller's fist. It all went so fast that Chanyeol found himself pinned on the ground with this petite boy on top of him.
 
"Yah! Get off me you-you, whatever you are!!" The taller shouts, wriggling himself in hopes to be freed but Baekhyun only tightens his hold.
 
"Not until you promise not hurt me," Baekhyun said childishly, grinning. 
 
"Like hell, I would!!" He grunts when Baekhyun decided to add more pressure on his wrists.
 
"Argh!! Alright, alright I promise I won't hit you!" Chanyeol finally gives up and waits for the male on top of him to get off.
 
Baekhyun stands up proud and dusts his pants off of any dirt, Chanyeol follows and immediately tries to pin the smaller on the wall but Baekhyun dodges and lets Chanyeol hit the wall instead.
 
"Alright fine, what do you want?" Chanyeol spats, Baekhyun stares up at the tall male notices his features. 
 
"You're so handsome." He said and Chanyeol goes red. 
 
Unable to think of anything to say Chanyeol kept quiet and observed the boy in front of him, even up close he is beautiful.
 
He was dressed in ripped tight jeans and a black and white T-shirt paired with a grey cardigan and black sneakers, the boy had a puppy like features and black hair.
 
Chnayeol figured he was either a really young teacher or a trespasser, Officer Jung isn't going to be happy to find a trespasser in the school.
 
"Who are you?" He finally asked he sees the boy shake his head.
 
"That will be none of your concern, but I better not catch you getting in trouble like this again!" Baekhyun said in a stern voice, leering at Chanyeol.
 
Chanyeol was somehow reminded of his mother nagging him, he scoffed and walked away with his hands in his pockets.
 
He turned around to see if the stranger was still there and to his surprise, Baekhyun disappeared.
 
"Witchcraft." He whispered to himself.
 
 
****
 
 
Monday
 
After getting his schedule at the office, Baekhyun headed to his new classroom. His classes don't start until 10 minutes from now but Baekhyun is a punctual person, he cannot stand being late for anything.
 
His classroom was on the second floor, so it took him at least 2 minutes to get there. Wandering around, he finally found his classroom and was glad to see his teacher there as well.
 
He knocked on the door. "Good morning sir, I'm the new student: Byun Baekhyun." He bowed respectfully, Baekhyun heard his teacher laugh.
 
"What's up? I'm  Mr. Zhang and welcome to world literature." Mr. Zhang said with enthusiasm. As Baekhyun took a closer look, the man has prominent dimples that made him look very youthful and innocent.
 
"You know, I find it very strange that you took a course intended for seniors," Mr. Zhang continued, Baekhyun cocked his head sideways.
 
"Well yeah, I mean I'm just a sophomore but the guidance counselor suggested it and I can't say no to him." Mr. Zhang chuckled and nodded his head in understanding.
 
"Mr. Kim is an angel, no one can resist." Baekhyun nodded in agreement, not missing the little smirk Mr. Zhang showed. The bell rang signifying their end of the conversation.
 
"Well, I'll give you your locker assignment and when you get back we'll introduce you and find you a seat, ok," Baekhyun said yes as Mr. Zhang took out a piece of paper with his locker number on it. He headed out to find his locker as students crowded the halls.
 
When Baekhyun returned, the teacher signaled for him to come to the front of the class.
 
"Class we have a new student, please introduce yourself." Baekhyun bowed as his fellow classmates observed.
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Byun Baekhyun. It's a pleasure to be in this class with you all." He said, Mr. Zhang nodded and gestured Baekhyun to take a seat. Baekhyun headed to an empty seat near the door.
 
It wasn't difficult to find a seat because the class is small with a minimum of 9 students including him.
 
He took a seat next to a boy with beautiful features, he looked familiar though.
 
The boy turned around and Baekhyun felt embarrassed being caught staring at him.
 
"Hi, you're that same guy that stopped Park Chanyeol from almost sending Sehunnie to the hospital right." Baekhyun blinked, who is Sehunnie. Realization donned on to him.
 
"Oh, the fight on Thursday? Yeah, I guess I am." The boy introduced himself as Luhan and was about to start another conversation when Mr. Zhang interrupted them saying to listen. 
 
The rest of his classes flew smoothly until lunch time.
 
Baekhyun headed to find a seat in the caf since most of the students are outside when he heard another commotion.
 
A student, possibly a freshman, had bumped into Park Chanyeol. The caf became silent, anticipating Chanyeol's next move. The taller grabbed a fist full of the boy's shirt, ready to hit him until he heard his name being called sternly. 
 
Baekhyun emerged, in time to stop Chanyeol. He demanded to let the boy go and Chanyeol hesitantly agreed but not before cursing the poor boy and threatening him.
 
Baekhyun took hold of Chanyeol's wrist and dragged him to his empty table.
 
Chanyeol had his head down, as Baekhyun sat in front of him with a disappointed look.
 
Somehow Chanyeol could not shake the thought of this little puppy in front of him, he resisted getting into a fight for the last 3 days because he was afraid of this puppy. The day he broke his resistance was when the puppy is there, like how does that happen?? It frustrated Chanyeol and can't help but to listen to this puppy.
 
"Didn't I tell you not to fight?" Baekhyun said disappointedly, Chanyeol nodded his head in shame. The people in the cafeteria looked on, witnessing the notorious bad- Chanyeol being told by some new kid.
 
"And what did you do?" 
 
"I almost punched a kid.." He murmured, Baekhyun hummed as he took a piece of broccoli from his lunch box and ate it. He then proceeded to give Chanyeol baby carrots but the taller refused, Baekhyun tsked and ate the carrot instead.
 
"Am I going to see this again? I don't want you fighting ok?" Chanyeol nodded and stayed still the rest of the lunch.
 
By the time lunch is over, word got out that Park Chanyeol got tamed by a transfer student. Baekhyun had a confident air around him which made him intimidating but that doesn't mean the boy thinks he's better than anyone. Sadly there are haters in the world and no one can stop that.
 
Once the last bell rang signaling the end of the school day, Baekhyun walked out of his last class.
 
He did not expect there to be Chanyeol waiting like a puppy, he smiled and made his way over to the giant.
 
"What are you doing here?" He asked, Chanyeol shook his head and with a small voice he said. "I wanted to see you." 
 
The smaller smiled as he headed to his locker, motioning Chamyeol to follow him.
 
"I'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun." He introduced himself. Chanyeol nodded, registering the name in his memory.  
 
This Byun Baekhyun character has a really nice voice, Chanyeol thought and somehow it made him feel different. His heart beat faster, like when he is fighting in the streets. 
 
Except it was different, Chanyeol felt lighter but he doesn't understand why it was happening. He shrugged off the feeling and continued following the other listening to him talk about his day.
 
 
****
 
 
Chanyeol dropped Baekhyun home, he has only met the boy twice and he already seemed to find a friend in Chanyeol. A smile tugged its way towards Chanyeol's face, he can't help but love the feeling of someone actually wanting to be his friend. 
 
He reaches his house, it was surprisingly just 10 minutes away from Baekhyun's.
 
"Yo! Joon mama, I'm home!" He hollered as he took off his shoes and headed towards the kitchen. 
 
As expected, his older cousin's boyfriend was there. Bare chest and baggy sweatpants.
 
"Hey Chan, what's up?" Yixing asked as he raided the fridge.
 
"Where's Joonmyun?" 
 
"Oh, he's taking a shower. How was school?" 
 
Chanyeol shrugged and took a bite out of an apple.
 
"It was alright, I met your new student though." Yixing raised his eyebrow, then snapped his fingers.
 
"Ah, Byun Baekhyun. The little guy who apparently 'tamed' you." He said making quotation marks in the air. 
 
"I was not tamed," Chanyeol growled in frustration and a blushing face. Yixing watched the younger's meltdown in amusement.
 
"Yixing, I hope you're not breaking Chanyeollie's spirit again." An angelic sweet voice announced as he entered the kitchen with a slight limp.
 
Chanyeol watched in disgust as his older cousin went to give a kiss on Yixing's lips and proceeded to look through the fridge for ingredients.
 
"I don't want to know why he's limping," Chanyeol said as he exited the kitchen to head to his room.
 
He snickered as he heard Joonmyun shout that he fell off the stairs while Yixing yelled a different answer.
 
As he reached his bedroom, he could still hear Joonmyun nagging at Yixing to put a shirt on.
 
He threw his bag on his desk and proceeded to lay down on his bed.
 
He placed his arms behind his head, thinking about today.
 
Chanyeol transferred schools the same year as Baekhyun, thus him not having any friends. The only difference was that Chanyeol arrived a couple of months earlier, his parents decided to take a year-round cruise and dumped him at his cousin's house. And if he is in his cousin's house then he has to be at his cousin's school.
 
Don't get him wrong, he loves Joonmyun. Plus he gets fed so there isn't really a problem, although ever since finding out about Joonmyun's boyfriend of two years, Yixing, that's when his weekend allows him to have little sleep. 
 
Nonetheless, he loves the couple minus their late-night romp. 
 
Chanyeol drifted off to sleep, his dream consisted of a certain shorty. 
 
When he woke up, Chanyeol headed downstairs to grab a glass of water. He sat in the kitchen, wondering why he let someone like Baekhyun control him like a master to his dog.
 
It was decided that he will not let his reputation get ruined by the new student, he worked hard to make a new name for himself. Sure it wasn't a good reputation but at least he doesn't have to talk to other students.
 
Yes. It is confirmed that THE Park Chanyeol is an introvert, he doesn't know how to express himself and the first time he got into a fight was because of another school.
 
His reputation started there, one misunderstanding. Chanyeol doesn't need to make friends, they are just full of lies, right?
 
He sighed and headed off to sleep once again.
 
 
****
 
 
He entered through the school gates, greeting the guards with his triangle smile. 
 
Baekhyun felt good about today, there was something he felt that would make him very happy.
 
He reached his locker and proceeded to head to explore the school a little more, he is a bit too early. Like 7:30 early when school freaking starts at 8:20.
 
He turned a corner near the Teacher's lounge, a giggle caught his attention.
 
He stealthily looked from behind the pillar, his homeroom teacher and the guidance counselor getting too comfortable. 
 
Mr. Zhang has his arms around Mr. Kim, occasionally leaning in to kiss in the cheek. 
 
Deciding how weird and creepy it looked, Baekhyun shook his head.
 
"I will never look at Mr. Zhang the same way again." He shuddered one last time and left to his class.
 
Finally, it was 8 am and students are piling in, crowding the hallways. 
 
Baekhyun squeezed himself in between students and hummed his way to class.
 
"Hyung!" A voice called out but Baekhyun didn't hear.
 
Baekhyun felt a tap on his shoulders, he turned around to see a tall student with a cute smile on his face.
 
"Hyung, I finally found you." Baekhyun looked in confusion.
 
"I'm sorry, not to be rude or anything but may I know who you are." He asked the boy who fumbled in embarrassment.
 
"Sorry, I'm Oh Sehun. You helped me a couple of days ago." He said rubbing the back of his head shyly.
 
Baelhyun gave him his famous eye smile.
 
"Ah! Now I remember, how are you feeling?" 
 
"Great! Luhan has been helping me recover." Sehun replied and Baekhyun nodded his head in understanding. The warning bell rang, signaling the students that class was about to start. Baekhyun waved goodbye and the younger reciprocated the action, both went to their classes.
 
As soon as Mr. Zhang entered, Baekhyun felt flush.
 
He really cannot picture his innocent looking teacher making out with his counselor, it gave him shivers.
 
"Good morning class, today we will take a trip.." He said drifting off.
 
"Jeongmal?!" Baekhyun heard Luhan shout in excitement, Mr. Zhang chuckled.
 
"Oops, wrong words. I meant we're going to take a trip to the theatre department." Mr. Zhang corrected.
 
"Luhan, you seem to be excited to leave school." Luhan blushed at being called out.
 
"Sir, it's suffocating to be in the same classroom for 72 minutes." He reasoned.
 
"I understand. Anyways let's head down and I'll explain everything." The students piled out of the classroom and made their way to the theatre on the first floor. 
 
As soon as they reached the theatre, the sound of music can be heard. Mr. Zhang explained that there will be some music students present for their assignment.
 
They entered the theatre and found seats in the front row, the world literature class stared in awe as a group of students played on stage.
 
Surprisingly Chanyeol is also present, he was holding a guitar. Harmonizing with the singer.
 
As soon as they stopped, they headed off stage and made their way to the seats behind the World literature class. 
 
"I have, with their teacher's permission, asked these talented students to accompany our class for a week with this assignment." Mr. Zhang started.
 
"World literature is about the exploration of written pieces in the late centuries to modern day, the evolution of the art of the stories. The whole week we are exploring the theatre arts, Shakespeare in particular." Baekhyun zoned out after that whole introduction.
 
"Hey, do you feel a cold air anywhere," Luhan asked, Baekhyun shook his head and looked around. His eyes found Chanyeol, the taller boy had a dark look on his face.
 
Baekhyun leaned in closer to Luhan, whispering in his ear. "What's with Chanyeol? He seems mad."
 
"It's Chanyeol, he's always mad," Luhan said with a shrug. Suddenly they heard a bang, Baekhyun and Luhan looked to where the noise was. 
 
Chanyeol had stood up and dropped the guitar he was holding, he stormed out of the room.
 
"Ok class, I think we should have free time for now. Don't goof around and break anything." Mr. Zhang warned and left the room.
 
The students murmured to themselves as they took out their phone minded their own business.
 
"Wow, seems like Chanyeol is in a bad mood." A boy with big eyes stated Baekhyun and Luhan looked over to see who it was.
 
"I'm Do Kyungsoo, I'm the lead singer for the school band." Kyungsoo introduced himself as he settled down in a seat next to Luhan.
 
"I'm Baekhyun and this is Luhan, nice to meet you." Kyungsoo nodded his head at the two.
 
"I heard a lot about you. You seem to have known Chanyeol personally."
 
"Oh, no no no. It's not like that, I actually don't know why I did that. My parents did say I'm very outgoing, I feel like that sounded very rude. I'm sorry." Kyungsoo and Luhan chuckled, Baekhyun is such a happy virus. 
 
"It's ok, you're really interesting. You guys are my new friends now." Kyungsoo announced. The three boys exchanged phone numbers and headed to their next classroom as the bell rang.
 
Baekhyun made his way to his locker, he turned the corner when someone had grabbed his shoulders and pushed him against the lockers.
 
"Wha-- Chanyeol? What are you doing?" Chanyeol said nothing, choosing to only stare at the smaller.
 
Baekhyun squirmed at the heated stare he was given, the hallway was empty at this point and second-period classes had started. 
 
"Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun's getting fed up by now and he is late for class, so Chanyeol better has a good explanation for ruining his perfect attendance at the new school.
 
"I don't-- I don't like it when you're not talking to me only. I don't know why though." Chanyeol whispered in his husky, baritone voice. 
 
Baekhyun stopped squirming, looking up at Chanyeol. Yeah, why? Maybe because the two are unknown to the concept of love? Or maybe not.
 
Baekhyun leaned up as Chanyeol looked down, their close proximity distracted Baekhyun from his blushing cheeks.
 
"Baekhyun, Chanyeol, get to class." Mr. Kim walked by with his eyes glued to a book in his hand, not caring how close the students were. 
 
The two students separated and immediately rushed off to their own classes.
 
Mr. Kim chuckled as he heard the retreating footsteps. "Ah, young love." 
 
Mr. Kim felt his phone vibrate.
 
-Bittersweetxing<3
 
"Hey babe, remember you're only 25. Stop acting like a grandpa; -P 
 
MrKim looked around, he saw Mr. Zhang grinning through the door window. He silently cursed to himself for forgetting that this hallway was where his boyfriend is.
 
-Suho1004
 
"Shut up and get back to teaching. T_T
 
Mr. Kim hurriedly left not caring if he lost his page in his book.
 
 
 
 
 
 
First chapter up. As stated earlier, this was written during my 20-hour lack of sleep so there may be a lot of vivid things in there. 
 
Also if you have questions about the story feel free to pm me.
 
Oh also, please comment, upvote and subscribe :D
 
Please continue to support this story 
 
Xoxo