Me Amour Tu

Bon Apétit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys~☆ please comment your thoughts ♡♡

 

 


 

Soon-to-be Kim Kyungsoo has yet to meet the couple's matchmaker; Kim Hyoyeon.


 

The older of the Kim sisters has recently opened her own chain of bakeries, dotted around Seoul's high streets. And Kyungsoo couldn't be any happier: she had introduced them, after all (and her bakery sells the best orange-white chocolate cheesecake he's never stomached).


 

And naturally, Jongin, as insistent and irresistable as he is, convinced the two to tag along on a family date.


 

"You're not...not coming with us?"


 

"Aw, baby don't say it like that. You're making me feel guilty here- work needs me, the kitchens-"


 

"I need you here," he frowns, crossing his arms. Jongin kisses his pouty lips and embaces him loosely.


 

"I promise I'll make it up to you." And Kyungsoo can't be mad anymore; Jongin's head rests on his shoulder, much like a human-sized cat. "I'll you up so hard, you'll forget."


 

And they burst out laughing. Kyungsoo doesn't deny it; after all, Jongin is the best at what he does.


 

 

 


 

"Kyungsoo?" A gasp.


 

"Noona!"


 

They embrace but it seems she hugs harder. Kyungsoo's afraid she'll fall so he grabs a hold of her arms. She looks surprised, maybe even disturbed by something.


 

"Has Jongin been feeding you well?!" She looks close to hysterics. Kyungsoo nods vigorously, maybe too hard as his neck cracks loudly. They freeze for a second; Kyungsoo presumes it's because she think his head might fall off.  "Have you been eating properly? Jongin didn't tell me you were sick." And she fusses over him, feeling his forehead and the motherly she was born to do.


 

It has been a while since they've met; of course, they had  exchanged polite greetings on the phone when Jongin had called her up (and maybe purposefully dragged Kyungsoo over to make small-talk). But this, this is the first time they've met in months.


 

And she looks so close to tears.


 

"Hyoyeon, what's wrong?"


 

She sits them over at a table, calls for a glass of water; Kyungsoo starts to get concerned when she gazes over at him emptily.


 

"Kyungsoo, are you sick?"


 

"Wha-"


 

"Because you can tell me anything. And it would stay between us. Not even Jongin would know." So tempting.


 

"Noona...is something wrong?"


 

Again, her smile wobbles and she forces it straight again. Kyungsoo pretends he doesn't see her eyes washed with unshed tears.


 

"No...no, let's eat."


 

So close. Too close.


 

And Kyungsoo panics; she must know something is wrong.  Is it his drastic weight change? Or is he uglier than before? Less appealing? Does she wonder why Jongin can love such a monster?


 

So he eats it all. Every crumb. Every sizzling drop of fat, the whole package. He falls back on his chair afterward, sated under her eyes, but ugly in his own mind.


 

She manages to smile at him and calls for dessert.


 

Kyungsoo's smile drops as soon as she turns to wave over a waiter.


 

He eats the infamous chocolate coffee gâteau and smiles through his teeth as bites, chews and swallows whilst twirling his fork animatedly in the air. He cringes; who talks with their mouths full? (Because who volunteers t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter